over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECA stack question

jimbo69

Banned
im thinking of trying an eca stack as i really need to control my appetite and lose weight..i live in manhattan and there are zero places carrying broncaid or primatine but there is a heath food place down the street that sells ephedra pills, i guess they are for weightloss as they have crazy names like balck widow., i thought ephedra was illegal now? anyway, could i use this instead of pure ephadrine hcl? as its my understanding that ephedra contains ephedrine..i would buy some of these ephedra containing pills, take some caffine and some aspirin , anyone think this would work as well as ephadrine hcl?

manpower has a nice eca stack as well as a few other options which are good for fatloss/appetite

im thinking of trying an eca stack as i really need to control my appetite and lose weight..i live in manhattan and there are zero places carrying broncaid or primatine but there is a heath food place down the street that sells ephedra pills, i guess they are for weightloss as they have crazy names like balck widow., i thought ephedra was illegal now? anyway, could i use this instead of pure ephadrine hcl? as its my understanding that ephedra contains ephedrine..i would buy some of these ephedra containing pills, take some caffine and some aspirin , anyone think this would work as well as ephadrine hcl?

Personally I hate ephedra vs. ephedrine HCL or SO4. The herb is a mixture of many different alkaloids. All problems you hear were cases of ephedra use not ephedrine. The reason is the other alkaloids contained and the highly unpredictable nature and content (dose) of these alkaloids. Your solution is to order from Canada or purchase Bronkaid or Primatene online and have it shipped to you. In the U.S. obviously you will have to send them a copy of your photo I.D. and tabs will also contain guaifenesin of course The easier solution is Canada, Fitness Etc, Google cheap ephedrine. No customs worries, you'll see why if you order. It may take up to 2 weeks or so to deliver from Vancouver, that being the only downside.

Rex.

Synthetine syntheselen combo it's a more powerful alternative to ECA. and it's legal!

Ive always heard about eca in gym from guys, im allergic to asprin based drugs would that alternative work for me or is there another option i have?
Synthetine syntheselen combo it's a more powerful alternative to ECA. and it's legal!

Ive always heard about eca in gym from guys, im allergic to asprin based drugs would that alternative work for me or is there another option i have?

The combination is doing wonders. Use the search button and check what synthetine syntheselen users had to say.

I've been wanting to try those too... Been reading a lot of positive feedback on them.

Or you could go to the pharmacy counter and sign for pseudoephedrine hcl pills, aka sudefed, sinus pills. Pseudoephedrine is the same as ephedrine, only pseudo is man made chem, ephedrine is an extract from ephedra

My stack pre workout is a feww cups of coffee and an aspirin, thus CA, ephedrine is a little too much for me

Last edited:
I ran manpowers ECA and they are good to go!! Throw in some hgh and your on your way to shredville!

Or you could go to the pharmacy counter and sign for pseudoephedrine hcl pills, aka sudefed, sinus pills. Pseudoephedrine is the same as ephedrine, only pseudo is man made chem, ephedrine is an extract from ephedra

This is 100% false. Please attempt to refrain from posting completely erroneous information. Try to have enough sense to know when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Rex.

I've been wanting to try those too... Been reading a lot of positive feedback on them.

When you'll put them to test you'll see it wasn't just words.

gorilla jack outa canada, 8mg ephedrine hcl tabs. the real deal, not too expensive, gets to you fast if yer in the states.

This is 100% false. Please attempt to refrain from posting completely erroneous information. Try to have enough sense to know when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Rex.

How do you figure this is erroneous info? Do you care to elaborate a little or just act like a jerk?

Or maybe I should elaborate a little, they both have stimulant central nervous system effects on the body. Have sense to know when you have no clue??
Maybe you could tell me the difference?
I may have thought this because when either hcl salt pseudo or ephedra is in a reflux reaction, with some other chems they make the same final product.
And i worked with both for several years. But I am not here to spread any misinformation. I had assumed they are virtually the same.
As a matter of fact, I HATE misinformation.

So please, tell me how that is 100% false????

Last edited:
Anyway board, sorry if I gave some false info. Ive used pseudoephedrine as a stimulant a few times. Am not recommending it to others, you will be missing on the benefits of ephedrine.
And REX- I read alot of your posts to others, that just seems to be the way you attempt to demean and talk down to others. You could stand to stop calling everyone an idiot, and inform people if they are wrong about something.
I feel sorry for anyone else thats close to you, that actually cares.

Anyway board, sorry if I gave some false info. Ive used pseudoephedrine as a stimulant a few times. Am not recommending it to others, you will be missing on the benefits of ephedrine.
And REX- I read alot of your posts to others, that just seems to be the way you attempt to demean and talk down to others. You could stand to stop calling everyone an idiot, and inform people if they are wrong about something.
I feel sorry for anyone else thats close to you, that actually cares.

All I posted was the truth. I never called you an idiot. Funny you should claim this given its clearly written above. But the truth is a bit too difficult for you to handle so you got your feelings hurt and now you want to make it personal talking about people who care about me and how you feel sorry for them. Nothing I wrote was directed at you personally, unlike your post. Nothing I wrote hijacked and diverted this thread, unlike your post. You'd rather come on here and whine about how I should teach you common knowledge because you're clueless. Any elementary school kid could've looked this up on Wikipedia. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt. Now I feel like I'm talking to someone with a vagina. I can't believe I responded to this. :rolleyes:

Rex.

Quite a good appetite killer and overall energy booster is good old fashioned green tea. I started drinking it about a month ago and use it pre workout in place of supps. Best thing I ever did. It's proven to have fat burning priorities but I'm not going to lie, there not drug like

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone have any suggestions on how much of each to take. My girlfriend purchased a product called ECA Extreme which I think is a probably like "HCG extreme" a joke. This product claims to have 25mg of Ephedra Extract in it with 200mg of caffeine and I don't see any asprin in the list. She says it perks her up which is no suprise with 200mg of caffeine but has done nothing for her hunger.

I suggested she get on here and do some research but instead she just found some product claiming "ECA" and probably waisted some money.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws