over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help please

Eldiablo72

NPC Judge
JUDGES
I couldn't think of any better place to get real good advice from, so here goes, I'm 5'6 215lbs 8% bf 40 years old, been lifting for at least 20 years
Just did my 1st show last year and won 1st in middleweight open
I'm currently running sust 250 750mg a week, tren 100 300mg a week, deca 200 600 a week
My problem is that I don't have an appetite to eat enough food to gain any mass, I feel like I'm going to vomit, even with the smallest meal. I have resorted to drinking egg whites and mass gainer shakes, but I know I need to eat real food, my stomach is bloated and distended. Any suggestions on how to increase appetite and decrease this horrible stomach bloat?
Thanks for any info
ElDiablo

You can switch up your macros to get in more calorie dense foods. E.G. Higher fat, lower carb but same cals.

For instance, if you eat 6 meals a day and all 6 of those meals have 1 cup of oats uncooked. Assuming you use 1.5X water when you brew your oats that is about 14 oz of (prepared oats) 6 times per day. Just under 5.5 pounds of food!

2 ounces of peanut butter has 20 more calories than a full cup of oats.
10 ounces of food vs 84 ounces of food for comparable calories.

Feasibly, you could cut your oats to half a cup mer meal and add in 1 oz peanut butter and your calories would be comparable.

Or you could cut your oats in half and add 2 ounces of peanut butter and add almost another 500 calories daily.

Alternatively you can just put a tablespoon of oil in your food and cut some other foods out.

There are many ways to skin a cat.

If you are 215 lbs there is no reason to get any more than 300 grams of protein per day (and even that is really pushing it in my opinion). I don't see the need to drink eggs in order to get protein in.

Other calories? I can understand.

Good luck! Experimentation with what works best for you is key.

Last edited:
First thing u need is blood work.check your kidney and liver.no hunger and feeling like u want to vomit is a good tell tell that they may be stressed

Good advice pimpman, I have a job which requires me to get a medical physical with blood work every 6 months and all my levels where normal 1 month ago.

Try DWGE from Phil for bloat,Ghrp 6 make so hungry the dogs not safe.

Ghrp 6 would be very beneficial for you.

Easiest thing for me when I was eating around 5.5k calories a day was making pb&j croissant sandwiches or on regular bread , I found croissants to be more calorie dense and tastier. After you make the sandwiches squish it together and make it really small like your packing a snowball , then chug it down with some whole milk. Also if you have honey available I would recommend topping it with some honey.

I was stuck at about 220 and this finally got me up to 240 in about 16 weeks while on cycle , my metabolism is fast and pair it with my training volume and my weight and I have to eat a ton of calories, I had to come up with creative calorie dense meals in order to beat it.

This place is great! Where else is gluttony a virtue!

First thing u need is blood work.check your kidney and liver.no hunger and feeling like u want to vomit is a good tell tell that they may be stressed

When I heard no appetite, my mind immediately followed suit with Pimpman.

Man when i run deca and tren together i couldn't eat and my stomach blew up.
I don't know why but never used them together again and never had that problem anymore.
I love tren also but try not to use it even without the deca.

Good advice pimpman, I have a job which requires me to get a medical physical with blood work every 6 months and all my levels where normal 1 month ago.

That's great to hear.but u be surprised what can happen in just one month.

If u can afford it or get it done through insurance get one done if everything comes back good then at least u know it's not due to health issues.

Ghrp-6 is great idea and advice but if they happen to be stressed u gonna make it so much worse by eating that much cuz of the ghrp-6

When I run Orals I lose my appetite by about three weeks in. This last time I had my blood tested before dropping the oral. My liver numbers were above normal, and even above where I'm at on just oils.

Within a week or two of stopping the oral my appetite is back to normal!
So for me that's proof enough that Orals hit my liver and ruin my appetite :(

That's inaccurate.. it has nothin to do with kidneys or liver.. must be a reaction to one of the compounds you're running. Deca kills my appetite for an example.. calorie dense food is your best bet

Maybe I misread, but from what I gathered it's not that OP did not have an appetite, it's that he did not have ENOUGH of an appetite to GAIN. Those are big differences. Power shoving is not a natural thing.

Today, 10:42 AM
sbc5966
Registered Member

Maybe I misread, but from what I gathered it's not that OP did not have an appetite, it's that he did not have ENOUGH of an appetite to GAIN. Those are big differences. Power shoving is not a natural thing.

Bingo!! Sry if I didn't make that clear. I eat, I just can't eat enough, I get full and feel like I'm going to vomit half way thru my meal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131