over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results after being on high doses and Orals for 9 months

Man some of you guys need to lighten up. Being that harsh is purty messed up. Let up on the guy.

Normally i would agree with your post-there is an undercurrent at times on the board of negative responses (being guilty of this myself at times too)...however if you have a moment go look at the threads that have been started by the OP and you will see that a lot of people on here have tried to help him...yes there were some of the usual shitty responses-I think I even called him a troll in one of his threads...but the real;ity is he is arguementative and really posts up some truly unbelievable things. So all in all he has gotten some good answers from some really knowledgeable and good guys on this board and the long and short of it is that alot of those guys are really tired of hearing from this person when he does little or nothing to help himself.

Sometimes, in situations like your describing, best response from guys is no response. Your almost feeding it to continue. If guys have offered up all the helpful knowledge they can, there's really no point in even reading or responding to anymore.

Sometimes, in situations like your describing, best response from guys is no response. Your almost feeding it to continue. If guys have offered up all the helpful knowledge they can, there's really no point in even reading or responding to anymore.

that sir.......would be irresponsible. this isnt some politically correct, feel good, positive thinking bs forum. it is a advanced bodybuilding forum.... where you will find the truth regardless of someones "feelings". the op posts on here knowing very well the truth is what he will get.

I ran across the street without looking both ways, and didn't get hit by a car.

Shelby
I was actually considering highering you but why so harsh on me.
I thought you were a considerably nice man and I was saving to hire you for the year but now I don't know what to think.
Is this how u talk to a potential client ?
Maybey I'm doing things wrong thats why I wanted your dieting help and supplement review,do you have a response for me ,I even explained what happened to me in detail!

Shelby
I thought you were a considerably nice man and I was saving to hire you for the year but now I don't know what to think.
Maybey I'm doing things wrong thats why I wanted your dieting help and supplement review,do you have a response for me ,I even explained what happened to me in detail!

ripped358.......maybe i am mistaken..... are you looking for someone to blindly give you a "atta boy" or were you seeking the truth?

Shelby

That's not harsh, that just the truth. Just because your blood work looked okay this time doesn't mean it's always going to be that way, or that there aren't other issues lurking that you don't know about (blood work is not foolproof).

If you want to work with me, send me a PM and we'll discuss it.

Youve been a member here a long time so im sure youve seen a lot of good and bad responses to peoples threads...on a forum like this its difficult if not impossible to tell people how they should respond to someones posts...I agree to a certain extent to what youre saying about ignoring his posts but the reality is thats never going to happen. Im sure plenty of people dont even read his posts anymore or even reply if they do...but at the end of the day if he continues to post ridiculous things he is bound to get some pretty harsh response-especially from this type of board. I think overall this forum is one of the best if not the best out there and with the number of members there are it would be pretty much impossible to have everyone give the "correct" answer everytime. I think the op has good intentions but just goes about asking the wrong way. I think that Johnny Smiles summed it up best in his reply...

ripped358.......maybe i am mistaken..... are you looking for someone to blindly give you a "atta boy" or were you seeking the truth?

I was just happy too hear my blood results come back very good and maybey i came about it wrong.
I don't want any pats on the back.
I know my use is wreckless but I guess since my life is on a downward spiral I don't care.
I know I should but if you knew me before my accident and now Im 2 different people

I was just happy too hear my blood results come back very good and maybey i came about it wrong.
I know my use is wreckless but I guess since my life is on a downward spiral I don't care.
I know I should but if you knew me before my accident and now Im 2 different people

Honestly brother, if you are on a downward spiral you should not be abusing drugs it only leads to one place and I've seen it before. Back off the gear for your own mental health.

its not a downward spiral man. You got a GF, good health insurance. Stay positive man and use your resources. Looks like shelby already reached out to you already as well. Stay positive man, keep focused and treasure your GF

.....i cant even imagine what your going through my man. that being said.....there isnt 2 different people bro....just 2 different sets of circumstances. your the same guy you always have been. you should look up chris dim (i think thats the name) on youtube. a pro bb'er that i think you might relate to. as to the doses....i bet that most every guy on here actually cares about what your doing to yourself.....thats why you get these responses. youll keep getting them as long as you stay on that path. like i said before......thats what brothers do. i wish you only the best bro..

that sir.......would be irresponsible. this isnt some politically correct, feel good, positive thinking bs forum. it is a advanced bodybuilding forum.... where you will find the truth regardless of someones "feelings". the op posts on here knowing very well the truth is what he will get.

I been around a long time. This has been my favorite board of any, I have been apart of in the last 13 years from Iron, Isteroid (which used to be 2 different names) elite......... you name it, Ive been on it, and I dont post near as often as some of you guys who have been on here 1-2-3-4 years less than I have. Honestly from most of the responses I see, I can honestly tell guys who have been around, are older wiser, incredibly knowledgeable, and young guys who are just being dicks or guys who are just dicks.

I can tell you that water is not really blue or green without telling you your a fucking idiot, its color represents the primary way that water interacts with light is absorption, and water absorbs different colors of the visible spectrum better than others. Water preferentially absorbs red light, and to a lesser extent, yellow and green light, so the color that is least absorbed by water is blue light.

I understand what your saying, but you can deliver a message, like you personally have been, without all the other bullshit like others. I honestly think some guys get a boner realizing they know more than others who know jackshit.

No heart issues just a debilitating accident . Crushed most of my spine in a car accident . I'm not going into detail cause I posted exactly what happened to me.
I said I was fat after my accident but recently list 110 pounds but the extra skin is gross.
If your really interested what happened to me ,P.M me..
I don't give a shit what anybody believes it my life and I have to live.
Call me a pussy but I guarantee you if you had my disabilitys and the pain I go through daily u wouldn't step a day in the gym!!!
I hear people complaining about such bullshit and don't go to the gym but yet I'm the pussy lol. .
And obviously nobody here gives a shit if I livd or die so why the fuck do you care if I did 10 grams of test a week.
If I don't care why should anybody else.
If I didn't wake up Tom I'd be happy,take me away from all the pain ,depression anxiety,Not being able to live life properly.all the dam bloodwork drug tests medications fuck life it's a bitch and then you die.
Also fuck everyone who can't just comment on the question and bring up what's wrong with me,I already know what's wrong with myself so I don't need to hear it.
Now I might have cancer on top of everything else please put me to rest so I can have some peace

The first night of my senior spring break I got in a horrible car accident. Car rolled I was hanging out then it rolled on top of me. Everything cracked and couldnt take a breath. Somehow pushed the car up enough so squeeze out and climbed out of the sunroof. I completely crushed 4 vertebrae. Spine was shaped like a S in the MRI. I had a crack all the way across my sternum and I broke a few ribs. Neck and lungs were bruised. I was comatose on the couch my whole senior spring break. Spent all summer gimping around not being able to barely walk. I was back in the gym about 7-8 months later (pushing it a little). That was when I was 18. Im now 26 years old. I deal with chronic pain on a daily basis in my life. 7 months after my car accident I got a job as a fry cook on my feet in agonizing pain 12 hours a day. I delivered furniture within the next year and a half. Ive always worked hard labor jobs. My summer job I work 6 months a year on a boat getting my ass beat in horrible pain DAILY. And guess what I still look forward to stepping in the gym. So dont say "oh my situation is so bad no one else in the world could handle it. Because Ive handled it pretty well and still do and theres no end in sight for me making it 1 day of my life without crippling pain in my back. From everything you've stated Ive had it 100 times worse in life with physical and mental hardships so dont try to call a pity party. Grow a set bro. Not trying to be mean but everyones got hardships and more than likely most people have it worse than you.

Shelby

there is NOTHING offensive about saying "running across street w out looking both ways" obviously a metaphor and obviously Shelby cares enough to give that anectode to make you THINK. all the more reason to hire him IMO.
-JS

Ripped your right there are some people on this board who could careless but do not let them discourage you, first off the fact you have good bloodwork right now is GREAT BUT I TOO had GREAT bloodwork at one time and as I have disclosed to you all the sudden I have CKD, YES it bothers me, YES I think about the IF'S and so on but I have to stay positive and think about my family. I hate to hear when one says they do not care if they live or die and to be honest about everything I flat lined one time after a surgery that went bad with my wife sitting right there and when they brought me back all I saw was my wife crying.....trust me that WAS the WORST feeling ever and then they told me what happened. I just lost a friend to suicide and he left a wife and 5 kids behind.....Our life is not ours to take, we should not be so selfish.......

Most of the guys on the board are willing to help but to be honest stick with the guys who are respected not newbies just trying to up their post count....you can weed them out pretty quickly trust me. Many good guys on here do not let the assholes bring you down

Ripped ... hang in there bro, things can get better. It seems that you are suffering from physical pain and depression (understandable considering what you've been through. I work in the mental health field and would suggest seeing a Psychiatrist to explore the option of anti-depressant medications. There are a lot of different medications that are helping a lot of people.

Not trying to diagnose over the net, only wanted to offer a helpful suggestion. I'll keep you in my prayers.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

You have been saving for a year to hire Shelby? I have to call bs. Shelby is not that expensive and what you learn will get you a lot further than all that money you blew on gear.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear