over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

organon sustanon

9muscle9

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just had a few questions about these as my pet flamingo can get them in his area, but they arent cheap.

has anyone tried these before and what sort of results did you get?
how do they compare to UG labs versions of sustanon?
Is it worth the extra money for Human Grade sustanon?

hi i use organon sus 250 made in the uk awesome results virtually painless injection highly recommend them!

I bought some over the counter in a country where they're legal, and they are good. But the UG's I use are the same. You might try a few if you've never used HG gear, so you know what properly dosed Test feels like.

Overall though, IME a good UG lab is more reliable than chasing down lot numbers on every friggin' Ampule...I've never been burned on UG gear. Only on supposedly "Human Grade" (Aburaihan Test E).

Organon Sust is the standard by which I judge all other versions of Sust. I know what it feels like so whenever I use a UG Sust I see if it "feels" the same as the Organon version.

But as Ehren said - there is some REALLY good UG Sust out there. I am currently using a UG Sust right now and it is nothing short of phenomenal.

As long are your UG has a good history and their blend is similar to this:

30 mg testosterone propionate
60 mg testosterone phenylpropionate
60 mg testosterone isocaproate
100 mg testosterone decanoate

...It should be as good to go as Organon's.

hi i use organon sus 250 made in the uk awesome results virtually painless injection highly recommend them!

Organon sus are not made in the uk and they are not painless. I've run niles, karachis and the brown amps with the multi colored rings from Holland I think in the past, and they were all very strong and the results were nothing short of amazing.

Organon sus are not made in the uk and they are not painless. I've run niles, karachis and the brown amps with the multi colored rings from Holland I think in the past, and they were all very strong and the results were nothing short of amazing.

yes sir! and no........definintly not painless! But imho worth the pain

Check the genotec thread matey. He should be getting in pakistani sust so I imagine it will be organon. That should save you abit of money and it will be 100% genuine. Although his own brand is just as good.

The readyjects in Mexico are my favorite. The harpoon size needle is no fun but you can put your own. They have like tripled in price since back in the day. Besides that they are awesome

I knew a guy who used Redijects exclusively and he used them without changing those 18g cannons. He would always complain about how some of the gear would leak back out of the injection site. It would leave a nasty welt as well.

Used 500mg of the Pakistan Sustanon for 12 weeks and it was better than any ugl I've tried, if you get legitimate human grade its definitely the way to go

Last edited:
Well I might be able to obtain them and try them out next month as im starting a new job in march and hopefully will be loaded from my first pay.

Ill buy 10ml of ISIS labs sustanon and 10ml of organon sustanon and run the pharm grade stuff straight after the UG stuff and compare the results.

250 sust a week with 400 equipoise and 3ml injectable dbol should be a nice 20 week cycle :)

might even do a log!

Yep I used to get them years and years ago as 1ml amps. They were great

The readyjects in Mexico are my favorite. The harpoon size needle is no fun but you can put your own. They have like tripled in price since back in the day. Besides that they are awesome

They used to be my fav's too. But last year I had to go down to the US and then Mex from my home in Europe to do something on short notice. So I couldn't bring anything in. I was fucking HURTIN' by the time I got there after a couple weeks first in the US.

Well, I ran to the Farmacia and got 2 Redi's the first day for like 50$ Crazy. And they were bad. Nothing in there at all. I just rode it out and used it as the beginning of a clean-out period. Brutal first month of PCT that was.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws