over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What happened to PGF2?

ripped358

Banned
This was the best thing I ever used, there's nothing that compares to it.
Yes you might have to go to the bathroom alot but it makes your muscles look so good .
It makes your muscles so hard and seems to have a diuretic type result as well
And pgcl dies not even come close to it .
The year I used this my muscles looked there best.
Is there a source on this forum that carries it for research purposes
If you can't post it in here please pm me.
I've been looking for this stuff for awhile now,seems to have disappeared.

yeah its cool stuff.

I always wanted to make a mix with test base, tren base and wini with a few mg of pgf2a in every cc. lol!

could be done if....:eek:

its around, just depends on how much you want to spend. you can pm me if you don't have any luck.

Yes you might have to go to the bathroom alot but it makes your muscles look so good .

I never understood the mechanism behind this product claiming it causes localized muscle growth, muscle density etc. I'm a veterinarian and we use Dinoprost (Lutalyse) to cause abortions for unwanted pregnancy's or to synchronize heats in food animals . You might be able to order it from a veterinary supply store online. Good luck

I never understood the mechanism behind this product claiming it causes localized muscle growth, muscle density etc. I'm a veterinarian and we use Dinoprost (Lutalyse) to cause abortions for unwanted pregnancy's or to synchronize heats in food animals . You might be able to order it from a veterinary supply store online. Good luck

vet versions are no good for these purposes. they are water based. it cuases smooth muscle contraction which is how it works for abortion. it increases androgen receptor sensitivity and localized igf.

there is NO proof that it does anything for site enhancement.

the thought is based on the h2o prep and its a bad idea.

putting it in oil effectively extends the release rate, lowering the side effects and increasing the desirable ones.

unless you keep it to just a few mg the side are very uncomfortable and get signifigantly worse. your intestines contract ( smooth muscle )

the combo I mentioned is geared towards that site enhancement theory as base compounds are available in the depot and do not have to be metabolized by the liver first. if anything will do it...

:cool:

vet versions are no good for these purposes. they are water based. it cuases smooth muscle contraction which is how it works for abortion. it increases androgen receptor sensitivity and localized igf.

there is NO proof that it does anything for site enhancement.

the thought is based on the h2o prep and its a bad idea.

putting it in oil effectively extends the release rate, lowering the side effects and increasing the desirable ones.

unless you keep it to just a few mg the side are very uncomfortable and get signifigantly worse. your intestines contract ( smooth muscle )

the combo I mentioned is geared towards that site enhancement theory as base compounds are available in the depot and do not have to be metabolized by the liver first. if anything will do it...

:cool:

I'm familiar with the role of prostaglandins use in medicine.

Is there any literature that shows that it increases androgen receptor sensitivity and increase in localized IGF? Very interesting, I just can't imagine people taking this product due to the side effects lol

I have heard that it re-sensitizes not just androgen receptors but others as well. I can say with 100% 1st hand knowledge that the shit will make you fuckin hard as hell...The muscle itself it is injected to will become the hardest its ever been...at least in my case and others. Hard like a rock.

I used to put lutalyse in my biceps. My biceps eventually got so hard that a diabetic syringe couldn't penetrate the muscle. That stuff was the worst hell to take. It gave me a 102 degree fever for 2 hours and horrible diarrhea. It was like having the worst stomach flu, then two hours later it was gone.

I used to put lutalyse in my biceps. My biceps eventually got so hard that a diabetic syringe couldn't penetrate the muscle. That stuff was the worst hell to take. It gave me a 102 degree fever for 2 hours and horrible diarrhea. It was like having the worst stomach flu, then two hours later it was gone.

Hardcore :headbang: When you say your biceps were hard, were they contracted hard like cramping? Did you like the results?

Hardcore :headbang: When you say your biceps were hard, were they contracted hard like cramping? Did you like the results?

Literally hard like steel that a needle could not go into. I would never use it again. MCT OIL is a much better way to go.

Instynct999 used to make an oil based version. Not sure if he still does...

I'm familiar with the role of prostaglandins use in medicine.

Is there any literature that shows that it increases androgen receptor sensitivity and increase in localized IGF? Very interesting, I just can't imagine people taking this product due to the side effects lol

if you dig there are some interesting studies. I came across them a while back, not sure where.

probably these guys wanting to try it found them... lol

I didn't notice it making me harder, but I used oil based versions.

It has a cult like following. Usually only the hardcore can tolerate its use.
The explosive trips to the bathroom became a little too much for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws