over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic Threshold

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
This is a video blog series from a member who used to post here. Anyways, do you believe in the anabolic threshold where injecting MORE AT ONCE can provide more results?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FkaDku8sdo]Anabolic Threshold! - YouTube[/ame]

Yes there is some truth in this. I'm pretty sure I attempted to explain this to you before when discussing NPP dosing but I don't think you quite got it. I explained it was preferred to inject a larger dose twice per week vs 100 mg qd for example. You remember that? Now the problem with this video is a common one in bodybuilding. A fairly intelligent albeit uneducated bodybuilder will come to a correct conclusion based on anecdotal evidence. As he has done in this video. But because he has a lack of understanding of certain things due to his lack of education he is unable to explain it. So then he makes up some crap about some sort of imagined anabolic threshold. The truth is what he is talking about is nothing more than basic pharmacokinetics. What we call PK. The higher the peak the greater the response until you reach a dose limiting threshold This is basic pharmacology. So if you inject 100 mg qd of NPP for example you will never reach the peaks of someone who injects 300 mg biw. Thus the response will be greater at the same dosage per week with biw dosing vs qd. I have been trying to explain this to people for years. This constant blood level bullshit lets take our orals spaced out all day long. Obviously if you inject 600 mg of deca once per week like he is talking about you will reach much higher peaks vs 200 mg tiw. Thus a greater response at the same dose. More sides too but that's also obvious.

Rex.

Qd? Biw? Tiw? Its late...and I dont want to guess what these stand for.

Yes, I remember it well....in fact, our past discussion was the first thing that came to mind when I saw this. I believe I was hoping dr.G would corroborate your claims before I took it as probable...and I don't think that happened.

So would you suggest taking total test (600-800enan) once weekly and 900npp split into two administrations(mon,thurs-or every 4th day)as opposed to three a week?(m,w,f)
(for the most anabolism)

It's a balance between a bolus dose to get a higher peak, and enough frequency to decrease side effects associated with fluctuations.
I'm sure everyone will vary moderately.

I've seen people lose their hair and/or get terrible acne and/or sensitive nipples on Test E once per week, when switched to twice per week it all went away. Just varies.

Qd=Once daily, BIW=Twice weekly, TIW=Three times weekly.... BID= Twice daily.

I guess I've been doing it wrong!!

Would be good if Emeric or Phil commented on this!!

I have a feeling this thread is going to be a long one:D

This is very interesting!! I've always split my doses up evenly.
Next cycle I may try this,all my test on Monday and all my anabolic on Thursday.
Might as well give it a try.
Although I don't think it would work so well with short esters.

Last edited:
I get the bigger spike. but what about the crash until the next pin????
I can imagine e-2 being on that roller coaster too then.
these gains he speaks of ? real gains or bloat, water weight from e-2 skyrocketing??????

This is a video blog series from a member who used to post here. Anyways, do you believe in the anabolic threshold where injecting MORE AT ONCE can provide more results?

Anabolic Threshold! - YouTube

Yes! I'm at the end of a long cycle and got tired of pinning 50mg Tren Ace among other things, ED. Ended up pinning about 80mg of Tren EOD and it's like going to the beginning of cycle again. I'm guessing higher plasma peak. Turns me real moody on injection day, blood sugar drops, sweating, all the fun is back! LOL.

this would make sense, much like the reason that someone would frontload on long acting esters at the beginning of a cycle...

what if someone is running all short acting esters though?

This guy is flat out wrong, and perhaps his size is an accurate indicator to the accuracy of his knowledge. Stable blood levels produce better, and more consistent results. Peaking and crashing hormone levels also give the user more sides, i.e look at how TRT is currently being dosed.

This guy is flat out wrong, and perhaps his size is an accurate indicator to the accuracy of his knowledge. Stable blood levels produce better, and more consistent results. Peaking and crashing hormone levels also give the user more sides, i.e look at how TRT is currently being dosed.

With TRT doses your levels go under normal. With higher doses this doesn't happen.

You have to balance sides vs gains. Sides can be reduced if AI are taken in same fashion.

I like eod or m/w/f. VS. ED for short esters and E4D for long. Slightly better gains and less emotional roller coaster.

What are you even talking about?

With trt if you dose 1 time a week then by the time you dose again your test is lower than normal but estrogen is elevated. If you are taking twice or more than normal your levels never go under normal.

What are you even talking about?

What he is saying is even if your levels come down a lot on high doses before your next pin, you won't feel bad because you will still have higher than normal levels of Test in your system.
When injecting TRT doses of Test, if you crash your Test levels come down below normal levels and you feel like crap.

I've been doing my sust once a week. there is an old thread on here about doing sust like this. I've done npp similarly and loved it. Im going to run my deca and mast e this way as well.

question for the pharma guys: is this peak benefit drug specific or do you want to peak all drugs at the same time? ex: I take 1 gram sust on Monday. can I take my full 800 mg deca and mast e on Thursday or will there be an advantage to also taking it all on Monday?

i use do do this. and i am way bigger now ond 200mg of test eod than 600mg 1 a week or every 5 day.

i tried with sust. damn the side i got from that a lot of acne o the back. i when back on eod then it went away.

BUT nest time i will try this this. but dont think it will work that much better

Interesting
So if you can handle the sides from blasting large amounts at once your gonna get huge.
Do you want to taper up to you dose if your a beginner?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner