over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injecting into a vein

lol as i said obviously im fine! im just wondering how much oil would actually be needed to cause harm? i know air..it takes a lot, 20ml is what ive read

i asperate every time and this has happened to me before probably like what happened with gunsmith... Horrible feeling tren caught times ten and got flu symptoms in minutes. i use slin pins in my delts hard to apirtate but at least your not digging around with a 25g trying to put the plunger back. once you find the trick to it, then its easy. But i started swapping to my chest allot.

Everytime I got to a doctor or th e,brand they do an I'm injection nit matter what the volume they never pull back to see if there in a vein.
Also 90% of the time the dont swab it with alcohol and these should be common practice!
One time the doctor decided to not i.mirphine so he gave me 20mg sub-q in my delt.furst he gave me 10mg I.m it did nothing then he gave me the morphine at 20mg sub-q first te they did that and after the 30mg still was in extreme pain. Diladid does nothing for me they tried 10 mg I.v
After that every time I go to hospital they give me fentany I,v at 50-100mxg per hour , but its a mission to get fentanyl since they need like 3 approvals to get it.
The last time when the doctors switched shift I was waiting almost. 3 hours and no pain meds so I got dressed pulled my I.v and walked outta girlfriend picked me up and brought my meds and then the pain got better

lol as i said obviously im fine! im just wondering how much oil would actually be needed to cause harm? i know air..it takes a lot, 20ml is what ive read

Its that much? I thought it was barely any? Also I saw someone say they leave air in the back so they get all the juice into the muscle. Ive always been paranoid about having the smallest little air bubble in the syringe so is it ok to have a small air bubble or 2 or leave air in the back to get all the juice in? CAuse all that wasted juice will add up alot lol

Its that much? I thought it was barely any? Also I saw someone say they leave air in the back so they get all the juice into the muscle. Ive always been paranoid about having the smallest little air bubble in the syringe so is it ok to have a small air bubble or 2 or leave air in the back to get all the juice in? CAuse all that wasted juice will add up alot lol

Yea bro it takes LOTS of air. A few air bubbles is minuscule

Its that much? I thought it was barely any? Also I saw someone say they leave air in the back so they get all the juice into the muscle. Ive always been paranoid about having the smallest little air bubble in the syringe so is it ok to have a small air bubble or 2 or leave air in the back to get all the juice in? Cause all that wasted juice will add up alot lol

A few bubbles won't hurt you, Also I don't think 1/2 cc of oil will kill anyone ether. Just a bit unpleasant, and yes you will feel it in the lungs, cough, sweating ect, but I have never heard of anyone dying from it. Has happened to me a few times over the years.

I never aspirate anymore and I've done hundreds of glute injections without doing it and I am fine. Have I hit a vein before? Sure and it was a little freaky, but I lived. Sterile supplies and a fresh needle and I'm good to go most of the time.

What has given me issues is bad fucking gear. The kind of shit that cripples your ass for 5-6 days...

I personally never aspirate delts anymore because I know when I'm in the muscle at this point.. Though, the first time I pinned delts and aspirated, I found the best method was to just sit down and rest your forearm on your quad (ALMOST like you're getting ready to do some concentration curls), then reach over with your other hand (obviously) and pin.. Hold the top of your syringe with pointer finger and thumb, then reach back and lift the plunger with your middle finger.. Air come into the barrel? Then slam it home! :headbang:

Last edited:
Yea bro it takes LOTS of air. A few air bubbles is minuscule

So is it ok to leave a little air at the top so you can inject all the gear in and dont loose that little bit every pin? I know my first cycle I lost half a week out of 12 weeks only pinning once a week the first half then moved to twice a week. So maybe15-18 pins. Pinning ED ill loose a shit ton by the end lol

That sounds impossible. Maybe pull with index and thumb and hold syringe with middle finger?[/QUOTE

I Hold the syringe with my middle and thumb, Posistion my index finger under the plunger and lift it up. It's the same motion of using chop sticks.

A few air bubbles aren't gonna matter IM injection no worries...
I just push that needle in and let go of it if i have to... Ill walk around let it stick out of me.. Its so simple to just pull back on the plunger.. I do it without thinking takes less than a sec.. I push that oil in as fast as it will let me. Simple quick and i do practice sterile injections also... Seen some bad infections over the years... My friend use to keep his gear in the rafters of his garage its like well over a hundred degrees up there and he use to use the same needle twice.. Sticking that dirty needle in his vials.. Long story short he had to go to the Drs. Duh! :cool:
And please don't stick oil in your veins IM not IV, LOL :)

No one has answered my question yet :p

Aspirate and u will never have to find out... Do u think its healthy to inject oil in your veins??

Lol I know I'm just asking how much oil it would take to cause harm if accidentally injected into a vein

While never good to inject oil into a vein, I was always under the impression that it would take a decent amount more than only .5ml to actually cause harm outside of the feeling of weakness/coughing.

Always thought it was a lot worse to inject air into a vein than oil.

Any feedback on having some air in the back on the syringe so you get all the oil in your muscle?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws