over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results after being on high doses and Orals for 9 months

What question??? You never asked a question

Here's an idea for you, stop taking 1g+ of aas and hgh for a while. You have so many chemicals running through your body interacting with each other that there is no way to tell how they are affecting each other. With the amount of pain meds and sauce you are supposedly on, there's no wonder your body doesn't want you to do anything, it has to process all of it!

You know, a lot of people on this board have been through some crazy/horrible things, you aren't the only one. So to say that others wouldn't even go to a gym is a way to make yourself feel better. There is absolutely no reason in the world for you to be running the doses that you do, none whatsoever! But hey, keep blasting away and don't care about yourself or your girlfriend. who has been there for 15 yrs injecting you and wiping your butt. Be selfish and fade away. I still think you are completely full of it

I'm completely full of it,cause you know me so well .but to tell I the truth I don't give a shit.your right about one thing it wasn't a question but that's about it.
So just don't respond to my threads cause I can care less what comes out of your mouth!

I'm completely full of it,cause you know me so well .but to tell I the truth I don't give a shit.your right about one thing it wasn't a question but that's about it.
So just don't respond to my threads cause I can care less what comes out of your mouth!

I'm honestly sorry for your pains but you're coming off like a 14 year old

I'm honestly sorry for your pains but you're coming off like a 14 year old

I just have enough shit going on in my life and then I get attacked here as well when this is supposed to be a brotherhood .
We should stick together not tear us apart

All that gear can make up for physical short comings etc where u can't train properly.

No offense to anyone here but iv seen ppl on here and in the gym mega dose shit and there training is uhhh "what works for them" LOL and they get huge when it really is just the gear/genetics and eating. I notice even in myself the higher the dose the more training really doesn't matter in terms of putting on muscle or shaping muscle lol. Strength is a diff story but the "look" can be achieved with shit training and boatloads of gear lol.

I just have enough shit going on in my life and then I get attacked here as well when this is supposed to be a brotherhood .
We should stick together not tear us apart

The reason you get "attacked" on here is because you start the most retarded threads that beg for abuse...

Im sure everyone here feels for your pain issues and your unfortunate accident but you really post some stupid shit...

people get taught what they need to learn

that's something my wife kinda explained to me
God (or life, depending on what you believe in) will teach you what you need to learn.
be patient. this too shall pass and when it does you will be stronger for it. stronger in heart and mind if you learn the lesson correctly. the juice has no place right now. imo.
-JS

Last edited:
Can you post all of your blood since it's so good after abusing orals for 9 months? I honestly hope this is a joke. Also, what types of orals have you been running?

Can you post all of your blood since it's so good after abusing orals for 9 months? I honestly hope this is a joke. Also, what types of orals have you been running?

The doctor called me today and told me my blood work is good and to
Set up the MRI with contrast for the large mass In my Right arm.
I don't have a copy cause they only give it to you upon request

The doctor called me today and told me my blood work is good and to
Set up the MRI with contrast for the large mass In my Right arm.
I don't have a copy cause they only give it to you upon request

Since you don't have a copy of your bloodwork I am guessing you have no idea what tests he even ran. It would be a lot more helpful if you can get a copy of the results so we know what tests were run as I would be willing to bet there are many tests that should have been run that he didn't.

Since you don't have a copy of your bloodwork I am guessing you have no idea what tests he even ran. It would be a lot more helpful if you can get a copy of the results so we know what tests were run as I would be willing to bet there are many tests that should have been run that he didn't.

I'm gonna ask for a copy when I go back in

Im not sure why im choosing to post this on this particular thread, but what strikes me as sad about some of the guys on this thread, is you feel the need to blast people. Some of you guys are fucking depressing with all your negativity. This is supposed to be a community of bros helping each other out, giving meaningful advice, not just your a dumb fuck and full of shit. Sometimes tough love is appropriate, but I see guys day after day who get flamed to the point where I would probably never post again. Its actually sad.

Im a pretty optimistic person and try to see the good in people even in the face of pure stupidity, give the guy a fucking break. Its really easy to criticize behind a keyboard and mouse. Seen a thread yesterday where a guy basically lost 40% of his liver because of his AAS use/abuse/hepatic adenoma and guys actually felt the need to blast him how fucking stupid he was and irresponsible? Really, does the guy need to hear that post OP when he just poured his heart out in a thread that he did it to himself? SOME of you, are flat out DICKHEADS! Why even respond if your just gonna lay into some guy/girl youve never met a day in your life?:banghead:

to the op...... ive read lots of your threads before.....i read about your issues and can only imagine what youve been through.....HOWEVER this is a advanced body building forum with some of the brightest guys in bb around. that being said.....when you post on here you would silly to think you wont get the truth. as ugly as it might be.... its the damn truth. your a fighter and thats good,because you and i both know you wont find anyone here thats worth a damn telling you "atta boy" for doing some dumb shit. this is indeed a brotherhood.......and sometimes my brothers here and in real life need to put my ass in check! thats what brothers are for ;)

Ur asking for problems. Just came off 2yr of gram doses and fuckin paying big time for it

you can give honest, tough nails truth without being a condesending dick IMO.

I know what you meant when you posted that but a friend of mine did that once and got hit by an ice cream truck.

Oh yeah ? Well my buddy got dragged down the street by a city snowplow when we were kids so top that! Ha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

that's something my wife kinda explained to me
God (or life, depending on what you believe in) will teach you what you need to learn.
be patient. this too shall pass and when it does you will be stronger for it. stronger in heart and mind if you learn the lesson correctly. the juice has no place right now. imo.
-JS

So true. IF...IF you listen and watch, you'll be wiser in the end. Many though, they want what they want and think they'll "will" themselves there in SPITE of the signs. There's a process, steps to follow in sequence. Listen to your body, listen to your life...

I think people are trying to tell ya, Ripped358, it's a "cart before the horse thing". Why not work on pain management, flexibility, getting mobile and being pain free, enjoying your life and what sounds like a dedicated GF first. Then, that way, when you do hit the GAAS, it has a chance to work and make your life better? Gear and gyms will always be there for you later!

Wish you the best, Man.

Johnny Smiles

your wife is a very smart lady .. to the Op sorry ur gettn sliced.. simply sad to hav bros do that ... pro

Impossible. According to most of what's posted here you should be 6ft under or in a shiny urn.

Im not sure why im choosing to post this on this particular thread, but what strikes me as sad about some of the guys on this thread, is you feel the need to blast people. Some of you guys are fucking depressing with all your negativity. This is supposed to be a community of bros helping each other out, giving meaningful advice, not just your a dumb fuck and full of shit. Sometimes tough love is appropriate, but I see guys day after day who get flamed to the point where I would probably never post again. Its actually sad.

Im a pretty optimistic person and try to see the good in people even in the face of pure stupidity, give the guy a fucking break. Its really easy to criticize behind a keyboard and mouse. Seen a thread yesterday where a guy basically lost 40% of his liver because of his AAS use/abuse/hepatic adenoma and guys actually felt the need to blast him how fucking stupid he was and irresponsible? Really, does the guy need to hear that post OP when he just poured his heart out in a thread that he did it to himself? SOME of you, are flat out DICKHEADS! Why even respond if your just gonna lay into some guy/girl youve never met a day in your life?:banghead:

Normally i would agree with your post-there is an undercurrent at times on the board of negative responses (being guilty of this myself at times too)...however if you have a moment go look at the threads that have been started by the OP and you will see that a lot of people on here have tried to help him...yes there were some of the usual shitty responses-I think I even called him a troll in one of his threads...but the real;ity is he is arguementative and really posts up some truly unbelievable things. So all in all he has gotten some good answers from some really knowledgeable and good guys on this board and the long and short of it is that alot of those guys are really tired of hearing from this person when he does little or nothing to help himself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131