over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic Slowdown?

Were you coming off a cycle and do you blast and cruise? If you just cruise on a small dose of test for months on end it isn't quite the same as coming off a cycle and then trying to cruise on a small dose of test.

Was cruising on 100mg of tren and 100mg of test per week, upped to 50mg of prop, 50mg of tren acetate, 50mg of Masteron. Per day, plus a-50 at 100mg a day for first 4 weeks (got a feeling the oral was bunk as my bp didn't raise a bit on 100mg a day?) regardless i started out the first month mmy bench going up to 365 *4 to 6 reps today it's back to 315 for the same reps, sucks

Ditto

Since earlier this year I have thought that I have been desensitized to AAS. I have done a couple of blasts this year and nothing. On one I added anavar with higher amount of injectables and nothing. Then a blast with higher injectables and dbol. Nothing. I have been on since February of 2010. At my age I figured why go completely off. I hear about other people doing what I am doing and making gains as time passes. It just is not happeneing for me. True, I need to eat more, but when I take 600 mgs of test cyp, add test prop, npp and dbol to it, strength should shoot up even if my macros are not high enough, even if my weight does not increase.

I've ran into this issue myself. Go back down to a trt dose (less than 200mg test/wk) for 3-4 months. Hit it hard again at 500mg+ and you should see a noticeable difference.

As mentioned earlier, diet and training both play a huge factor. I'm cruising at the moment and have significantly increased my intensity in the gym and the results have been very good. You can still make gains on a trt dose if your training and diet are in-order. Your body will also appreciate the break ;)

Much respect

I've ran into this issue myself. Go back down to a trt dose (less than 200mg test/wk) for 3-4 months. Hit it hard again at 500mg+ and you should see a noticeable difference.

As mentioned earlier, diet and training both play a huge factor. I'm cruising at the moment and have significantly increased my intensity in the gym and the results have been very good. You can still make gains on a trt dose if your training and diet are in-order. Your body will also appreciate the break ;)

Much respect

gotta make sure the gh and slin is there too ya?

I also wonder what the least amount of time is to be off cruising until you become " sensitive " again , I think the main mechanism has to be myostatin , I believe someone on a different forum ( outlaw muscle) said that after around 8 weeks the myostatin is the biggest factor in gains, as it starts to really kick in . So I guess the question is what is the least amount of time taking a break/cruising until myostatin is no longer a worrying factor.

it is a fact that no one can continue to make gains on 500mgs a week of test months on end. the body will adapt so you will need to up the dose or come off and cycle.

I gained 80lbs on 500mg per week over 4 years, about 20lbs per year, so pretty even gains. I think I continued making gains because I slowly reduced my volume as I became stronger. Gains stopping=overtraining. As you become stronger, you will overtrain on the same volume that previously did not overtrain you.

I should mention that I no longer use the above protocol, that was over a decade ago, but it worked well back then. Of course I am permanently shut down from doing a 4 year cycle.

Last edited:
I gained 80lbs on 500mg per week over 4 years, about 20lbs per year, so pretty even gains. I think I continued making gains because I slowly reduced my volume as I became stronger. Gains stopping=overtraining. As you become stronger, you will overtrain on the same volume that previously did not overtrain you.

I should mention that I no longer use the above protocol, that was over a decade ago, but it worked well back then. Of course I am permanently shut down from doing a 4 year cycle.

Kaladryn can you read my post above and perhaps do some explaining or some reasoning ? Obviously if you used the same dose for 4 years and being as smart as you are I'm sure you can go over this reasoning more and perhaps what you have noticed personally.

Wow! This goes against conventional wisdom. Cool stuff

Since earlier this year I have thought that I have been desensitized to AAS. I have done a couple of blasts this year and nothing. On one I added anavar with higher amount of injectables and nothing. Then a blast with higher injectables and dbol. Nothing. I have been on since February of 2010. At my age I figured why go completely off. I hear about other people doing what I am doing and making gains as time passes. It just is not happeneing for me. True, I need to eat more, but when I take 600 mgs of test cyp, add test prop, npp and dbol to it, strength should shoot up even if my macros are not high enough, even if my weight does not increase.

GH may be the only way for you to progress.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws