over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

anadrol

nicw

Newbies
To cut a long story short I added anadrol to my current cycle of 800mg test and 600mg DECA a week plus 60mg Dbol Daly ( I know the dangers Of mixing two orals) anyway my question is does anadrol cause anxiety and panic attacks? Last nite I nearly had a full blown panic attack and the only thing different is that I added anadrol 4 days ago,wanted to start off at 50mg drop and work up to 100mg but maybe not now.

I get more anxiety when my bloop pressure is up and both of those drugs are known to increase BP.

Man i have to agree with second post. Have you checked your BP ? It could be several different things . Ive read post where anavar causes this with some people but can't recall reading where drol did. But maybe others can answer . But i do know increased BP will cause those symptoms.

Man i have to agree with second post. Have you checked your BP ? It could be several different things . Ive read post where anavar causes this with some people but can't recall reading where drol did. But maybe others can answer . But i do know increased BP will cause those symptoms.

I have noticed that my bp is up a little bit but nothing to be concerned about I thought, it has been higher on previous cycles and the most I get would be the odd headache here and there,has this happened to anyone else? Any advice? Pick one or the other or lower the dbol and add in 25mg-50mg anadrol maybe?

Adrol is my 2nd favorite oral behind dbol and I occasionally (not often) stack the two together - 50-100mg adrol/40-60mg dbol. It does raise my bp a bit (hawthorne berry extract and small dose asprin seem to help), but I've obtained good results when I did this and my apetite was through the roof.

Take good liver supports, keep very well hydrated and raise the intensity during your training sessions. You should see significant strength and weight gains while on adrol. Although a lot of the weight will be water, you can use that to your advantage to lift heavier and ignite new muscle growth.

Nothing wrong with stacking the two within reason. 50dbol/100drol works wonders if you're tolerant to their sides. Never heard of anxiety with either, just anadrol tends to make a lot of people feel like shit.

Nothing wrong with stacking the two within reason. 50dbol/100drol works wonders if you're tolerant to their sides. Never heard of anxiety with either, just anadrol tends to make a lot of people feel like shit.

Feeling like shit in what way?

Headaches, nausea, high bp, lethargy, loss of appetite, debilitating pumps, etc

To cut a long story short I added anadrol to my current cycle of 800mg test and 600mg DECA a week plus 60mg Dbol Daly ( I know the dangers Of mixing two orals) anyway my question is does anadrol cause anxiety and panic attacks? Last nite I nearly had a full blown panic attack and the only thing different is that I added anadrol 4 days ago,wanted to start off at 50mg drop and work up to 100mg but maybe not now.

With a strong cycle like the it literally could be anything causing you the anxiety. I have never noticed it with ANADROL even at 150mg per day.

:yeahthat:

If anything, it's the dbol that gives me anxiety. I'm great on anadrol at 150mg/day.

What about liver values/issues with that much? Is it even that much of a worry?

Guess this stuff really does hit everyone different. Dbol always made me feel almost euphoric when on while anadrol made me feel like I had the flu.

i am currently running dbol 100 mg and 100 mg anadrol and have seen the biggest gains in 6 weeks that i have ever bodybuilding. I also am running tren 450 a week and 1000 mg test. My strength is great and able to get me through the most grueling workouts I have ever done. Biggest problem i have is eating anadrol kills my hunger

What about liver values/issues with that much? Is it even that much of a worry?

There was a study done on hiv patients in which they were given 150mg anadrol a day for 8 months and side effects were minimal. Google it.

There was a study done on hiv patients in which they were given 150mg anadrol a day for 8 months and side effects were minimal. Google it.

There are multiple studies on PubMed(search HIV and Anadrol) that show more than 1/3 of the patients studied end up with liver values 5x the normal range or higher.

I love dbol and anadrol combined for lets say thirty days or so. If your bp is okay you shouldn't get any sides. EQ, tren and higher doses of nandrolones do give me a touch of anxiety but not anadrol.

I've never used the two together, but I prefer Dbol over Drol. Drol just made me feel tired. I've never had an issue with my liver with drol on a 6wk dose of 50/100/150/150/100/50. I always take liv52 when on orals as well.

drol

I started out at 50 mg ed on anandrol, and have after a few cycles went up to 150mg ed, didn't really notice any sides, other than a lot of water gain, puffy face lol,, id back the dose down alittle and work my way back up,, could be anything really ,, I know even when Im not on anything, that simple stresses in life as we get older, can cause anxious feelings,,

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131