over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results after being on high doses and Orals for 9 months

ripped358

Banned
My doctor called me today and said that my bloodwork was really good and I've been on Orals and high doses of aas for 9 months!
I was shocked
The only thing I've been taken for protection is liver 52
And glucorell R
Also the results from the catscan for the large mass on my right bicep.
He said the mass is really large and is covering the whole muscle so now I have to have an MRI with contrast

And people say AAS are bad! haha

Nice to hear

Good luck on the mass in your bicep, hopefully its nothing

Stay on high doses and orals for 9 years and let me know how your health is.

Okay, maybe that is a slightly ridiculous comment.. But just because your bloodwork is "good" right now that doesnt mean the things you're doing to your body won't effect you in 2 years, or 5 years.

Being on high doses of injectables and running orals for 9 months is nothing short of reckless.

Just because the negative health side effects aren't setting in now, does not mean you won't suffer from your recklessness at some point.

Good for you for getting your blood work done, shame on you for making it seem acceptable to run high doses and orals for 9 months.

Last edited:
if your going to do orals....keep them to short,low mg runs. dont be stupid bro. 9 months is moronic

I ran across the street without looking both ways, and didn't get hit by a car.

And people say highways are dangerous for pedestrians.

Bloodwork doesn't mean shit. Have you gotten scans of your liver or kidneys yet?

IF this post is true, god bless the o/p.

you should post up a copy of blood test results and your diet/supps/training so we can all figure out what the rest of us are doing wrong.

also don't forget some pics. I'd love to see what you look like.

I know what you meant when you posted that but a friend of mine did that once and got hit by an ice cream truck.

"I recently am trying this low dose test crap with higher anabolics and I feel like shit.
As soon as I get my bloodwork back I'm raising my test back up from 500mg to either 700 mg prop and 700 suspension or sustonon at 1cc a day with my masteron eq and might throw in some tren.
Not sure yet
Waiting to see my bloodwork first and I'm also on hgh.
I don't bloat much on a gram or more
Of test as long as I'm using an AI"

Posted by Ripped on 3/23/2013

Really? Orals and "high dose" for 9 months? You posted this ^ 2-3 weeks ago. Said you were running Test and EQ and wanted to add in Tren and maybe Mast. Why on earth would you need to run anything that high when you're crippled and can't work out??? PLUS, you haven't been to the gym in the last 10 days (you posted recently)!!! You're running all this and have said that you're getting fat in one of your posts, but you don't bloat on a gram or more? Bro, your story just gets more unbelievable each time you type something. What exactly happened to you that you are so severly disabled? Actually, I don't even care. Keep posting up your fantastical stories of you pumping high doses and orals for 9 months and there being absolutely nothing wrong or out of the ordinary with your bloodwork. Top that off with some of your killer threads about caber, test/tren mix. This just keeps getting better by the day

Last edited:
Sorry that came across wrong I was running Orals for 9 months straight ,I would so 4 weeks on 8 weeks off then 4 weeks on again.
When I say high dosages it was basically 1000 mg test 8iu hgh t3
Then is throw in eq for awhile then switch to npp then just test then back again ,
How I look. ,I think I look like shit I lost 110 pounds ,I was up to 300lbs of fat T 5'4 now I'm 190.the thing is I have alot of loose skin. And the only way to get rid of it is surgery .i have I've over 25 pounds of skin so it covers my abs and my back fat is a loose skin no matter what I do I won't lose it
I look lean on top oft body,but my stock and hips are all skin it sucks.
Everybody says how lean I look but they haven't seen me with my shirt off.
Anyway that's my story .if I die I die I don't care ,I'm always in pain I have no life. the most I can do in a day is go to the gym then I'm home the rest of the day.my pain has gotten worse again and
My depression is bad so if I don't wake. Up oh well

I think HUGE amounts of doses length of period very long is the worst.

Compared to moderate

Sorry that came across wrong I was running Orals for 9 months straight ,I would so 4 weeks on 8 weeks off then 4 weeks on again.
When I say high dosages it was basically 1000 mg test 8iu hgh t3
Then is throw in eq for awhile then switch to npp then just test then back again ,
How I look. ,I think I look like shit I lost 110 pounds ,I was up to 300lbs of fat T 5'4 now I'm 190.the thing is I have alot of loose skin. And the only way to get rid of it is surgery .i have I've over 25 pounds of skin so it covers my abs and my back fat is a loose skin no matter what I do I won't lose it
I look lean on top oft body,but my stock and hips are all skin it sucks.
Everybody says how lean I look but they haven't seen me with my shirt off.
Anyway that's my story .if I die I die I don't care ,I'm always in pain I have no life. the most I can do in a day is go to the gym then I'm home the rest of the day.my pain has gotten worse again and
My depression is bad so if I don't wake. Up oh well
Hey man, I am not in your shoes so this may not mean much to you, but keep your head high and take it one day at a time. Research all you can about pain relief, talk to as many people as you can, press your doctors, whatever you can do. Once you get rid of the pain it is easier to concentrate on the rest of your life. You have a lot to look forward to, probably even more than you know. Life dealt you a shitty hand, now fight back and don't let this beat you! You never know what lies ahead for you, some bad shit has come your way, now some good will come your way also, but you have to want it. Take care, and try to be a little smarter using AAS. If done properly they could help your situation, but don't have a reckless attitude. Attitude is everything man.

How did this post go from elated to emo in an hour and a half time?

If you got lucky count your blessings and move forward with knowledge gained. Dont expect for luck to continue.

Also, life is a terrible thing to waste. Stop being a pussy. If you have a bad day think about the people with real disabilities - blind, deaf, mute, parapelegic, mentally challenged, whatever. If you cant find a reason to maintain your life and health then think of those people who tough it out every day and still do it with a smile on their face.

Life is what you make of it. This world is a beautiful and fucked up place. Make the right choices and youll see many reasons worth living for.

If you got lucky count your blessings and move forward with knowledge gained. Dont expect for luck to continue.

Also, life is a terrible thing to waste. Stop being a pussy. If you have a bad day think about the people with real disabilities - blind, deaf, mute, parapelegic, mentally challenged, whatever. If you cant find a reason to maintain your life and health then think of those people who tough it out every day and still do it with a smile on their face.

Life is what you make of it. This world is a beautiful and fucked up place. Make the right choices and youll see many reasons worth living for.

If you read, I think someone said he is one of your examples (paralyzed or something), maybe I'm wrong.

My memory is really poor now I think, but didn't you go through some tough times with your heart? Am I thinking of the wrong guy, sorry? You having gone through that are qualified to make statements like this, you have lived it.

what are your results compared to before you started taking any thing. maybe they were excellent before and now are down to just "good"

No heart issues just a debilitating accident . Crushed most of my spine in a car accident . I'm not going into detail cause I posted exactly what happened to me.
I said I was fat after my accident but recently list 110 pounds but the extra skin is gross.
If your really interested what happened to me ,P.M me..
I don't give a shit what anybody believes it my life and I have to live.
Call me a pussy but I guarantee you if you had my disabilitys and the pain I go through daily u wouldn't step a day in the gym!!!
I hear people complaining about such bullshit and don't go to the gym but yet I'm the pussy lol. .
And obviously nobody here gives a shit if I livd or die so why the fuck do you care if I did 10 grams of test a week.
If I don't care why should anybody else.
If I didn't wake up Tom I'd be happy,take me away from all the pain ,depression anxiety,Not being able to live life properly.all the dam bloodwork drug tests medications fuck life it's a bitch and then you die.
Also fuck everyone who can't just comment on the question and bring up what's wrong with me,I already know what's wrong with myself so I don't need to hear it.
Now I might have cancer on top of everything else please put me to rest so I can have some peace

No heart issues just a debilitating accident . Crushed most of my spine in a car accident . I'm not going into detail cause I posted exactly what happened to me.
I said I was fat after my accident but recently list 110 pounds but the extra skin is gross.
If your really interested what happened to me ,P.M me..
I don't give a shit what anybody believes it my life and I have to live.
Call me a pussy but I guarantee you if you had my disabilitys and the pain I go through daily u wouldn't step a day in the gym!!!
I hear people complaining about such bullshit and don't go to the gym but yet I'm the pussy lol. .
And obviously nobody here gives a shit if I livd or die so why the fuck do you care if I did 10 grams of test a week.
If I don't care why should anybody else.
If I didn't wake up Tom I'd be happy,take me away from all the pain ,depression anxiety,Not being able to live life properly.all the dam bloodwork drug tests medications fuck life it's a bitch and then you die.
Also fuck everyone who can't just comment on the question and bring up what's wrong with me,I already know what's wrong with myself so I don't need to hear it.
Now I might have cancer on top of everything else please put me to rest so I can have some peace

What question??? You never asked a question

Here's an idea for you, stop taking 1g+ of aas and hgh for a while. You have so many chemicals running through your body interacting with each other that there is no way to tell how they are affecting each other. With the amount of pain meds and sauce you are supposedly on, there's no wonder your body doesn't want you to do anything, it has to process all of it!

You know, a lot of people on this board have been through some crazy/horrible things, you aren't the only one. So to say that others wouldn't even go to a gym is a way to make yourself feel better. There is absolutely no reason in the world for you to be running the doses that you do, none whatsoever! But hey, keep blasting away and don't care about yourself or your girlfriend who has been there for 15 yrs injecting you and wiping your butt. Be selfish and fade away. I still think you are completely full of it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131