YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

neighbors yapper dog gets mauled/killed by other neighbors pit bull.

wizim

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
so i have this lady across the street who has (had) 2 little fluffy yapper dogs. she is obviously ocd as she sits in her yard and the yards on each side of her and picks weeds for hours on end EVERY day. just sits in the grass wet or dry, early or late and picks weeds. as she does this she lets her little yappers roam around. they go across the street in my yard, in other yards etc. i have called the non emergency police several times because i have a glass front door and my dogs go bat shit trying to get to these little fuckers. the police show up, tell her there is a leash law, she puts them inside and comes back out 5 minutes later.

i just found out last night that while i was on vacation 2 weeks ago that her oldest dog (11yrs) ran up to my other neighbors (leashed) pit bull and got his shit chewed and killed. apparently there is rumor that the pit bull owner took the dog out back and shot him. i found all of this out because the animal control lady approached me to ask if i saw/heard anything.

i feel bad for the lady but she was warned several times. i know this as a fact because i was the guy calling the police. im just glad it wasnt one of my dogs that mauled hers. i have 2 frenchies and while they are small my dogs do not do well with other animals. i have cleaned up several dead opossum, rats and squirrels that they have killed and stopped them from killing a cat that they caught in the back yard. im afraid that the kids will open the door and they will go after her dog/s. my dogs are not door bolters and will come when called but the mailman, trash man and other dogs/cats make their brains get skewed.

Bummer. Was hoping for a more in depth description of the actual incident. I guess she learnt her lesson though.

I have 5 or more yapper dogs in my neighborhood.

I want to snap the necks of every single one of their owners.

They fucking leave their doors open with just the screen/glass doors so when any man, woman, child or dog walks by they go bat shit crazy. Yapping up a storm.

I walk my dog around the neighborhood 3 times a day and have to listen to these little shits every time.

I have an 80 lb pitbull who doesnt make a whimper unless he wants to cuddle.

But when these dogs go on and on yapping, he gets upset because he wants to play with them.

On 2 seperate occasions Ive had the runts run out of their yards and tear across the street towards my dog and I.

The old fat lady owners will run across to get them and say sorry.
I usually say... next time... Im letting my dog go to town and I will have every right to.

Bummer. Was hoping for a more in depth description of the actual incident. I guess she learnt her lesson though.
fortunately i was on vacation with my family and not around for the incident.

so i have this lady across the street who has (had) 2 little fluffy yapper dogs. she is obviously ocd as she sits in her yard and the yards on each side of her and picks weeds for hours on end EVERY day. just sits in the grass wet or dry, early or late and picks weeds. as she does this she lets her little yappers roam around. they go across the street in my yard, in other yards etc. i have called the non emergency police several times because i have a glass front door and my dogs go bat shit trying to get to these little fuckers. the police show up, tell her there is a leash law, she puts them inside and comes back out 5 minutes later.

i just found out last night that while i was on vacation 2 weeks ago that her oldest dog (11yrs) ran up to my other neighbors (leashed) pit bull and got his shit chewed and killed. apparently there is rumor that the pit bull owner took the dog out back and shot him. i found all of this out because the animal control lady approached me to ask if i saw/heard anything.

i feel bad for the lady but she was warned several times. i know this as a fact because i was the guy calling the police. im just glad it wasnt one of my dogs that mauled hers. i have 2 frenchies and while they are small my dogs do not do well with other animals. i have cleaned up several dead opossum, rats and squirrels that they have killed and stopped them from killing a cat that they caught in the back yard. im afraid that the kids will open the door and they will go after her dog/s. my dogs are not door bolters and will come when called but the mailman, trash man and other dogs/cats make their brains get skewed.

No one is liable for the death of her two dogs, she knowingly allowed them to wander.

I have 5 or more yapper dogs in my neighborhood.

I want to snap the necks of every single one of their owners.

They fucking leave their doors open with just the screen/glass doors so when any man, woman, child or dog walks by they go bat shit crazy. Yapping up a storm.

I walk my dog around the neighborhood 3 times a day and have to listen to these little shits every time.

I have an 80 lb pitbull who doesnt make a whimper unless he wants to cuddle.

But when these dogs go on and on yapping, he gets upset because he wants to play with them.

On 2 seperate occasions Ive had the runts run out of their yards and tear across the street towards my dog and I.

The old fat lady owners will run across to get them and say sorry.
I usually say... next time... Im letting my dog go to town and I will have every right to.
same shit. my next door neighbor has a long hair dachshund that barks at its own fucking shadow. ALL fucking day! i wish that dog would have been mauled. seriously. i know its wrong but i have lived in this house for 7 years. the daughter graduated college and bought herself a dog as a present. she moved out and got an apartment but leaves her dog with her parents 99.9% of the time. i fucking HATE that thing. i feel bad cause like i said ive been here 7 years. they have been there longer than me, i used to talk to them but since the dog i cant even stand them. they should know that the dog is a nuisance to the neighborhood yet they dont do anything to shut it up. at least put the little p.os. in a crate and lock it in a corner bedroom when your gone so i dont have to hear it running from window to window then out the doggie door to run around to the side gate. yapping the whole damn time!

No blame on the Pit or its owner. That dog should have been leashed or in an enclosed area.

I'm a huge pit lover and own one and have fostered dozens... Pit bull or not, if the owner of the pit cannot stop its own dogs actions he is also at fault. My dogs play extemely rough with one another and on occasion one will get pissed off and get serious, luckily I have been there all of the times. As soon as my hand went near their heads the action stopped and they knew I wasn't allowing it. I could never see my dogs doing any serious damage to another dog while I was present or not present for that matter. Shame on the owner for not properly training his dog. Luckily I have only dealt with another dog confronting my pit in an aggressive manner once . My pit thought the best plan of action was to roll on its back and wiggle its butt like its time to play..... He is not all there.

Last edited:
my neighbors dog (a small spoiled yapper dog) always used to roam in my yard (dig up my flowers, piss and shit everywhere), so I bought an argentinian mastiff (great dog), gave her one last warning (after many previous warnings before i got the dog) to keep it out. it came back, got the fucking shock of its life, hasent returned (still alive, but keeps its distance now).

IF anyone is to blame it's the owner of the little dog... That could be considered animal abuse in the form of neglect... Ultimately she put that dog's life in danger and caused it's death... It's like letting your kid walk in the street by himself at age 3... They should at the very least question the shit out of her and give her a hard time just to make sure she learns a lesson... Her dog wasn't properly trained and she didn't keep it safe...

my dogs are not door bolters and will come when called but the mailman, trash man and other dogs/cats make their brains get skewed.

Lol I'm not sure if you're just joking about the mailman and trash men, but I have a french bulldog, if he tried to attack a person I would beat the shit out of him. If you seriously have animals that want to attack people then that's a problem. Before my dog was fixed, he would fight with other unfixed males regardless of them being giant pit bulls or whatever, so I got his boys clipped. It was a sad day, but it had to be done.

We don't know the exact circumstances of the dog being killed, but chances are that pit bull hasn't been properly trained. What if a small child had wandered over there?

Last edited:
God I hate yapper dogs. Little annoying fucks. They make a lot of noise and always fuck things up. In my last neighborhood we would have dog shit in out yard because one asshole had to let their yapper roam around.

NOBODY SHOULD LET THEIR DOGS, OR ANY OTHER ANIMAL, ROAM AROUND FREELY. They are cars and other animals out there. Its not safe, they are being irresponsible, and most importantly they are putting their pets life in danger.

I also hope that your neighbors didn't kill his pit. Its not his fault. If he did he needs to be punched in the troat. And that lady needs to be more responsible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Lol I'm not sure if you're just joking about the mailman and trash men, but I have a french bulldog, if he tried to attack a person I would beat the shit out of him. If you seriously have animals that want to attack people then that's a problem. Before my dog was fixed, he would fight with other unfixed males regardless of them being giant pit bulls or whatever, so I got his boys clipped. It was a sad day, but it had to be done.

We don't know the exact circumstances of the dog being killed, but chances are that pit bull hasn't been properly trained. What if a small child had wandered over there?
they HATE the mailman and i know why. one day i was sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch. the dogs are going bat shit at the door. i look out and the mailman is standing there hitting at thte glass door with the mail in his hand as they are trying to get through the glass. same with the garbage man. well not exactly the same, they dont tease the dogs but where i live the garbage man comes up to the gate to retrieve the trash out of the can. they litte carts that have a very distinct sound. they can hear the cart coming up the drive. they bolt out of the doggie door and go straight to the privacy gfence and go ape shit. i think its comical. come to my door or side gate and get greeted by the dogs. im ok with that!

I also hope that your neighbors didn't kill his pit. Its not his fault. If he did he needs to be punched in the troat.
unfortunately 2 days later the dog bit his toddler kid and he put the dog down on his own. he had the dog for 8 years.

I'm a huge pit lover and own one and have fostered dozens... Pit bull or not, if the owner of the pit cannot stop its own dogs actions he is also at fault. My dogs play extemely rough with one another and on occasion one will get pissed off and get serious, luckily I have been there all of the times. As soon as my hand went near their heads the action stopped and they knew I wasn't allowing it. I could never see my dogs doing any serious damage to another dog while I was present or not present for that matter. Shame on the owner for not properly training his dog. Luckily I have only dealt with another dog confronting my pit in an aggressive manner once . My pit thought the best plan of action was to roll on its back and wiggle its butt like its time to play..... He is not all there.

I would love to see you control a pitbull when it's angry and fighting its ignorant to say that the owner should be able to control it my 4yr old pit is the sweetest thing in the world he is not a bully breed at all or a mutt many of you mistaken mutts for Pitts I have had 3 incidents already one with a German Shepard as I was coming off my car with my dog from the vet I'm parking and one of my neighbors dog was loose saw my dog an immediately attacked it. They started fighting I was hitting my dog with a 2x4 and could not get him to let go no matter what by this time he has the German shepards head in his mouth and died from the blood loss bites broken two front legs.

I also had two other incidents with a 120lb rott . And another pit

My dog was always leashed but you simply cannot control them. Iv found best way is to pull them by their legs has been only way to seperate. Most of the time it won't let go though unless its VERY tired.

unfortunately 2 days later the dog bit his toddler kid and he put the dog down on his own. he had the dog for 8 years.

Oh he bit a kid also. I thought he put him down because he killed a yapper for being in their yard. That most been really hard for him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

he is a new neighbor. i just met him last week. when he told me he had the dog for eight years i was like damn! that had to take a lot to put him down out back with a pistol.

I would love to see you control a pitbull when it's angry and fighting its ignorant to say that the owner should be able to control it

I have... and yes it is stressful. Honestly, the more you fight with them the worse it gets in most cases. This has only happened with dogs that I fostered at a later age, after bad habits had been formed. I would take the Pepsi challenge and say that any dog I raised from a pup would listen to me in the heat of the moment. Ironically pits are probably the easiet to train in this regard. After all lets not forget they were breed to fight and stop the moment the handler intervened. As I said in my first post, I have demonstrated this with my own dog.

Edit... After looking this discussion over I think I missed my mark. The dog should have never went into kill mode with the handler there... Period end of story. If it sees a 5lb dog as a threat then he is obvisiously unstable and the fact he later bit a child proves this.

Last edited:
...and is now dead

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member