advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why we don't see condition like this anymore these days?

Did you see the 2012 Olympia?

oh this was your point... I assume you were in the audince at those both shows? just please don't tell me that you are comparing 19993 conditions vs 2012 conditions from youtube videos? lol

Are we on the same forum? Please show me threads where anything like this is going on. I realize people exaggerate when arguing online, but these are some ridiculous statements.

5g is fairly common. There's always someone here saying they are 195 and trying to get to 210 by using 5g a week.

There was a guy named Gavin Kane who would always talk about 10g/week. He'd say 300mg of drol plus 200mg of bol per day plus 6g of test per week were common doses that everyone uses.

Funny thing is that most of these people rarely post pics of themselves and when they do, the physiques are just laughable.

Most of the giants on this board don't brag about huge dosages and talk about small adjustments here and there, going from 300g to 400g protein or adding 300g of tren to a cycle of 1g of test and 30mg of dbol.

Some of these guys have been lifting and eating right for 20+ years and still don't get pass the 2g/week of AAS mark.

21 year olds on 6g a week is just wrong.

you know whats rediculious is people cant handle the facts and the truth cause they take the same amounts these pros are taking and are not even close to the amount of muscle simple fact everyone doesnt have same ability to gain the same amount of muscle taking gear, im suprised that people can call dorian a lier about what he has stated he has used cause i bet you wouldnt say it to his face, iv been around a while and seen it a lot and i have meet some true freaks and its not all about the gear there taking.

It's really not like that at all. Trust me it doesn't bother me in the slightest I don't have the genetics to be a good bodybuilder. I am over 6ft 2 so even my height is not great to be a bodybuilder these days. But I haven't exactly really high dosed it either so don't think I am on 4g gear thinking wtf aren't I growing. Again there are some freaks out there who can be in the top few % of a forum like this on 500mg test. But to look like Dorian is another thing... to be 300 pounds of lean muscle at some point (and average height) you need extreme doses. These guys today are taking atleast 10IU slin with every meal (about 8) and 20IU gh daily and tonnes of gear... literally most of them. Sure some guys don't touch slin we know that but the same still applies with everything else.

There will always be guys like you and you believe everything you are told. Again there are always freaks but you seriously don't have a clue what the freaks of today take. 2 grams per week every week is low dosing it for a competitor these days. All these guys you probably look upto on here and in bb in general are taking huge amounts of drugs. You carry on believing they are on 1.5g gear. Sure there are always exceptions but in a general sense in bodybuilding guys are on 5g and over in contest prep at a high level. That includes the guys who are coming in at 205 for the 212 division. Building a mass of 250 pounds is different to building a mass of 250 pounds at 5% bf... drug warfare.

Training and diet are everything and can always keep us progressing. But you think x pro jumped up 20 pounds in lean muscle in 2 years cos he altered his training? X bodybuilder on here improves year after year for 15 years straight and looks freaky you think the majority of those gains are from adding in an intra workout shake or going from 4 to 8 whole eggs for breakfast? Drugs is why you have freaks today... without them they wouldn't exist.

5g is fairly common. There's always someone here saying they are 195 and trying to get to 210 by using 5g a week.

There was a guy named Gavin Kane who would always talk about 10g/week. He'd say 300mg of drol plus 200mg of bol per day plus 6g of test per week were common doses that everyone uses.

Funny thing is that most of these people rarely post pics of themselves and when they do, the physiques are just laughable.

Most of the giants on this board don't brag about huge dosages and talk about small adjustments here and there, going from 300g to 400g protein or adding 300g of tren to a cycle of 1g of test and 30mg of dbol.

Some of these guys have been lifting and eating right for 20+ years and still don't get pass the 2g/week of AAS mark.

I know those doses are common but I am on here everyday and remember everything I read so please post these 21 years olds on 6g gear with pics? I know people exaggerate when in debate but seriously that doesn't happen. There are a few cases of guys talking about those amounts and pics have been posted but literally it's so rare it barely happens. The recent highest dose you have ever taken thread highlighted some of the abusers on here but they weren't 21 years old. But sure it does happen and there are a few guys on huge amounts trying to break 200 pounds... although half the time they are about 5ft 3 so that explains things.

Gavin Kane got banned for a reason but I am sure he is posting under some under name now. Don't get me wrong though I agree with everything you state in regards to younger ones taking huge amounts and how the smart ones take it much slower. It's all about drugs these days... sad but true. But it does annoy me how many underplay the importance of drugs.

I know those doses are common but I am on here everyday and remember everything I read so please post these 21 years olds on 6g gear with pics?

The guy from the thread "stop using this crap" is 25 now and went through major surgery. He used to be on 5g or more when he was younger. That matches the age I'm talking about, 21 or 22. Didn't see pics, though.

The other guy was on a gram of tren, plus high NPP and high mast. Still looks like an average Joe.

It's a trend now. People talk about 5g like we used to talk about 500mg 10 years ago.

In 3 years from now first cycles will be 1g of test, 1g of tren, 1g of NPP and 30iu of HGH.

Do you think the same about Lee Priest guys? He says he uses AAS only when in contest prep and even then, he uses less than a gram.

Do you think the same about Lee Priest guys? He says he uses AAS only when in contest prep and even then, he uses less than a gram.

I've read/heard Lee talk openly about steroids multiple times and he always claims he ran doses way smaller than what people would think. Lee seems to be the type that speaks his mind and doesn't give a shit what people think, so I do believe there's some truth to what he claims.

I've read/heard Lee talk openly about steroids multiple times and he always claims he ran doses way smaller than what people would think. Lee seems to be the type that speaks his mind and doesn't give a shit what people think, so I do believe there's some truth to what he claims.

Same as Dorian, but a lot of people here don't believe him.

The guy from the thread "stop using this crap" is 25 now and went through major surgery. He used to be on 5g or more when he was younger. That matches the age I'm talking about, 21 or 22. Didn't see pics, though.

The other guy was on a gram of tren, plus high NPP and high mast. Still looks like an average Joe.

It's a trend now. People talk about 5g like we used to talk about 500mg 10 years ago.

In 3 years from now first cycles will be 1g of test, 1g of tren, 1g of NPP and 30iu of HGH.

Yeah PMCCHRIS is one of those guys but on the whole it's not very common on here. Drugs are everywhere but I wouldn't go as far as to say that will be a first cycle for people in 3 years though... far from it.

It's not just the young ones though. I commonly get old men (50's, 60s) who are basically fat and don't look like they lift weights ask me what I am on. One guys said he was on something like tren, test, avar and deca... strange conversation to have in a sauna :eek:

Exactly. Guys always go on about Dorian is a no bullshit guy he would never lie. I know he is I am a big fan. Lee Priest is also a no bullshit guy. Have you guys seen some of his vids on eating etc? How he basically gives a no bullshit talk about all the crap that is not needed. Yet didn't he say he was on something silly like 200mg test and 200mg deca at his biggest. Another no bullshit guy for you :rolleyes: I bet some of you guys believed him too... genetic freak who us mortals simply can't understand and we are all jealous :rolleyes: x2

I feel i can finish this argument here and now so we see no more of this, once and for all lets put this whole conspiracy to bed...

I am very very good friends with Dorian Yates, well let me explain that a little better. I have a friend that has a cat, he took his cat to the vet and one of the staff at that vets saw Dorian on stage in 1990, he took a picture. So as you can see the fact that my friend went to that particular vets where that staff member worked who in turn saw Dorian in 1990 means him and i are bestest buddies....

Anyway to get to the point Dorian told him he never did drugs, so sir never. He just ate lots of fish............

I hope we can all move on....:p

Why are you exaggerating so much? You claim that 5G cycles are the norm around here, but yet you can only name one guy that even comes close to your statements. It's one exaggerated story after next with you and I'm really curious what your motive is and why you feel like you need to keep stretching the truth? Your exaggerations remind me of the media and how they blow everything out of proportion. You claim that 5g cycles are the norm when the truth is 1-2g cycles are the norm. Your math is a bit rusty bc the "average joe," that you speak of is on a total of just over a gram a week now and before that it was just under 2G's a week. So how does that equal 5G a week? :rolleyes:

"It's a trend now. People talk about 5g like we used to talk about 500mg 10 years ago." SHOW me where all these conversations are taking place about 5G cycles bc just as Elvia said, I am on here every day and I haven't seen anyone talking about running 5G cycles.

I know that you have kids and that's your excuse to feel so strongly about this topic, but you're preaching about this "problem," when in all reality the problem is nothing more than an exaggeration in your head. I'm not saying that there aren't people abusing gear, but this "problem," is no where near what you claim it is.

So again I ask, what's with all the stories?

So again I ask, what's with all the stories?

Here's a recent one:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/101281-cycle-questions.html

I don't have an agenda, I don't sell supplements and I don't live in the US.
I've done a few cycles with 600mg test and some deca or EQ and once I upped my test to 900mg, honestly, didn't feel much difference in gains, but certainly more sides, like apnea and bloat.

All I'm saying is that this plural grams mindset is dangerous. You just don't need this to grow. It's an open forum and I believe I can air an opinion just as you can.

Are you 5'10" 300lbs while on 500mg test? No. Could you be? No. In my eyes that gives him an advantage.
I guess I was comparing him to xjpx. When I saw his newest pics I thought they looked similar. With one killing himself to look that way and the other doing it easily. He may not could turn pro, but I know he has more potential than most and would look great on half the amounts some of you run.

am i 300lbs of fat on 500mgs of test? no, and i dont wanna be, im happy hovering at 240 pounds with sub 10%bf year round, and cruising on 400-500mgs of gear

lol comparing him to 'xjpx', the difference between ur 300lb 5'10 fat friand and xjpx 300, 5'5 single digit bodyfat frame?

i really dont know why im discussing gear dosaes and conditioning with comeone who cant see the difference between a 5'10 300 pound fat guy, and a 5'5 300 pound, sub 10% bodybuilder

Last edited:
have you ever considered the fact that u dont have actual real experience with high dosages or many steroids, and that you dont understand/comprehend jus how difficult it is for any man to get to dorians size,

i mean really, u think dorian had super response to drugs? so you think the 10 years he spent bodybuildign and taking steroids before olympia that he was taking 500mg of test a week? and then wen he stood on stage at olympia he took 1 gram more of test and transformed?

im not saying dorian took 6 grams of gear, and wateva to get where he was, but i assure you come olympia he was doing something special everyone else wasnt, and its obvious becoz he was the only guy promoting what no one had ever seen before, a big thick waist from heavy insulin and GH use, and muscle fiber and density that no diet or training will give you

but anyways, i guess this is what moderate doses make u look like in the offseason

dorian+yates+off+season.jpg

Here's a recent one:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/101281-cycle-questions.html

I've done a few cycles with 600mg test and some deca or EQ and once I upped my test to 900mg, honestly, didn't feel much difference in gains, but certainly more sides, like apnea and bloat.

All I'm saying is that this plural grams mindset is dangerous. You just don't need this to grow. It's an open forum and I believe I can air an opinion just as you can.

Last edited:
Here's a recent one:

All I'm saying is that this plural grams mindset is dangerous. You just don't need this to grow. It's an open forum and I believe I can air an opinion just as you can.[/QUOTE]

You're right, you do have an opinion and I never said differently. You however, are grately exaggerating what people are saying/doing. That is not an opinion, that is called lying. I agree that 5g cycles are not healthy, but your claim that it is the norm on this forum is just a down right lie. I am very open minded and don't bash people bc of their opinions, but that's not why I have a problem with what you're saying. I have a problem with what you're saying bc it's just complete bull shit and even though you still can't back up your statements with actual proof, you still continue to push your lie, but attempt to mask it by calling it your opinion.

Do you realize that the thread you just posted as your proof adds up to a weekly total of 3,850mg? Now I'm not arguing that nearly 4g is healthy or that it's not a lot of gear, but you're still shy 1,100mg of your accusations. There's a big difference between 4 and 5 grams so don't try and say that it's close enough.

Just bc you don't feel any different from slightly increasing your dose doesn't mean that it's the same for everyone else. You say that you don't need high doses to grow, right? So you're telling me that if I run a gram of test this cycle and gain 20lbs then I can run it again for another cycle and expect another 20lbs? No, that's what they call a tolerance. If you stop growing at one dose and your diet and training is in check then yes you have to increase your dose to keep growing. I'm not saying that you NEED 4-5G right out of the gate to grow, but pros that have been cycling for 20+ years and are 300lbs in the off season DO require big doses to keep improving and growing.

I will never run even close to 4G of gear bc I think about long term side effects. Not to mention I don't have any interest in running high doses like that, but the fact remains that some DO need that to keep improving.

If you have such a problem with guys running over a gram of AAS then you might want to go somewhere else bc incase you missed it this is professional muscle and moderate doses aren't creating mass monsters of today.

Personally I have nothing against you, but enough with the bull shit stories man.

But to look like Dorian is another thing... to be 300 pounds of lean muscle at some point (and average height) you need extreme doses. These guys today are taking atleast 10IU slin with every meal (about 8) and 20IU gh daily and tonnes of gear... literally most of them. Sure some guys don't touch slin we know that but the same still applies with everything else.

There will always be guys like you and you believe everything you are told.

Kind sir, how long have you known Dorian and when did you meet. Second, are you asking me to believe what you are telling me? Everything? Thank you.

have you ever considered the fact that u dont have actual real experience with high dosages or many steroids, and that you dont understand/comprehend jus how difficult it is for any man to get to dorians size,

i mean really, u think dorian had super response to drugs? so you think the 10 years he spent bodybuildign and taking steroids before olympia that he was taking 500mg of test a week? and then wen he stood on stage at olympia he took 1 gram more of test and transformed?

im not saying dorian took 6 grams of gear, and wateva to get where he was, but i assure you come olympia he was doing something special everyone else wasnt, and its obvious becoz he was the only guy promoting what no one had ever seen before, a big thick waist from heavy insulin and GH use, and muscle fiber and density that no diet or training will give you

but anyways, i guess this is what moderate doses make u look like in the offseason

dorian+yates+off+season.jpg

He just looks a little heavier than the fat guy you were making fun of earlier. So Im not sure I see your point. What would you guess DY's BF% is in this pic?

To me, the cool thing about Dorian is he went balls to the wall with his training. He tried his best to maximize what God gave him.

As for what he used, if you really want to know, ask his prep coach, Brian Bacheldor. Very nice guy. Probably one of the largest dealers in Europe at the time. Extremely intelligent. Worked with Dorian throughout his career.

What is your source for this information?

Are we on the same forum? Please show me threads where anything like this is going on. I realize people exaggerate when arguing online, but these are some ridiculous statements.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...e-forum/101854-highest-dose-youve-been-6.html
Here you go
3G a week is standart. There are guys whose are takes more than that

It's really not like that at all. Trust me it doesn't bother me in the slightest I don't have the genetics to be a good bodybuilder. I am over 6ft 2 so even my height is not great to be a bodybuilder these days. But I haven't exactly really high dosed it either so don't think I am on 4g gear thinking wtf aren't I growing. Again there are some freaks out there who can be in the top few % of a forum like this on 500mg test. But to look like Dorian is another thing... to be 300 pounds of lean muscle at some point (and average height) you need extreme doses. These guys today are taking atleast 10IU slin with every meal (about 8) and 20IU gh daily and tonnes of gear... literally most of them. Sure some guys don't touch slin we know that but the same still applies with everything else.

There will always be guys like you and you believe everything you are told. Again there are always freaks but you seriously don't have a clue what the freaks of today take. 2 grams per week every week is low dosing it for a competitor these days. All these guys you probably look upto on here and in bb in general are taking huge amounts of drugs. You carry on believing they are on 1.5g gear. Sure there are always exceptions but in a general sense in bodybuilding guys are on 5g and over in contest prep at a high level. That includes the guys who are coming in at 205 for the 212 division. Building a mass of 250 pounds is different to building a mass of 250 pounds at 5% bf... drug warfare.

Training and diet are everything and can always keep us progressing. But you think x pro jumped up 20 pounds in lean muscle in 2 years cos he altered his training? X bodybuilder on here improves year after year for 15 years straight and looks freaky you think the majority of those gains are from adding in an intra workout shake or going from 4 to 8 whole eggs for breakfast? Drugs is why you have freaks today... without them they wouldn't exist.

You are talking like you know most of them...Where is your information from? Boards tright? If I would register as a blahblahblah retired pro and would post over and over that the real truth how to get big is good genetics, food and some aas 1-2G lets just say...Would you believe that? NOOO, no would not believe that, because it hurts...it hurts to know that this game is not for you, because you don't have genetics, it hurts to know that you will never be like that pro no matter what you will do, so you choose to believe that it's all about drugs..."Oh I will not get so big only because I am not abusing the stuff, drugs are the answer this is why the guys is 300 pounds and I am only 240 pounds, he is an abuser and I am not" etc You choose what to believe and you choose that truth which is not hurting you

Exactly. Guys always go on about Dorian is a no bullshit guy he would never lie. I know he is I am a big fan. Lee Priest is also a no bullshit guy. Have you guys seen some of his vids on eating etc? How he basically gives a no bullshit talk about all the crap that is not needed. Yet didn't he say he was on something silly like 200mg test and 200mg deca at his biggest. Another no bullshit guy for you :rolleyes: I bet some of you guys believed him too... genetic freak who us mortals simply can't understand and we are all jealous :rolleyes: x2

OK I will give an example why I think someone like Lee responds differentyl to 200mg test and 200mg deca than someone like me or you...If you do not mind I will use Lee and you as an example...

The first guy trained for...(I don't know you tell Elvia) and used close to 2G/week
The second guy is 17 y/o, trained for a few years, ate and took whatever his mom (his mother was his mentor) told him (this was arround 1990 so I am sure even if he used something that was very very minimal dosages)
2G VS miniminal (if any) dosages
Which looks better? Which respoinds better to training? Which has better genetics to start with?
Double the first guys dosages and pust second guy on 2G? What would happen? Well probably the first guy would add another 5-10 pounds and look basivally the same while the second guy would MORPH and put musce on his natural/low druged body like there is no tomorrow

Attachments

• elvia_lee.jpg
    elvia_lee.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 278
Dorian would kill it now with PMMA in his arms.

He trained much more intense than most people care to train, too intense probably when you consider how that opens you up to injury.

How does anybody actuallly take 10 grams/week? Whenever I see that I laugh. The amount of oil in your blood would ruin your health to a point that it would cancel out any possible extra gains over and above 2-3 grams. In order to grow optimally the body needs to be somewhat healthy.

Dorian was taking more HGH/Insulin than everyone else, and equal amounts of AAS. His training was harder, more dedicated than everyone else. He wasnt into the rec drugs/G4P lifestyle that so many of his competitors were into. Dorian was probably one of the only top BB of his time that wasnt a also a rec drug addict.

Dorian built his body the old fashioned way with very hard work, and a couple of new tricks that gave him an edge over his competitors.

Phil Heath built his body the new school weigh without breaking a sweat or ever really digging deep in his workouts.

Polar opposites, but still they have a few things in common, Phil just has even newer tricks and more evolved methods of application.

There seems to be something to be said for Dorians intensity when you see those granite like slabs of muscle hanging off of him.

Jay Cutler and Phil Heath have a soft marshmellowy look compared to Dorians granite muscle.

He just looks a little heavier than the fat guy you were making fun of earlier. So Im not sure I see your point. What would you guess DY's BF% is in this pic?

i guess you and him both need glasses,

compare dorian to the other guy and realise jus how big he is

as for bf%, i guess u can see dorian has side obligues, hip bone and no lower back fat and abs under all that water, its very visible, thats what single digit bf% looks like wen ur loaded on GH and slin

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner