over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does a free/ cheat meal look like for you

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Off season or pre contest

Do you count cals? go high carb low fat? just eat etc?

Thanks

Normally I plan my "cheat/refeed" meals around my family so we'll go out to eat generally like a big rib eye steak and sweet potatoes followed by frozen yogurt or brownie for desert , or Olive Garden , I get the Venetian apricot chicken with extra chicken and 6-7 breadsticks.

If we stay home I'll make breakfast for dinner and eat 4-5 Belgian waffles and a few eggs.

I never count calories. Ussually its a big burger and frys from somewhere with some kind of ice cream after. Or a big breakfast full of pancakes and bisquits and gravy etc.

I never count calories. Ussually its a big burger and frys from somewhere with some kind of ice cream after. Or a big breakfast full of pancakes and bisquits and gravy etc.

Yea seems like most people like to go out for there cheat

so far both posters mix fat and carbs ...

Love the biscuits idea man you really hit home with me . I never go out to eat unless its sushi and I order enough maki for 3 people

Yea seems like most people like to go out for there cheat

so far both posters mix fat and carbs ...

Love the biscuits idea man you really hit home with me . I never go out to eat unless its sushi and I order enough maki for 3 people

If I have more than a couple hundred carbs at one sitting I get sick as hell , nausea , diarrhea. So I make up the excess cals with fats.
I don't cheat as a carb up just a bolus of calories to let the body know its not starving
When I carb up for a show I have to do it over a couple days to avoid feeling like shit , I've even tried to carb load with insulin and I can't fill up enough in less that 12-18 hrs so I carb up over a couple days early in the week

Off season or pre contest

Do you count cals? go high carb low fat? just eat etc?

Thanks

i use cheat meals all times.

i do not count cals,i usually eat high fat and try to keep carbs low.....sometimes i just eat whatever

If I have more than a couple hundred carbs at one sitting I get sick as hell , nausea , diarrhea. So I make up the excess cals with fats.
I don't cheat as a carb up just a bolus of calories to let the body know its not starving
When I carb up for a show I have to do it over a couple days to avoid feeling like shit , I've even tried to carb load with insulin and I can't fill up enough in less that 12-18 hrs so I carb up over a couple days early in the week

Crazy man! And here I am shoveling down a 350g carb meal and feel great, just full lol

To the OP, I prefer my cheats to be high carb/fat, them cravings, usually a big burger or pizza, and then ALWAYS finish off with some ice cream on some (any) kind of warmed cake.. Or a huge bowl of cereal! But I usually eat that everyday anyways

Last edited:
3 slices of cheese pizza, a canoli, and a cherry coke from Tony's Pizza after leg day. Hits the spot!

I dont do it often but when i do I like to down a Large double pepperoni pizza :)

I'm boring I guess...
Last cheat was 1 scoop of the new VPX Zero carb whey and 1 plate of Sashimi, 1 plate of Maki-sushi and 1 bowl of Chirashi-sushi extra vinegar :D

Sushi, ribs, a fatty cut of beef or some form of pork bacon maybe a loaded baked potato for dinner type foods. Who'd say no to pancakes or waffles for a breakfast or breakfast for dinner.

A shit load of milk chocolate. 1500 calories worth is actually very filling and satisfying and doesn't leave me bloated like most big meals. Seems to digest and clear system very quick. Chocolate tastes awesome when you only eat it about once s month. Really hits the pleasure senses

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

All you can eat sushi, hands down. Just keep the rolls coming! A few places by me do sushi happy hours with specialty rolls insanely cheap.

Pizza or burgers. Then Ben and Jerrys.

Since this thread is still alive ill post again...i had a skyline 3 way with onion and 2 cheese coneys followed by a slice of cake and ice cream for my nephews birthday party

A shit load of milk chocolate. 1500 calories worth is actually very filling and satisfying and doesn't leave me bloated like most big meals. Seems to digest and clear system very quick. Chocolate tastes awesome when you only eat it about once s month. Really hits the pleasure senses

You mean chocolate milk ? Or just chocolate ? Call me crazy but that'd be boring unless I had a 1 kg chocolate bunny that I put in the freezer and then naw on it while drinking ICe cold glass of milk lol . I did that as a kid

It's a very unusual cheat but daym that must light on the digestive track

Since this thread is still alive ill post again...i had a skyline 3 way with onion and 2 cheese coneys followed by a slice of cake and ice cream for my nephews birthday party

This thread should he alive forever. I couldn't handle all that grease but put a jar of PB next to some ezekial bread and ill make it disappear.

You mean chocolate milk ? Or just chocolate ? Call me crazy but that'd be boring unless I had a 1 kg chocolate bunny that I put in the freezer and then naw on it while drinking ICe cold glass of milk lol . I did that as a kid

It's a very unusual cheat but daym that must light on the digestive track

Just chocolate. Don't know what it is about chocolate but it gives me a very happy satisfied and content feeling. If i had pizza or kfc or something it just opens the floodgates and Ioose control and do an easy 5000 plus calories which takes about 3 days to de bloat and I b feel disgusted with my self. I can eat a large bar of dairy milk and walk away. And no real bloat. There was something I b read recently about people who eat chocolate tending to be logged leaner I than those that dont. I think for junk food its very filling on per calorie basis. Compared to say mcds or cakes and ashit

Just had it, 1/2 pound double cheese burger, french fries, and cherry Pepsi...

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity