over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

13 Grams of Anabolic Steroids per Week - By Mike Arnold

^ they might send to canada/australia but good luck getting through customs or getting a refund/discount if your pack is snagged. im new here but im not aware of any overseas that can get through customs most guys get to usa then to canada. i do domestic only for that reason. if you know any sponsors that can get through canada and have a decent discount policy if snagged let us know haha.

QualityRaws has good reviews from Canadian customers, but that's on raws only. I don't think finished products can pass Canadian or Australian customs. I know for a fact that it won't get into Brazil, ever... Even supplements like creatine or whey disappear here.

Last edited:
QualityRaws has good reviews from Canadian customers, but that's on raws only. I don't think finished products can pass Canadian or Australian customs. I know for a fact that it won't get into Brazil, ever... Even supplements like creatine or whey disappear here.

Nice you're in Brazil? You can probably get a lot of goodies right off the pharma.

My impression of many of the young bodybuilders of today as compared to the late 80s and early 90s, is they want everything quick and easy. Back in the late 80s is when I started at a gym and the mindset was much more hardcore with training intensity(in general). Steroid use was not as openly talked about as much and only used by the hardcore guys. I thought at the time that a lot of juice was 3cc a wk of test cyp or a sust every other day. The base strength of those guys seemed much higher than the young guys today who have the swole look but no real base underneath. Several of my workout partners would go up to 5plates (495)bench routinely. Not saying thats some crazy lift but much more common to see in those days. Anyway, I guess I am just kind of shocked at how much some of these guys feel like they need to take to put on a few pounds when that wouldnt have even been considered by the most extreme of the old time guys(Dan Duchaine).

I think the kid is an idiot and obnoxious but he will definitely be a pro someday. Im not saying he's going to be a good one but he's got decent genetics. I doubt he's ever used pharm grade HGH either

My impression of many of the young bodybuilders of today as compared to the late 80s and early 90s, is they want everything quick and easy. Back in the late 80s is when I started at a gym and the mindset was much more hardcore with training intensity(in general). Steroid use was not as openly talked about as much and only used by the hardcore guys. I thought at the time that a lot of juice was 3cc a wk of test cyp or a sust every other day. The base strength of those guys seemed much higher than the young guys today who have the swole look but no real base underneath. Several of my workout partners would go up to 5plates (495)bench routinely. Not saying thats some crazy lift but much more common to see in those days. Anyway, I guess I am just kind of shocked at how much some of these guys feel like they need to take to put on a few pounds when that wouldnt have even been considered by the most extreme of the old time guys(Dan Duchaine).

LOL your training partners would routinely go up to 500 pounds on the bench? wow that's crazy..considering Ive only seen two pros do this off the top of my head. kevin and ronnie

I think the kid is an idiot and obnoxious but he will definitely be a pro someday. Im not saying he's going to be a good one but he's got decent genetics. I doubt he's ever used pharm grade HGH either

What? Definitely a pro? I hope you're not a betting man.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

LOL your training partners would routinely go up to 500 pounds on the bench? wow that's crazy..considering Ive only seen two pros do this off the top of my head. kevin and ronnie

There are at least 1 or 2 guys on this forum that can bench 500 pounds ;)

There are at least 1 or 2 guys on this forum that can bench 500 pounds ;)

Best I ever got is 475 for 3... I imagine I could have done 500. But regularly? Not for me. Bench kills my shoulders. I almost cut it out completely at this point... To bad cus I could use a ego boost every Monday... ;)

Last edited:
I started training seriously in high school 1978 We had a 315 bench club. I was a member my sophomore year. Mow to the real gyms in the 80s and some of the community venters where I grew up there were several guys benching 500 my brother benched 575. Maybe its the new era but 500 bench wasnt a awe factor it was our goal. At 49 I benched 5 plates over the summer. Most the guys at my gym geared up look and train like crap. I thank god I came up when heavy duty training was the popular way to train, heavy and hard. Most people don't train hard. Yelling and grunting doesnt mean anything.

Last edited:

Andy Haman I believe his name is has a video up on youtube pressing 600 for 4 reps

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xaSXmMgBOE"]Zack khan 575 bench press (260kg) - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, I don't think 500 would be a problem...

Arnold is missing out on a key element that shatters what he builds his entire argument around.

the receptors he states can tolerate 3500mg.

that's in a body unprimed with growth hormone. more growth hormone = more new cells = bodies increased capacity to utilize anabolics.

your supposed to be a guru and you drop the ball on something so simple.

2 guys at my gym do a few reps at 500. There not PL's either.

It's one thing to take a ton of gear, but what rubs people the wrong way is speaking for everyone else. No one knows for a fact what anyone else does so claiming what you do is "the norm" or "typical" is unacceptable.

13g/wk is a fucking boatload of oil to be injecting. even if you account for 2-2.5g/wk being orals, that's still over 10g's of oil, with stuff being anywhere from 100-350-400mg/ml.

I remember back in '01 wondering where the hell orville burke would put 20cc of test (7g's at the time) and 20cc's of primo (2g's). now that i'm up in th3 30cc total range, I can see 40cc's... but 13g's has gotta be around 50-60cc's pe week. thta's a lot of sites to be injecting, and a lot of inflammation.

these guys were not bodybuilders. They were just a couple of the strong guys at the gym. I did 445 at(couldnt ever quite get 455))at the time and I was 20yrs old. Thats was not even a strong lift for me. If you think Im bullshitting you than that just shows you havent been to any real gyms around that time period.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131