over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Time to get massive!

thebiggest

Registered
What's up guys I'm trying to out on some size in the next two months before I diet down for a show end of August. Trying to stay lean at same time. Im 6'2 230lbs with abs. Diet is mountain dog style, only carbs are around workouts, mike Arnold protocol. Eating a shitload of grass fed beef, pastured eggs, salmon, tuna steak, nuts, avocados, everything cooked in grass fed butter, coconut oil, or olive oil. greens at almost every meal. off days have only trace carbs to keep slin sensitivity high. stack is as follows:

Tren e-100mg/day
Eq-100mg/day
Test p-20mg/day
Npp-70mg/day
Gh-15iu/day
Humalin-15iu pre workout

Please critique

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If your show is the end of August and you have two months to bulk, I would say switch it up a little. 6'2" with abs tells me that you are a naturally lean and bigger dude. For this reason Test E, DECA and/or EQ may be better for the time being.

Don't get me wrong, many people bulk on short ester compounds.. especially tren, but I would save them for closer to a show.

Do you seem to be able to bulk pretty good with tren E? Have you ever tried?

Last edited:
I like the doses of everything except the test.
It would be fine if you weren't running any GH, but
at 15iu daily, I would seriously want to increase the test
dose to about 10x more than you have it listed at.

In the past I have gotten blood pressure sides from high test high tren. I put muscle on well with tren so I chose that over the test. I will try to blast test for a little while and see what happens. I'm not naturally lean by any means, I'm just very strict with diet, I never eat out and I never eat shitty. As soon as I slack off I throw 20lbs of fat on real quick. I just started npp and test prop last night, I was on zero test before that. Maybe drop the npp for now and do a gram of test prop instead? The esters don't matter I pin ever day regardless

I would up the Test and NPP and drop the Tren. EQ may not be necessary either. If your goal is to bulk up you should be focusing on that and not worrying about how lean you are. Save leaning out for contest prep. If you're eating clean a majority of the time and a little cardio how fat can you realistically get? Especially since you're taking a high dose of GH, that will help you stay on the lean side while bulking.

Keep in mind it's summer here, I don't want to look like a water buffalo if I can help it. If I didn't care about that I'd blast test, nandrolone, eq, and anadrol

If you're using short esters, try ED injections. I've run high doses of NPP and Test Prop but have been at my leanest due to ED injections.

In the past I have gotten blood pressure sides from high test high tren. I put muscle on well with tren so I chose that over the test. I will try to blast test for a little while and see what happens. I'm not naturally lean by any means, I'm just very strict with diet, I never eat out and I never eat shitty. As soon as I slack off I throw 20lbs of fat on real quick. I just started npp and test prop last night, I was on zero test before that. Maybe drop the npp for now and do a gram of test prop instead? The esters don't matter I pin ever day regardless

Gotcha. I didn't mean to sound like I was trying to sell you short on how much you focus on diet by the way.. kinda sounds like it now that I read back. just impressive stats: tall, heavy and lean and. I'm the same way, except I drop weight super easily.

I would drop the npp and agree with raising the test. If you raise test, do you plan on keeping tren the same? You stated you had blood pressure problems before with higher test/tren that is why I ask.

Do you guys really think there is some magic synergy with test and gh? I'd really like to avoid blast doses of test if possible, i always get gyno and Bp sides with test

The tren will take a while to clear that's why I'm sorta hesitant on dropping it. That, and I love me some trenbolone lol. Maybe try bumping up test and throwing every Bp supp in my arsenal on there and see what happens?

What's up guys I'm trying to out on some size in the next two months before I diet down for a show end of August. Trying to stay lean at same time. Im 6'2 230lbs with abs. Diet is mountain dog style, only carbs are around workouts, mike Arnold protocol. Eating a shitload of grass fed beef, pastured eggs, salmon, tuna steak, nuts, avocados, everything cooked in grass fed butter, coconut oil, or olive oil. greens at almost every meal. off days have only trace carbs to keep slin sensitivity high. stack is as follows:

Tren e-100mg/day
Eq-100mg/day
Test p-20mg/day
Npp-70mg/day
Gh-15iu/day
Humalin-15iu pre workout

Please critique

I really like that diet

You must really like pinning yourself?

EQ and Tren-E every day ? really? why? Npp and test-p I kinda get, but personally I go eod on those or even 3x per week

tren and eq 2x per week max.....especially at those low 'daily' doses

why pin long esters everyday? whats the point, really?

Keeps my blood levels stable, I soak my sheets really bad In middle of night, Ed pinning alleviates that. Plus it allows smaller injections so I can use slin pins in small muscles

Keeps my blood levels stable, I soak my sheets really bad In middle of night, Ed pinning alleviates that. Plus it allows smaller injections so I can use slin pins in small muscles

wow....really? So even a long ester that takes several weeks to break down....you cannot pin it EOD or even E3D?

I am no expert, not trying to "?" you as being wrong or anything

But I have yet to see or read or hear about anywhere that a long ester, if pinned every day, will have 'stable' blood levels

Just don't see how a long ester that takes weeks to break down is going to be much different if pinned 2x per week, EOD, or ED.

If it works for ya....then great....we got to do what works for us, For Sure!

Yea, it noticeably decreases night sweats for me, quite dramatically actually. Also, like I said above, it allows me to inject with a slin pin

Keep in mind it's summer here, I don't want to look like a water buffalo if I can help it. If I didn't care about that I'd blast test, nandrolone, eq, and anadrol

If you don't want to look like a "water buffalo," then get an AI, eat clean, don't eat a ton of sodium, and make sure to drink plenty of water.

^ This

^ This

If you don't want to look like a "water buffalo," then get an AI, eat clean, don't eat a ton of sodium, and make sure to drink plenty of water.

I agree with this statement.

wow....really? So even a long ester that takes several weeks to break down....you cannot pin it EOD or even E3D?

I am no expert, not trying to "?" you as being wrong or anything

But I have yet to see or read or hear about anywhere that a long ester, if pinned every day, will have 'stable' blood levels

Just don't see how a long ester that takes weeks to break down is going to be much different if pinned 2x per week, EOD, or ED.

If it works for ya....then great....we got to do what works for us, For Sure!

You should read the thread by Emeric Deczeg about pinning long acting stuff ed. It is quite logical that the more frequent you pin and the lower the dose the smaller spike you get and the more stable values you will have. Pinning with slin pins ed is a relief from larger pins and will give you less scar tissue too. You can do this both IM and subq.

You should read the thread by Emeric Deczeg about pinning long acting stuff ed. It is quite logical that the more frequent you pin and the lower the dose the smaller spike you get and the more stable values you will have. Pinning with slin pins ed is a relief from larger pins and will give you less scar tissue too. You can do this both IM and subq.

Exactly. Great thread by Emeric. Another benefit of small frequent dosing is less estrogen build up since there's no spikes. I personally pin TE ed and love it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws