over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offseason pic

thebigguy84

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This was a pic from a week ago after I got done stuffing my face at Brazillian Steakhouse I am 5ft9 250lbs in this pic def the biggest and leanest I have been off season. Shelby is working his magic on me. Thank gosh my arms have finally started to grow....:D 8 months of off season left gonna be interesting.

Attachments

• 468390_634907493189515_634368479_o.jpg
    468390_634907493189515_634368479_o.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 883
Last edited:
Looking good big guy!

Looking swole bro!! I have trouble with arms too. How'd you do it?
I was working them twice a week for a while and def made a huge difference. I have backed down to giving them their own day once a week. I have done lots of different methods and finally some success!!!

Looking good big guy!
Thanks Rajjin I am trying my best Ready for the new board to get up and running.

Looks like a very productive off season
Yes Thunder has been very productive very happy to be making very solid gains. Has been quite a journey since Appendix surgery but I am back bigger and better than before.:D

:yeahthat:
Thanks!

How big are your arms? They are looking huge? My guess would be 19" - 20"?

I was working them twice a week for a while and def made a huge difference. I have backed down to giving them their own day once a week. I have done lots of different methods and finally some success!!!

Thanks Rajjin I am trying my best Ready for the new board to get up and running.

Yes Thunder has been very productive very happy to be making very solid gains. Has been quite a journey since Appendix surgery but I am back bigger and better than before.:D

Thanks!

were the methods and routine you followed to get your arms to grow proprietary from shelby or is it something you can share?

You are one big guy. Can't wait to see what Shelby is going to do with you.

were the methods and routine you followed to get your arms to grow proprietary from shelby or is it something you can share?
No I do my own Training.....Shelby does my Nutrition... I have incorporated FST7 Training in arm workouts from time to time also Incorporated Some Jason Huh 1/4 reps. I do alot more volume now on arms in the vicinity of close to 20 reps has seemed to work very well for me also I do everything to failure. I think alot of the arm size has come from increase in Triceps doing more heavy presses like close grip and heavy seated dips ect....A typical arm workout is either 3 exercises and 4 sets per muscle group or 4 exercises and 3 sets per. I like to shock the muscle and always change up the routine. Always do my heavier work as my first few exercises then finish up with volume and lighter weight to get the maximum blood flow into the muscle.

You are one big guy. Can't wait to see what Shelby is going to do with you.
You can't wait jeez I am dying to see how I turn out next year hopefully really big things :D

Looking huge
Thanks Bro!

You are a big boy. Geez, it always makes me think hmmm, maybe I could get a little bigger without the wife telling me the gear is gonna give me a stroke.

You look very good, especially for a so-claimed off season. Rock on.

thebigguy84 is making some excellent gains this offseason, and staying in great shape doing it.

I expect big things from him next year :cool:

No I do my own Training.....Shelby does my Nutrition... I have incorporated FST7 Training in arm workouts from time to time also Incorporated Some Jason Huh 1/4 reps. I do alot more volume now on arms in the vicinity of close to 20 reps has seemed to work very well for me also I do everything to failure. I think alot of the arm size has come from increase in Triceps doing more heavy presses like close grip and heavy seated dips ect....A typical arm workout is either 3 exercises and 4 sets per muscle group or 4 exercises and 3 sets per. I like to shock the muscle and always change up the routine. Always do my heavier work as my first few exercises then finish up with volume and lighter weight to get the maximum blood flow into the muscle.

You can't wait jeez I am dying to see how I turn out next year hopefully really big things :D

Thanks Bro!

thanks for the response man. that sounds about what i've been doing. i guess i'm just being impatient lately with it.

Hey Big Guy, impressive pic. I'm curious what is FST7 training

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky

You are a big boy. Geez, it always makes me think hmmm, maybe I could get a little bigger without the wife telling me the gear is gonna give me a stroke.

You look very good, especially for a so-claimed off season. Rock on.
LOL Thanks Coach my wife gives me a hard time as well.

thebigguy84 is making some excellent gains this offseason, and staying in great shape doing it.

I expect big things from him next year :cool:
I have been nothing but pleased with what you have been able to do with me Shelby def will be ready for hopefully a few big showings next year :headbang:

thanks for the response man. that sounds about what i've been doing. i guess i'm just being impatient lately with it.
Shelby and the Nutrition I would say has made all the difference in the world as far as me growing. The Arms have always been my weekness and now they are finally starting to catch up. Very slow process.

Hey Big Guy, impressive pic. I'm curious what is FST7 training

your brother in CHrist,

Lucky
Fascia Stretch Training 7 Haney Rambod the "Pro Creator" this is this training method that he uses with his clients on all the stubborn to grow areas. It is all about getting the maximum amount of blood flow-fluid into the muscle and allowing the fascia to stretch thus when fascia stretches allows space for muscle to grow. Your muscle is bound by fascia. Google FST7 or Haney Rambod ya will find some very useful information. Basically your last set of your last exercise say hammerstrength preacher curls you would do 7 sets of 8-12 reps with 30-45 seconds rest in between sets also while on rest period you are drinking a ton of fluid every set.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws