over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRENBOLONE to TEST RATIO

k9marine

Newbies
Does anyone have any solid information on the optimal TRENBOLONE (Acetate, not sure if it matters) to TESTOSTERONE ratio.. Right now I am running 700 MG WK TREN ACE ED and 700 MG WK TEST. 1:1

IS there an optimal ratio? Should the test be higher than the tren or vice versa??

0 to 250 test with as much tren as you can afford.
add in some mast if you want to.

most aesthetically pleasing look :headbang:

Does anyone have any solid information on the optimal TRENBOLONE (Acetate, not sure if it matters) to TESTOSTERONE ratio.. Right now I am running 700 MG WK TREN ACE ED and 700 MG WK TEST. 1:1

IS there an optimal ratio? Should the test be higher than the tren or vice versa??

I always say Test is best but that is me... I would not run tren higher than test 1:1 Ratio is fine you do not have to go stupid high does of tren to get great results. The most I have ever taken was 450mg and test was the same it was a blend.

I always say Test is best but that is me... I would not run tren higher than test 1:1 Ratio is fine you do not have to go stupid high does of tren to get great results. The most I have ever taken was 450mg and test was the same it was a blend.

I think that the dose regardless of the ratio is based on your weight. Unfortunately no one know how to determine an optimal dose based on weight.

I'm gonna start off at 2:1...350/175 (50/25 ED) Ace/Prop if i tolerate the Ace without any hitches i'll bump it up to 3:1 525/175 (75/25 ED)....can't friggin' wait!. :headbang:

I think that the dose regardless of the ratio is based on your weight. Unfortunately no one know how to determine an optimal dose based on weight.

You are right bro....I guess everything is based on weight and what your response is too the compound...Some people def don't require as much as others.

I respond best to higher Test (800ew) and Tren at around 500ew

Trial and error bro, everyone reacts different... They both compete for same receptors so I would try to keep tren higher since its the strongest of both compounds.

Trial and error bro, everyone reacts different... They both compete for same receptors so I would try to keep tren higher since its the strongest of both compounds.

going to second this as thats the only way anybody will find out what works best for them as an individual... and as previously mentioned if wanting to play safe with low test just keep it in the HRT range of 75-200/wk and your good to go... the previously mentioned 250 isnt bad either just know that if you have issues you still have wiggle room to continue to lower the test if need be..

I'm gonna start off at 2:1...350/175 (50/25 ED) Ace/Prop if i tolerate the Ace without any hitches i'll bump it up to 3:1 525/175 (75/25 ED)....can't friggin' wait!. :headbang:

This is what im doing, Just started a week ago

I used to do TRT dose only, 150 a week. But on cycle, I've found I need a little more, around 300, as the cycle goes on (last 4 weeks or so). Over 300 is the ceiling where test stops being fun or feeling healthy for me.

From Experience, 280mg max per week on cycle is perfect for me with any amount of other AAS. All the benefits of Test (libido, mood, appetite), with minimal E2 that's easy to control. Almost gave up on Test before, but this way is great.

You need to look for a good blend of tren a/mast p/test p. ctplabs has the perfect one that I found for myself. It has 33.3mg of each per mL and makes dosing in your type of situation easy, especially at the cost.

As I always advise...when using Tren, testosterone should never be above 200mg.

With Tren, more Test = More sides.

Its best to always use a ceiling of 200mg on the Test, and you can blast the Tren and Mast at whatever dosage you want.

200mg Test, 450-800mg of Tren, 200-600mg of Masteron.

Even if you had Trenbolone at 2,500mg, you still shouldnt use no more than 200mg Test....unless you specifically WANT side effects.

Its best to always use a ceiling of 200mg on the Test, and you can blast the Tren and Mast at whatever dosage you want.

Even if you had Trenbolone at 2,500mg, you still shouldnt use no more than 200mg Test....unless you specifically WANT side effects.

Would you make more gains on higher test and higher tren just with sides? Ir does high test high tren make one of the compounds less effective

Would you make more gains on higher test and higher tren just with sides? Ir does high test high tren make one of the compounds less effective

Not sure if more test really makes tren less effective, probly not, but most of the test is just wasted, as the tren competes for same receptors, Tren is 10 times stronger than test, the test is just to keep up libido and well being, thus 200mg no more. The more test you add is pretty much a waste, and leads to more estrogen conversion and sides
More estrogen, more prolactin, morning sickness, high blood pressure ect.
There isnt much more to gain in more test in a tren cycle other than feeling miserable the whole cycle

Last edited:
Not sure if more test really makes tren less effective, probly not, but most of the test is just wasted, as the tren competes for same receptors, Tren is 10 times stronger than test, the test is just to keep up libido and well being, thus 200mg no more. The more test you add is pretty much a waste, and leads to more estrogen conversion and sides
More estrogen, more prolactin, morning sickness, high blood pressure ect.
There isnt much more to gain in more test in a tren cycle other than feeling miserable the whole cycle

Exactly. ;)

So has anybody tried using Tren without test? I'm planning to run it with GH but everybody tells me low dose test should be in there for libido but considering both of these compounds compete for the same receptor I see it useless to run it with test

i experimented and tried pinning 50mg test susp yesterday late morning. that night, BOOM, trensomnia and sweats hit that night after everything was going so well with low, long ester test. interesting observation since it was my first (now last)time doing test susp with tren.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear