over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin

you have a nice build, but did you really take all that just to get up to 250lbs?

about 4.5-5 grams of gear plus 12-18ius gh and 100 ius slin??? I'm not saying that wouldn't work and you lood good so don't take this as a negative post.

I'm 6ft and I got up to 260lbs a few years with 800mgs test. I was about 9 or 10% bf.

I'd like to get up to 280lbs under 10% if I ever get serious about this again.

how much do you think the slin added to your size. I wouldn't mind using slin, does it cause hair loss?

Last edited:
Slin causes hairloss?? I haven't noticed. Or maybe why I'm thinning. Lol
And 40# in eight months is a shit tonne!! Maybe he doesn't repspond as well as u... I don't think.I do either, so more needed... But again. This was gained fast. thus big doses needed

I meant that as a question as in does slin cause hair loss? lol

I am a good responder in terms of gaining size on lowish doses.

Alright here you go.

**broken link removed**

So at 6', 250lbs in that condition, you consider yourself massive? You are no mass monster, and there are plenty of guys bigger than you that don't need 15iu of pharm-grade GH and 60-100iu of insulin per day to get there.

Here I am last year at 220 LBS (I'm 5'7" tall), just a few weeks out from competition. I was running 6iu of "shitty chinese generic" GH, less than 2/3 of the gear you run, and VERY low doses of insulin, less than 15iu per day usually. I'm not claiming to a massive, but you definitely don't dwarf me. Bring your bullshit somewhere else.

Attachments

• 194444_269227249864624_575373021_o_454x640.jpg
    194444_269227249864624_575373021_o_454x640.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
So at 6', 250lbs in that condition, you consider yourself massive? You are no mass monster, and there are plenty of guys bigger than you that don't need 15iu of pharm-grade GH and 60-100iu of insulin per day to get there.

Here I am last year at 220 LBS (I'm 5'7" tall), just a few weeks out from competition. I was running 6iu of "shitty chinese generic" GH, less than 2/3 of the gear you run, and VERY low doses of insulin, less than 15iu per day usually. I'm not claiming to a massive, but you definitely don't dwarf me. Bring your bullshit somewhere else.

I agree 100%. I am 5'6" 230lbs and he seems to think 6' 250lbs is more impressive. Apparently height means nothing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Btw you look great! I'll come and post pics when I hit 250 lbs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

This is kind of a pointless discussion because on one hand, somebody is trying to put on mass at a dangerous sprint, and the other, people are putting on mass at a steady jog without steep health and financial repercussions.

I don't even think 250lb @ 6' is past a genetic AAS limit, but if you're willing to spend thousands of dollars to go from 210 to 250 in 8 months, more power to you. I'll probably be at around 250lb at 5'11.5" during my next blast without my shitty chinese gh around 10% too. I'm more concerned with getting to 300lbs with gh at around 6' tall though.

Looking like a beast Flex! If you don't mind me asking, how old are you and how long have you been hitting the iron? Much respect big guy.

Looking like a beast Flex! If you don't mind me asking, how old are you and how long have you been hitting the iron? Much respect big guy.

I'm 33. Started lifting at age 13 and first competed at 19. Had a long layoff in my mid 20s though. It's only been 4 years since I got serious again. My whole progression can be seen here at Pro Muscle.

this is pointless to me... so 1 guy can get to 220 lean on a gram and a half and 6ius....sum1 else it takes 10ius and 3 grams.... who cares.... I can imagine ronnie coleman coming into this thread and looking at pic of 220lb flex(u look awesome to me btw) but then RC says- "god flex, it took you a gram and a half and 6ius to ONLY be 220? jeez ur crazy,,,i was 250 with much less at 22 years old..." i mean what are u suppose say there? this logic i dont get... i would never do the amounts rearden or whatever his name does, but really who cares... hes a big boy and can weigh out the risks... hes made a decent physique from what i can see... if he wants to risk health problems, so be it,,,

edit- i still kinda stand by my 1st statement, but i only read page 1,2 and the last one... i didnt see where rear den was telling him, this is how to do it... sorry... i see why he aggrivated sum peeps now...

Last edited:
this is pointless to me... so 1 guy can get to 220 lean on a gram and a half and 6ius....sum1 else it takes 10ius and 3 grams.... who cares.... I can imagine ronnie coleman coming into this thread and looking at pic of 220lb flex(u look awesome to me btw) but then RC says- "god flex, it took you a gram and a half and 6ius to ONLY be 220? jeez ur crazy,,,i was 250 with much less at 22 years old..." i mean what are u suppose say there? this logic i dont get... i would never do the amounts rearden or whatever his name does, but really who cares... hes a big boy and can weigh out the risks... hes made a decent physique from what i can see... if he wants to risk health problems, so be it,,,

You missed my point completely. You need to go back and read all of his recent posts. He insists that ALL GH that isn't pharm-grade is garbage, and insists that the ONLY way to gain mass from insulin is to use 60-100iu per day. I agree with you that everyone has different needs, and I have no doubt that there are guys that dwarf me on lower dosages. But he wasn't just talking about his individual needs. He is putting this info out there, saying that its the ONLY way to do things if you want to get huge LIKE HIM, and then posts a pic of someone that is definitely no mass monster. I don't care what his individual needs are, my point is that he is full of shit, plain and simple.

You missed my point completely. You need to go back and read all of his recent posts. He insists that ALL GH that isn't pharm-grade is garbage, and insists that the ONLY way to gain mass from insulin is to use 60-100iu per day. I agree with you that everyone has different needs, and I have no doubt that there are guys that dwarf me on lower dosages. But he wasn't just talking about his individual needs. He is putting this info out there, saying that its the ONLY way to do things if you want to get huge LIKE HIM, and then posts a pic of someone that is definitely no mass monster. I don't care what his individual needs are, my point is that he is full of shit, plain and simple.

yea bro, i reread and made an edit...i shoulda read the whole thing 1st... i see why peeps are annoyed...wasnt trying to make it personal, i like your posts and physique a lot...

Last edited:
I'm 33. Started lifting at age 13 and first competed at 19. Had a long layoff in my mid 20s though. It's only been 4 years since I got serious again. My whole progression can be seen here at Pro Muscle.

Well, your doing a fantastic job Flex! I hope to one day have a physique like yours. I'm 44 y/o, 5'10", 220ish and have been training consistently for the last 2.5 years. I started lifting in Jr. High and thru HS (played footbal), but took a 20+ year break...lol! My goal is to get up to a lean 250 lbs someday, but I'm in no hurry. I'd like to look like you when I'm 50 :D

The difference is you got there in a few years, I got there in 8 months. Sure there are some big guys here, but they're always teaching the same low dose BS that isn't going to work for 99% of people. Congratulations, you're one of the lucky few. Now stop trying to tell everyone they're going to die from high doses and no one needs a lot of insulin, pharm gh, to grow.

If you don't like what I run then don't do it. My goal is only to open people's eyes to the fact that their expectations may be too high for what they're willing to take to get there. People have been lied to for too long so others can make a quick buck of of them.

Who is your sponsor, by the way?

The difference is you got there in a few years, I got there in 8 months. Sure there are some big guys here, but they're always teaching the same low dose BS that isn't going to work for 99% of people. Congratulations, you're one of the lucky few. Now stop trying to tell everyone they're going to die from high doses and no one needs a lot of insulin, pharm gh, to grow.

If you don't like what I run then don't do it. My goal is only to open people's eyes to the fact that their expectations may be too high for what they're willing to take to get there. People have been lied to for too long so others can make a quick buck of of them.

Who is your sponsor, by the way?

I'm not sponsored by or affiliated with anybody.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear