over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kevin Levrone Seeking Competitive Comeback 2013

unscarred

Newbies
I haven't seen anyone mention this so I am taking the initiative to share. I've always been a fan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ipX_GWm6VZ4]LevroneReport.Com Kevin Levrone Comeback - YouTube[/ame]

Possible 2013 Masters Olympia and/or 2014 Arnold.

One my favorite of all time. Please make a comeback Kevin. I'll be looking forward to watching you compete again. :D

He does still have muscle memory, should be interesting to see this

Kevin has awesome genetics and he's very driven. I was able to train with Kevin once many years ago. It was in July and he was just getting back into training after taking many months off and he weighed 210 at most. Later on that year at the Olympia 3-4 months later...he weighed in at the Olympia in the upper 240's placing in the top 5. It just blew my mind to see how much mass he put on while getting leaner.

would be REALLY interesting to see how close he can to his stage condition after such a long time. i mean he took so much time off after his comps anyway... excited to see what he can bring to the stage at this point. huge fan.

i bet he is tempted to....

dexter is up in age and doing great
as is/was:
ed nunn
darrem charles
dennis james
toney freeman
and the list goes on.... kevin would compete well of course. this last Arnold classic was one of weakest line ups for that stage in a while. seems like if phil heath isnt competing anyone can win.
-JS

He was talking about doing the masters this year right? Seems pretty quick, but I haven't seen him lately. How long has he been back to training?

thanks

I've always been a fan of Kevin's. This would be great if he does make a comeback.

Kevin is one my all time fav's. Masters this year? I can't see it. Don't get me wrong I'd love to see that happen but to reach that level after such a long layoff I just don't see it. Granted I Havnt seen him without his shirt on since he did those trt ads where he looked like ur average guy.

Like Johnny Smiles said the older guys are still getting it done for sure but he's basically gonna be starting from square one. I'd be very interested in hearing what a few of the pro's on here have to say about how long it would take to get back to that level after being gone for so long.

Love to see Levrone back on stage.

if you met him, you might be changing your mind about being a fan.
fucking total douche asshole
ferrigno level dick

Kevin has awesome genetics and he's very driven. I was able to train with Kevin once many years ago. It was in July and he was just getting back into training after taking many months off and he weighed 210 at most. Later on that year at the Olympia 3-4 months later...he weighed in at the Olympia in the upper 240's placing in the top 5. It just blew my mind to see how much mass he put on while getting leaner.

How did he look after the long layoff? How old was he then approx?

U know Vic Martinez comes to mind as well with his long layoff with prison. He looked pretty light when he got out and he put on a pretty good amount of size in a short period too. These guys at the top have the knowledge and ability to get there in the first place and regain it quickly after sig time off.

if you met him, you might be changing your mind about being a fan.
fucking total douche asshole
ferrigno level dick

I shook his hand once at the Arnold and got my pic taken with him! He seemed alright. He wasn't the mr personality of say mike materazzo. But he didn't come off as a dick. What he do to u to give u this opinion?

Like I said...he weighed 210 at most. He looked like an average guy and he was in the upper 240's 3-4 months later in contest shape. If you showed me a before picture and after...I'd bet my life it wasn't true if I hadn't seen it for myself. Crazy genetics. This was at least 6 or 7 years ago if not longer than that. Kevin is Kevin. He's a quiet guy who likes to keep to himself.

How did he look after the long layoff? How old was he then approx?

U know Vic Martinez comes to mind as well with his long layoff with prison. He looked pretty light when he got out and he put on a pretty good amount of size in a short period too. These guys at the top have the knowledge and ability to get there in the first place and regain it quickly after sig time off.

Like I said...he weighed 210 at most. He looked like an average guy and he was in the upper 240's 3-4 months later in contest shape. If you showed me a before picture and after...I'd bet my life it wasn't true if I hadn't seen it for myself. Crazy genetics. This was at least 6 or 7 years ago if not longer than that. Kevin is Kevin. He's a quiet guy who likes to keep to himself.

dem genetics + dat loose fascia

Greatest BB never to be crowned Mr. O; that is undeniable

Nasser too. Especially the year Dorian suffered that bicep trauma

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws