over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Top 4 Foods To Avoid If You Want To Be Healthy

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So what are the top 4 ‘foods’ to avoid if you want to be healthy?

1. Sugar
If you can make only one change in your diet, it must be to eliminate sugar completely--or at least as much as possible. Many people tell me that they ‘eat no sugar at all.’ But what they are really saying is that they don’t add sugar to their meals or drinks from the sugar bowl. Once you start reading labels of boxed foods, you’ll soon learn that sugar (in all of its chemically created/altered forms) is present in most, if not all, processed foods. It’s almost impossible to avoid! The average American eats over 160 pounds of sugar a year!

Sugar, even in small amounts, is detrimental to your health. It suppresses the immune system for hours and plays significant effect on your hormones, throwing your body out of balance and into a state of biochemical chaos. If you eat sugar, morning, noon and night, your body is always in this state of chaos leading to disease.

Furthermore, sugar is actually an antinutrient, meaning that it leaches nutrients from your body! Because certain nutrients are removed from sugar in the refining process, your body cannot process it. So, it leaches minerals from your body to attach to the refined sugar molecules in order to move the sugar through your body. Also, because it’s an antinutrient, sugar also causes calcium to be lost in the urine, which in turn is replaced by calcium from the bones, leading to osteoporosis.

It’s important to understand the difference between natural sugar, like that present in fruits and some vegetables and altered sugar - such as white sugar. Natural sugar is good for your body. Refined sugar, on the other hand, is destructive to human health.

2. White Flour
Almost all bread, pasta and baked goods are made with white flour. It’s easy-to-use, easy-to-store, and practically never goes bad. However, white flour contains little nutrition, is toxic and is an antinutrient (like sugar). And the scary part is that the average American consumes more than 200 pounds of white flour every year!

Almost all nutrients that were once contained in wheat are lost in the process of creating white flour. And just like sugar, because white-flour is no longer a ‘whole food’, it actually leaches minerals from the body in order to metabolize it.

To avoid the health problems associated with processed grains, use whole grains such as: millet, oats, quinoa, spelt, amaranth, kamut and brown rice.

3. Processed Oils
Many people think that low-fat is healthy. This is not the case. We NEED healthy fats in our diet. Our cells are surrounded by a cell membrane built with....fats! The important thing though is using high-quality building materials to create these cell membranes. When oils are heated above 392 degrees F (as most supermarket oils are, which are used in junk foods like potato chips, candy, breakfast cereals, and salad dressings) the fat molecules change shape, turning them into a difference and toxic category of fats called “trans-fats.”

When cells are built from trans-fats they become brittle and weak. If the cells throughout your body are made with these types of fats, you have a serious problem. The health of our bodies is boiled down to the health of our 75 trillion cells. If the majority of these cells are weak, then our bodies are going to be weak and diseased.

Put healthful oils into your diet like high-quality olive oil, hemp seed oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil, pumpkin seed oil, and organic butter or ghee.

4. Milk
Milk products have a reputation of being highly nutritious and necessary in everybody’s diet. And yet the nations with the highest milk consumption also have the highest rates of osteoporosis, breast cancer, allergies and diabetes. In fact, 70% of the world’s population does not even drink milk or consume other dairy products such as cheese, yogurt and ice cream.

One of the largest problems with milk is the pasteurization process: it alters the milk proteins. It actually changes the molecular structure so that the body cannot process and receive the protein in the milk. And not only that, it renders the proteins actually toxic to the body!

And the calcium in milk? Forget about it. Milk robs calcium from bones. The protein in cow milk metabolizes to strong acids which can be harmful to the body. So, what does the body do? It uses calcium (from the bones) to neutralize those acids. Cow’s milk is most certainly NOT ‘nature's most perfect food’ as the milk and dairy administration would have you to believe. Instead, why not try making your own nut milks which are easy-to-make fresh, and loaded with nutrients.

Our foods are more ‘make-believe’ then ever. The further away you get from how nature created our ‘perfect whole foods’ the more likely you are to develop instances of sickness and disease. Aim for a whole-food diet, remove these 4 “foods” from your diet and enjoy vibrant health!

Great post Big Chef. I didn't know that about milk. Ill have to cut down on my milk consumption.
I didn't really think much about the white flour either until I read this. It makes a lot of sense.

Thanks or the info

Good to read as there all things absent from my diet. Especially sugar. Bananas apples and veg my only sugars

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

How about white rice ?
I really dislike brown rice so I eat a lot of white rice.

How about white rice ?
I really dislike brown rice so I eat a lot of white rice.
White rice is fine but I guess we eat everything in moderation. Flour is process, dairy is too, sugar is too. Best to eat natural food to lived longer.

Good read chef

So what are the top 4 ‘foods’ to avoid if you want to be healthy?

4. Milk
Milk products have a reputation of being highly nutritious and necessary in everybody’s diet. And yet the nations with the highest milk consumption also have the highest rates of osteoporosis, breast cancer, allergies and diabetes. In fact, 70% of the world’s population does not even drink milk or consume other dairy products such as cheese, yogurt and ice cream.

One of the largest problems with milk is the pasteurization process: it alters the milk proteins. It actually changes the molecular structure so that the body cannot process and receive the protein in the milk. And not only that, it renders the proteins actually toxic to the body!

And the calcium in milk? Forget about it. Milk robs calcium from bones. The protein in cow milk metabolizes to strong acids which can be harmful to the body. So, what does the body do? It uses calcium (from the bones) to neutralize those acids. Cow’s milk is most certainly NOT ‘nature's most perfect food’ as the milk and dairy administration would have you to believe. Instead, why not try making your own nut milks which are easy-to-make fresh, and loaded with nutrients.

Our foods are more ‘make-believe’ then ever. The further away you get from how nature created our ‘perfect whole foods’ the more likely you are to develop instances of sickness and disease. Aim for a whole-food diet, remove these 4 “foods” from your diet and enjoy vibrant health!

I assume you do not think the same about "raw" milk?

Give it a rest, no adult fucking needs milk, raw or otherwise. It's garbage in our digestive system in large amounts. If you must have dairy make it count and have have a little kefir, low fat cottage cheese or greek yogurt.

/end thread before all the pro-milk dipshits who drink a gallon a day come out of the woodwork.

Last edited:

Well to be honest, I strongly recommended to make sure it's made from raw, grass-fed milk.

Last edited:
Well to be honest, I strongly recommended to make sure it's made from raw, grass-fed milk.

Raw, grassfed milk from Jersey Cows is something I added a few weeks ago and it is wonderful. Anabolism in a jug!

This sugar issue! I eat the heck out of fruit and I'm sure it contributes to body fat accumulation to some degree. I know there is a diff between natural and processed sugar. But should we limit the natural sugar as well? Big Chef u have any daily fruit serving suggestions?

Last edited:
This sugar issue! I eat the heck out of fruit and I'm sure it contributes to body fat accumulation to some degree. I know there is a diff between natural and processed sugar. But should we limit the natural sugar as well? Big Chef u have any daily fruit serving suggestions?

Fruit = Fructose
Fructose Metabolism = mainly in liver
= increase in stored glucose and triglycerides in liver = Fatgut insulin resistance

It's fruit but it might as well be be pure sugar. Blueberries are worth it though!

blueberries, pomegranates and tart cherry are the only fruits I eat

Fruit = Fructose
= increase in stored glucose and triglycerides in liver = Fatgut insulin resistance

It's fruit but it might as well be be pure sugar. Blueberries are worth it though!

So best to avoid it all together. Dang. Love all that stuff.

Fruit = Fructose

You are way oversimplifying it. If your liver can't process a few servings of fruit a day then you have bigger problems to worry about.

I would cut out grains, cereals, starches and all refined carbs LONG before I cut back on fruit.

You are way oversimplifying it. If your liver can't process a few servings of fruit a day then you have bigger problems to worry about.

I would cut out grains, cereals, starches and all refined carbs LONG before I cut back on fruit.

I agree with that statement. Better off eating more protein, veggies and fruit than a bunch of starchy stuff. I was just making the statement that fruit is still just Fructose and don't overdo it in one sitting just because it's natural and "good for you."

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity