over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

phil hernon

I honestly think if I dedicated myself enough I could have been maybe top 10 in the Olympia..........but others would have to be a bit off.

I think this is pretty good self assesment. What do you think your weaknesses were? Nothing glaring really stands out...just maybe being a little more shredded?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Why are we comparing queefer and phil here ...

I dont have an issue with either but one was a bona fide pro...so it seems somewhat pointless. Seems like queef has made strides. I dont believe saying someone isnt as good as a pro is an insult either...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Ink with enough size you got a great shot at it. you have a perfect build for it with round muscle bellies and good insertions. probably just amatter of size for you and nailing the conditioning when its show time.

It's funny though, I think a lot of people forget how freaky Phil was especially in an era of bodybuilding full of legends.

Thanks bro! I feel like if I just keep improving, ill get there sooner rather than later.

Phil being a fellow short man is motivating for me too. If I could hit the stage somewhere near the kinda weight he was holding and with that kind of shape, it might cure my Napoleon syndrome lol

I feel I'm being pretty unbiased when I say this, although some would probably say otherwise. Besides having great development and good genetics, your physique had a "flow" to it that is purely genetic and can't be developed. That is what places high in Olympias. Plus you were a mass monster in the beginning of of the era of mass monsters, and most monsters did NOT have this flow (by flow I mean more than just symmetry, it's a "look" some have and some don't).

Imagine another 15-20 lbs on your frame and an even more shredded conditioning?

I applaud your decision NOT to take it further, and the wisdom of that decision is probably the best reason for someone to hire you.

Phil is very modest, definitely top 3 Olympia.

Phil

I agree about Phil being modest. I think he would have done a lot better than just top 10.
I saw Phil at 96 NOC, I actually snuck in my camcorder and recorded most of the show. If I ever get to it, I will post up the video I have of Phil.

Phil was definitely one of the freakiest guys on stage. If I recall he didn't place well, but when he walked out, he had a freakier look than most of the show.

Also it was the first time I saw Dorian in person. He was the guest poser.
He passed me walking down the aisle, he looked like his traps were holding his shirt up over his ears. He was wearing one of those grunge red plaid cut sleeve button down shirts.

I agree about Phil being modest. I think he would have done a lot better than just top 10.
I saw Phil at 96 NOC, I actually snuck in my camcorder and recorded most of the show. If I ever get to it, I will post up the video I have of Phil.

Phil was definitely one of the freakiest guys on stage. If I recall he didn't place well, but when he walked out, he had a freakier look than most of the show.

He passed me walking down the aisle, he looked like his traps were holding his shirt up over his ears. He was wearing one of those grunge red plaid cut sleeve button down shirts.

Whaoo, I was competing in that show I was 44 years old, time go by fast.

1 Ken Wheeler (Flex)
2 Ronnie Coleman
3 Don Long
4 Milos Sarcev
5 Mike Matarazzo
6 Derrick Whitsett
7 J D Dawodu
8 Pavol Jablonicky
9 Eddie Robinson [1]
10 Achim Albrecht
11 Gunter Schlierkamp
12 Gary Strydom
13 Edouard Kawak
14 David Fisher
15 Philip Hernon Jr
- Hamdullah Aykutlu
- Fredon Bojaklee
- Mario Carrier
- Gianluca Catapano
- Emeric Delczeg
- Sean Jenkins
- Berry Kabov
- Diego Martinez
- Sergei Otroch
- Jocelyn Pelletier
- Marc Rainbow
- Eusebio Serrano
- Nick Van Beeck
- Jose Vasquez (1)
- Ian Wadley

Oh please

I would love to see that video!

Thanks bro! I feel like if I just keep improving, ill get there sooner rather than later.

Phil being a fellow short man is motivating for me too. If I could hit the stage somewhere near the kinda weight he was holding and with that kind of shape, it might cure my Napoleon syndrome lol

hahaha I got bad news for ya...nothing cures it. trust me... hahaha.. I was never in your condition or size and I dont have the shape for it but even at my heaviest I always felt small and skinny.

Whaoo, I was competing in that show I was 44 years old, time go by fast.

1 Ken Wheeler (Flex)
2 Ronnie Coleman
3 Don Long
4 Milos Sarcev
5 Mike Matarazzo
6 Derrick Whitsett
7 J D Dawodu
8 Pavol Jablonicky
9 Eddie Robinson [1]
10 Achim Albrecht
11 Gunter Schlierkamp
12 Gary Strydom
13 Edouard Kawak
14 David Fisher
15 Philip Hernon Jr
- Hamdullah Aykutlu
- Fredon Bojaklee
- Mario Carrier
- Gianluca Catapano
- Emeric Delczeg
- Sean Jenkins
- Berry Kabov
- Diego Martinez
- Sergei Otroch
- Jocelyn Pelletier
- Marc Rainbow
- Eusebio Serrano
- Nick Van Beeck
- Jose Vasquez (1)
- Ian Wadley

That is one hell of a lineup! It's amazing how long of career some of you guys had, much respect! It's awesome to be able to interact with pros who have so much bodybuilding history on these boards.

hahaha I got bad news for ya...nothing cures it. trust me... hahaha.. I was never in your condition or size and I dont have the shape for it but even at my heaviest I always felt small and skinny.

:rolleyes: me too!!

Damn

Emeric you were in that show too?!!
Ok, I'll see if I can get this on a DVD and upload it.
I was filming from the balcony.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner