over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insuline while dieting

jay_steel

Registered
I have been off sline for a bit and had it dialed in just nicely, and i know people are tired of these threads about sline, but curious if anyone runs it on low carbs at all and while prepping for a show.

Are you GH15 or something? What's with the E at the end of slin?

There are people who do it. There are obviously risks involved here so I would start out low, like 3 iu's, and make sure to have carbs on hand just in case until you find out how your body reacts

I really wish these repeated threads would stop being repeated. Especially every few days.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...e-forum/108093-insulin-use-while-cutting.html

thanks for the thread, i did my search a few weeks ago and didnt really find what i was looking for. This thread also doesnt really give allot of details.

Maybe I was vague in my post, but kind of looking for what peoples results have been and how they did it. How many carbs where they eating a day and ect.

I read I have talked to Mike Arnold about his protocol and i ran something very similar while bulking, but wanted to see if people change up the usually protocol while in a prep.

~~~

Also i would be on humlin for now. Trying to get some humalog. My training is at 6pm also...

6iu gh will be ran, but no GH15

~~~

I ran Humalin -r at 15iu and did fine in the past.

~~~

Some big questions are should i only run slin on my heavy days where I am refeading or should I go no carbs until i do slin and then just do enough carbs to keep me out of hypo on my low carb days like say 175 carbs normally keeps me feeling great on 15ius.

There are people who do it. There are obviously risks involved here so I would start out low, like 3 iu's, and make sure to have carbs on hand just in case until you find out how your body reacts

i keep glucose tabs and carbs with me at all times on it and my meter.

My good friend has been prepping for a show the last 18-20 wks and has been using 15iu pre workout. Around the workout(pre meal, intra shake, post meal) he is around 120g carbs, down from 160 from when he started. This is due to down sizing his post workout meal carbs.

Keep in mind if you do them on no carbs(before administration), it may hit you MUCH harder since your blood sugar levels haven't been elevated at all that day. You are asking a lot of questions that are HIGHLY individualized and will depend on a lot of factors. Personally, the way I would tweak Mike Arnold's protocol on a diet is probably use one large shake (75-100g) intra and use real food for pre and post workout carbs, but that is just my opinion on one way that may work better in that situation. At the end of the day you really have to experiment carefully and listen to your own body and how it is reacting.

thank you I appreciate it allot. Yeah i understand its really individualized based on how my body reacts compared to others.

thanks for the help. I will put it in to great use. Trying to win the novice overall as a MW at the Fresno Classic. Its suppose to be allot bigger this year as well. They are trying to get a two day expo to draw in more people.

thank you I appreciate it allot. Yeah i understand its really individualized based on how my body reacts compared to others.

thanks for the help. I will put it in to great use. Trying to win the novice overall as a MW at the Fresno Classic. Its suppose to be allot bigger this year as well. They are trying to get a two day expo to draw in more people.

No offense bro but I can't even imagine slamming slin just for a novice overall as a middleweight being the goal. Good luck, regardless..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Start low

I started off low and and added an iu every day or 2 till i got to about 10iu. If you keep a meter and some fast digesting carbs, you should be okay! Good Luck I hope you blow em away!

If one is using slin pre workout for contest prep ....when are u doing your cardio ? and can you do your cardio right after ur weights workout while slin is still somewhat in your system ?

If one is using slin pre workout for contest prep ....when are u doing your cardio ? and can you do your cardio right after ur weights workout while slin is still somewhat in your system ?

last year i did fasted cardio in the AM, but I can do either way. After my training or before.

Right now I am far out from the show still but getting things cleaned up and adding stairs in 3 times a week for a short time post workout.

Is there a benefit to this?

thanks guys for all of the help and info.

No offense bro but I can't even imagine slamming slin just for a novice overall as a middleweight being the goal. Good luck, regardless..

Well this is my goal for this show coming up. I want to place high in the Contra Costa in unlimited as well and would love to see nationals in a couple years. I understand your concern and appreciate it.

Last edited:
Well this is my goal for this show coming up. I want to place high in the Contra Costa in unlimited as well and would love to see nationals in a couple years. I understand your concern and appreciate it.

What is unlimited?

Honestly, I think that Slin is probably one of the safer drugs that ae abused by bodybuilders as long as the person using it has an understanding of what it is and does and as long as it is not used in crazy doses. Tren, clen,dnp, diuretics are all much worse for you long term mho

Ya if you have to use slin for novice middles you probably dont have "it"

Ya if you have to use slin for novice middles you probably dont have "it"

Who says he "has" to use it. It is an effective tool that is readily available. Anybody who competes is always looking for some sort of edge or that extra little bit

your problem is with the amount of food you are eating daily. taking slin and eating the same amount of food wont do a lot of difference
start eating like a heavy weight for around 3 months then use slin and you will be surprised

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws