over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil's "Ultimate..." Threads

Iron Dwarf

Newbies
I've been away for a while, but before my absence, Phil Hernon began posting threads dedicated to the best exercises for training each bodypart. These were extremely informative, logical, and practical. I recall a few of them, but I don't think he posted all bodyparts before my absence.

I can't seem to locate these threads, and I'm not even sure if Phil finished the series. Anyone have links?

Thanks!
ID

Send Phil a PM, maybe he has the links written down. I tried doing a search, but couldnt pull anything up.

A few guys were complaining that he didnt finish the "series" as you call it. I think it rubbed him the wrong way because guys were expecting him to do it for free and they were nagging him because he didnt do it as soon as THEY would like lol.......so he basically said if you wanna know more, hire him because he cant give all the secrets away.

These were fantastic. I was upset there was no shoulder segment.

Training

The thing I was trying to convey is that there is no secrets. It's just finding how far you can go without over training. I am doing something new now and I love it. I wish I had done it a lot earlier. I have guys trying it now so I will keep you updated.

These were fantastic. I was upset there was no shoulder segment.

There was a post of his on delts out there too. I recently read an article on EKG testing for muscle activation for each bodypart and for delts face pulls using a rope handle on a high pulley show the most muscle activation for both the side and rear delt heads. I tried that exercise last nite and defiantly felt a good pump in my delts so I plan to use it for a while and see how it goes.

The thing I was trying to convey is that there is no secrets. It's just finding how far you can go without over training. I am doing something new now and I love it. I wish I had done it a lot earlier. I have guys trying it now so I will keep you updated.

It sounded like it was more about using mostly compound exercises that came close to the natural movement and bio-mechanics of the body.

I know most of the exercises you recommended were at the top of the list in a few EKG muscle activation tests that Ive read.

Last edited:

I've been training this "new" way for just about a week and like it a lot! Already see strength increasing! :eek: Seriously I'm not kidding! A number of exercises have increased 1-3 reps at the same weight in just a week!

Yes

It sounded like it was more about using mostly compound exercises that came close to the natural movement and bio-mechanics of the body.

I know most of the exercises you recommended were at the top of the list in a few EKG muscle activation tests that Ive read.

I patterned my structure around those results. I like the high pull with ropes but it hurt my shoulder cuff as I have no cartilage there.

Fantastic

I've been training this "new" way for just about a week and like it a lot! Already see strength increasing! :eek: Seriously I'm not kidding! A number of exercises have increased 1-3 reps at the same weight in just a week!

I am so glad. I love it also. I'm harder and bigger. I never thought I would be 250 again this lean.

Phil,
Do you have a limit on how many bodyparts you'll allow yourself to train in a session. For example 2,3 etc. Or if you need to do 4.....just get it done?

I was trying the "new" way and didn't see results so I went back to a split and see better gains.

Could be just me but I'm sure I will go back and give in another round. Seems like that routine is better for fat loss rather than gaining size.

I was trying the "new" way and didn't see results so I went back to a split and see better gains.

Could be just me but I'm sure I will go back and give in another round. Seems like that routine is better for fat loss rather than gaining size.

What's this new way?

If the diet is not there to support the training intensity then yes, it may not be for you, chances are your diet is falling short. The goal is not size, it's for max muscle/min fat gain. I say this having no idea what the training regimen is, because it doesn't really matter. If it's efficient, then you're falling short in rest/diet/drugs...

If the diet is not there to support the training intensity then yes, it may not be for you, chances are your diet is falling short. The goal is not size, it's for max muscle/min fat gain. I say this having no idea what the training regimen is, because it doesn't really matter. If it's efficient, then you're falling short in rest/diet/drugs...

I'm just following what was written up for me by Phil. Diet/rest isn't an issue and my split workouts are intense.

If my goals are to gain optimal size, it didn't seem to be getting me towards those goals. Seems like more of a fat loss routine. It seems like I can gain more size by eating clean and in a split rather than those workouts.

But I haven't given up on it, I'm mixing things up and will go back to it to see if I get more desired results this time around.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131