over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you are Probation for roids...

Stayinfit

Registered
and using right now you may want to stop. Buddy of mine just txtd me saying his PO called and they did test him last Jan and his test levels were over the range of normal. His PO sd he isn't in trouble right now but if he doesn't get off em he could be. They will test again next month. He's on Fed Probation btw.

So, he sd he's coming off but won't his test levels still be high a month from now? He sd he was on 500mg of test enan and 600mg of bold. Any thoughts on his levels coming down to a normal range in a month.

and using right now you may want to stop. Buddy of mine just txtd me saying his PO called and they did test him last Jan and his test levels were over the range of normal. His PO sd he isn't in trouble right now but if he doesn't get off em he could be. They will test again next month. He's on Fed Probation btw.

So, he sd he's coming off but won't his test levels still be high a month from now? He sd he was on 500mg of test enan and 600mg of bold. Any thoughts on his levels coming down to a normal range in a month.

His levels should be down to acceptable level in about 2-3 weeks with that ester...I would be more worried about the EQ if theyre checking-that will show up for a loooong time in your system...

Wow... sounds like when you get in enough trouble for the feds to catch you they will spare no expense to keep tabs on you...

if he was on bold during his test and they only mentioned his test levels being elevated he could take the change to just drop the test... other wise drop both and shold be fine... even if his levels are still elevated but show a decline to previous test then he'll be ok.. feds arent dumb to think they just going to clear right away especially if guy said hey look I stopped but it does take time to clear so my levels should at least be lower than last time....

Why not go to a doc to get prescribed test? The feds can't fuck with a doctor's medical decision, if it's meant to improve the quantity or quality of a patient's life.

One of my clients who was LE was given 6 weeks notice of anabolic testing due to suspicion. He quit the same day of the notification. He was fired for testing "positive"! Was taking test e and nothing else.

I have experience in this area with federal probation.

-They can now differentiate between exo and endo test. Long ester test is probably detectable for around 2 months.

-Of course they will test for all anabolic steroids, not just test.

-The bold hanging around in his system could get him violated, depends on the PO.

-You don't have the same rights on probation as a normal citizen, they can fuck you. It's all about the PO and the judge.

-They WILL raid his house at some point during the probation period, everything will be searched, anything suspect will be seized.

-Remember the PO has one goal: to violate you and put you in jail. They have a very high workload, and the only way they can reduce their workload is to violate people (ie jail).

Perhaps if one is on probation for aas they should not be using aas

Perhaps if one is on probation for aas they should not be using aas

:rolleyes:

My thoughts exactly!! At least go to a Dr. and get a Rx!

the way i see it he may only have two options. Be honest and tell him he is off of them and hope that if he tests positive again they can tell his levels are dropping and be honest with the PO and hope that goes far with him.

If that doesnt work then tell them its an addiction that you have been fighting for some time and you feel that it is taking over your will and request treatment. That may be your friends only option in hopes that the judge will put him in a treatment facility and not jail.

thanks guys i'll let him know what you sd. He told me earlier his po sd he wasn't in trouble but needs to come off now. he thinks he may have to go to some kind of class or something he's not sure. He sd he threw them away right then. I'll keep you posted.

thanks guys i'll let him know what you sd. He told me earlier his po sd he wasn't in trouble but needs to come off now. he thinks he may have to go to some kind of class or something he's not sure. He sd he threw them away right then. I'll keep you posted.

The most important part is that they will search his house, this includes any roommates/family members living there.

Also, if he lives in another area than the one he got busted in, he will have to be transferred. This is where they really fuck you, they can make you agree to all sorts of stuff or they will deny your transfer, in my case they made me agree to no firearms, drug abuse counselling, anger management. This is for misdemeanor possession only, nothing violent, no priors, no weapons. When my house got searched I got a shitload of trouble for several pellet guns that belonged to my roommate, but where in a common area. It sounds unbelievable, but they totally fuck you.

i'm on federal probation for a steroid charge. they do a test/epi ratio test, 1:1 being normal anything over 1:6 is considered a failed test and will be sent off for further testing where they will then look metabolites. i had to have my doctor contact my probation officer and then he was asked to send in all my documentation justifying my trt. at one point in my probation i was being randomly drug tested 3 to 4 times a month, some times twice in one week.

The most important part is that they will search his house, this includes any roommates/family members living there.

Also, if he lives in another area than the one he got busted in, he will have to be transferred. This is where they really fuck you, they can make you agree to all sorts of stuff or they will deny your transfer, in my case they made me agree to no firearms, drug abuse counselling, anger management. This is for misdemeanor possession only, nothing violent, no priors, no weapons. When my house got searched I got a shitload of trouble for several pellet guns that belonged to my roommate, but where in a common area. It sounds unbelievable, but they totally fuck you.
He says its fine if they do cuz it was the only thing there which he tossed in a dumpster after i told him what u sd. He doesnt do anything else or has guns or anything...he just worked out and worked.

On Prob

A really Close friend of mine was on Fed Prob for AAS related offenses . they tested him endlessly for narcotics for one year and then never tested him for AAS. He passed everytime. Everytime he was meeting his PO the PO was like " dude you look bigger are you taking anything?" and he wasnt at all. long story short, my buddy had a serious accident and was injured quite badly. So knowing the healing effects of anabolics and hormones he went to a TRT doc, who put him on some Test and Oxandrolone. So my buddy gives the PO the prescriptions and explained he was being treated for his injury by an internist DR and showed the paperwork for his injury . The PO was prob confused because my buddy was like He didnt say much except just drop off copies of the scripts. Then like 3 months later the Po stops by and check in on my boy and like gets all serious on him, telling him You look huge, what are you taking?
I need Your doctor to contact me or write a letter why your being treated ect... So my boy complies and gets the letter, and the fuckin PO wants a new letter like every month stating he is still being treated and what for until his Probation was over , like a year left. . Then what was weird was The PO always mentioned to him, IF THEY test you we could have a problem, my buddy was like hes the PO, who else is gonna test me, lol. needless to say he was never tested ONCE in 5 years of probation for AAS even though it was related to his offense. I guess it depends on your PO and if their an asshole or not. Some actually want to help and other just want to violate the guy.

S1

How were all you guys caught if you don't mind me asking. I want to make sure it never happens to me.

Last edited:
Why not go to a doc to get prescribed test? The feds can't fuck with a doctor's medical decision, if it's meant to improve the quantity or quality of a patient's life.

Do not take this advice...

If you are on probation for steroid charges and on a federal level at that. I think a long break would be in order until I was a free man again.

Just heard from him and he sd his PO wasn't too upset and all he has to do is take some classes for a bit. drug counseling. His PO sd "no you're not in trouble, unless you don't get off of them." I guess he's been on em for awhile but never got tested for it til January. It took over a month to get the results back. He sd his PO is pretty cool and works out as well and understands why guys take them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131