over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

finasteride f'd without it?

bruiser

Banned
I'm trying to get finasteride 5mg tabs (break them in fourths) but the source cant take new orders right now. shipping is already 2-3 weeks and i'm spost to start an experiment with high test.

wtf.....

I'm not sure even the best research chem sites liquid is legit.

What am I spost to do? especially since you are spost to take some time before a cycle. Use saw palmetto and other natural stuff before i can order the fina?

I feel very lost right now damn it....

Why don't you just go to doctors and get a script?

I probably don't live in the same country but in Australia Finasteride is easy to get from doctors. I was on it to prevent hair loss about a year ago.
Only reason I stopped was due to all the bad sides that were starting to surface in medical journals.

I probably don't live in the same country but in Australia Finasteride is easy to get from doctors. I was on it to prevent hair loss about a year ago.
Only reason I stopped was due to all the bad sides that were starting to surface in medical journals.

not easy for a 27 year old to just get a script for it. at least not for me.
i tried to get trt when my levels were low as hell but they wouldn't budge.

not easy for a 27 year old to just get a script for it. at least not for me.
i tried to get trt when my levels were low as hell but they wouldn't budge.

Finateride is different, it's very easy to get because it's for hair loss. In fact, you can even get it prevent hair loss, even if you have none. Basically it's a script anyone can get anytime. You are supposed to break the 1mg tabs into 1/4ths, according to the Berkeley Wellness Letter, which sited the original study.

i am 28 and i was at my dermatologist for a skin check up, mentioned it to her about my hair and she asked me if i wanted a year supply script for propecia.

i got it but did not fill it up. went with duta.

I'm trying to get finasteride 5mg tabs (break them in fourths) but the source cant take new orders right now. shipping is already 2-3 weeks and i'm spost to start an experiment with high test.

wtf.....

I'm not sure even the best research chem sites liquid is legit.

What am I spost to do? especially since you are spost to take some time before a cycle. Use saw palmetto and other natural stuff before i can order the fina?

I feel very lost right now damn it....

I'd also do some research on Finasteride prior to use.... It's not the type of medication that you stop and start as you wish. Finasteride takes 3-6 months to build up in your system, before you even get any desired effect.
I take it you wish to use it to prevent hair loss?
Also might be an idea to read up on side effects too. There are some pretty serious possible sides that might make you change your mind

do you have male pattern baldness? iif not, don't use it, you won't need it.
if you are going bald, then ask a doc for a proscar scrip, they often prescribe it off-label for hair loss. propecia isn't covered by insurance if you live in the states. then cut the 5mg pills in quarters.

Finasteride is inferior compared to dutasteride(Avodart) in stopping hair loss. It blocks the DHT that accumulates in the scalp. Finasteride dosen't do that. They are only temporary, because in the long run the vast majority of men will lose most of their hair. By the way, dutasteride is available through a board sponsor on another bodybuilding site without a prescription. It is made by Dr. Reddy out of India. Cheap too.

Last edited:
Finasteride is inferior compared to dutasteride(Avodart) in stopping hair loss. It blocks the DHT that accumulates in the scalp. Finasteride dosen't do that. They are only temporary, because in the long run the vast majority of men will lose most of their hair. By the way, dutasteride is available through a board sponsor on another bodybuilding site without a prescription. It is made by Dr. Reddy out of India. Cheap too.

You are not entirely correct, especially your comment "Finasteride doesn't do that". Fin certainly does block 5ar in the scalp.

Dutasteride is much more potent and has a half life of 4 weeks. It also reduces serum DHT levels much more than Fin does, Fin is more selective to the scalp and prostrate only. This is the reason why some report a higher chance of side effects with dutasteride.

I would never recommend dut over fin.

do you have male pattern baldness? iif not, don't use it, you won't need it.
if you are going bald, then ask a doc for a proscar scrip, they often prescribe it off-label for hair loss. propecia isn't covered by insurance if you live in the states. then cut the 5mg pills in quarters.

I'm not going bald but have noticed my temples are receding a lil bit. Since i havent done high test in long time, i wanna make sure this wont get worse.

right now I have: topical spiro, 2% nizoral, and sawpalmetto,nettleroot, and some other things to supposedly help.

i don't have insurance right now.... I wonder if free clinic would help

I'm not going bald but have noticed my temples are receding a lil bit. Since i havent done high test in long time, i wanna make sure this wont get worse.

right now I have: topical spiro, 2% nizoral, and sawpalmetto,nettleroot, and some other things to supposedly help.

i don't have insurance right now.... I wonder if free clinic would help

topicals help some, finasteride is for long-term use. and if you get people saying don't use it, it will fuck you up sexually, ask them if they're one of the 2 percent of users who have issues. my bet is, no one who tells you that will have the permanent sides. no one I know who uses it, me included, have any issues. lose the herbs, they're shit. spiro, minoxidol, nizoral can help.

You are not entirely correct, especially your comment "Finasteride doesn't do that". Fin certainly does block 5ar in the scalp.

Dutasteride is much more potent and has a half life of 4 weeks. It also reduces serum DHT levels much more than Fin does, Fin is more selective to the scalp and prostrate only. This is the reason why some report a higher chance of side effects with dutasteride.

I would never recommend dut over fin.

Talking intracellular DHT expression vs extracellular DHT expressoin, there is no way to test intracellular, the original FDA study on finasteride mentions this. This is why finasteride is megadosed, based on the theory that even though plasma DHT is being wiped out, more might help reduce intracellular expression in some tissues (scalp and prostate) like you say.

I agree with you however, no reason to recommend duta over fina, also no reason to assume one hits intracellular 5AR better...

was considering using irondragon finasteride and using it topically.

i really can't get the pills at this time like i needed

was considering using irondragon finasteride and using it topically.

i really can't get the pills at this time like i needed

Nizoral shampoo is a DHT inhibitor that works topically, 1% Nizoral can be found at the drug store, you could get 2% on ebay but the 1% could just be used more often...

Nizoral shampoo is a DHT inhibitor that works topically, 1% Nizoral can be found at the drug store, you could get 2% on ebay but the 1% could just be used more often...

I already use 1% every day an yeah but the 2% comes usually from Thailand an takes awhile lol.

i do have topical spiro...

you're telling me I can use just niz to ensure no hairloss during a cycle?
im gonna be doing a gram of test an eventually upping to 2 grams during this cycle. ive only done a gram once for eight weeks when i was 23.

i was hoping to do

topical fina
topical spiro
topical 2% niz

should that be okay in addition to saw palmetto an other natural stuff?

use it topically,or get spironolactone topical if you cant find finasteride as a topical DHT inhibitor. The systematic effects of finasteride arnt good.

I already have topical spiro. will that be enough? even at 2 grams of test per week?

Kaladryn, what about pdg2 inhibitor? (indomethacin/chromoglycate)
most guys that use this stop shedding almost 100%

how would this be affective during a cycle? and while using topical spiro and 2% nizoral.

I'm asking you kaladryn because your knowledge pisses me off! lol, you know to much and sometimes you fuck up my hopes but save me in the long run without even knowing it.

use it topically,or get spironolactone topical if you cant find finasteride as a topical DHT inhibitor. The systematic effects of finasteride arnt good.

the sides do make me nervous but topicals usually don't give as bad sides when compared to oral (supposedly)

I just wanna make sure i wont loss any hair while on the highest amount of test ive ever been on. my temples looks slightly receded so i dont wanna push it more.

oh and thanks guys for all the replies.

the sides do make me nervous but topicals usually don't give as bad sides when compared to oral (supposedly)

I just wanna make sure i wont loss any hair while on the highest amount of test ive ever been on. my temples looks slightly receded so i dont wanna push it more.

oh and thanks guys for all the replies.

If cost aint an issues Ill PM you sme links that places that compound stuff with finasteride.

How long did you have to use it for?
good results and can you get prescribed by the GP just for hair loss?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws