over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my first serious cycle/diet...opinions?

littlemansyndrome

Newbies
Ive dabbled with gear over the yrs and im currently prescribed test e at 300mg every other week. Ive varied the dose, point being im no novice to using steroids but im starting my first diet and gear combo. Id appreciate some opinions.

Im 36yrs old, 5'11" 205lbs at roughly 16-18% bodyfat im guessing. Ill test it next week to get an exact. Im shooting for 5200-5500 calories a day, ive never gone that high before. Plan on using the mon, wed, fri HITT approach based on Big A's thread but i have a bad back and knees so ill have to modify the leg workout. Light cardio three days a wk. Also running test cyp 250mg and 75mg tren on mon,wed, fri. Plan on running 10-12wks, probably taper off the last two wks. At least a gallon and a half of water a day.

What do you guys thinks and what should i look for or monitor to change up while dieting?
Any suggestions on how to help stomach that much damn food? Thx in advance!

That's alot for a script, I wish I had ur Dr! I would drop the test a bit and raise the tren a little. What is ur typical daily diet going to look like, that is a ton of food if ur eating clean. And I would drop a little weight, like 10 or11%. Jmo. Enjoy the journey.
Sage

Last edited:
I would try to get your body fat down before considering a bulk. I think you would be happier with the results

Whats the thought on the higher tren/lower test? Im getting my diet specifics this weekend from a friend that competes but im going clean with my proteins coming from a variety of sources tuna, beef, chicken, fish, beans and i want to taper carbs back throughout the day as i workout in the morning.

Whats the thought on the higher tren/lower test? Im getting my diet specifics this weekend from a friend that competes but im going clean with my proteins coming from a variety of sources tuna, beef, chicken, fish, beans and i want to taper carbs back throughout the day as i workout in the morning.

Loud of folks are doing that to avoid the estro sides and to let the Tren do the work while you are keeping enough test in your system for normal function

Please don't be one if those people who don't listen to advice.. Please do not use tren on your first serious cycle, you bodyfat is high for aas to begin with but we have all been there and use them anyway. Tren on the other hand is a totally different animal. I would run a cutting diet slowly decreasing calories each week until about 12% bodyfat you can use the test to prevent muscle lose, you shouldn't need anything else as long as diet and cardio are dialed in. Then do a bulker with some other compounds thrown in but I would wait to use the tren. I have done about 6 cycles and I haven't touched the stuff yet. It can permanently fuck you up if your not experienced and prepared.. But you will make your own decisions, just a little advice that's all.. Good luck man

Its not my first try with tren. I used to make my own fina before the price went through the roof. I have just never applied a specific diet and cloric intake with it o test for that matter. I have used retty muc everything through the yrs before I pulled my head out of my ass and learned how.

-UPDATE: BF was at 13% on the electronic handheld and we all know how much those can vary. I am pretty lean, I have good definition around the midsection, probably the leanest I've been in a while. So i wasn't as bad as I thought. but I'm thinking of backing the calories off a bit because I'm really not taking in very much now. I think my body will respond well to the new intake, no need to overwhelm it.

I am not new to body building, But I'm new to the board, and really need to get back in touch. It really helps being in the gym and motivated to address all life's challenges. I'm a personal trainer that had been knocked on my butt by the economy and want to get started again. As well I have a friend that wants to start up also. He has never used any gear but really wants to get into it. I have Fina I have made, that will last me awhile and want to use Tren Hex and T400.. also to kick it in gear I wanted to mix in a little Anadrol, dbol for a couple weeks. What suggestions do have on this for me and for him to be able to follow. Don't want to run him along with what I do if these choices are too aggressive for a novice.

I am not new to body building, But I'm new to the board, and really need to get back in touch. It really helps being in the gym and motivated to address all life's challenges. I'm a personal trainer that had been knocked on my butt by the economy and want to get started again. As well I have a friend that wants to start up also. He has never used any gear but really wants to get into it. I have Fina I have made, that will last me awhile and want to use Tren Hex and T400.. also to kick it in gear I wanted to mix in a little Anadrol, dbol for a couple weeks. What suggestions do have on this for me and for him to be able to follow. Don't want to run him along with what I do if these choices are too aggressive for a novice.

I'm not being a sick but u should start it own thread, u will get a lot more responses. Good luck!
Sage

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08