over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Who hopes Auburn can win the Iron Bowl

War Damn Eagle!! Best Iron Bowl finish of all time!

Well then, I guess it's fair to say it lived up to the hype and then some. lol. I'm speechless

Never seen that play before.What an exciting finish.Happy to see Alabama defeated.

Now the question is if auburn wins the sec title will they leap over OSU and their weaker resume all be it undefeated

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Bad ass game!!! Bama should have just settled in OT.

IMO...if Auburn wins SEC champ game, they'll will leap over Ohio St. Remember tho still alot of football. FSU,OSU,Auburn still have 1 game left and as you just saw, anything can happen.

Bad ass game!!! Bama should have just settled in OT.

IMO...if Auburn wins SEC champ game, they'll will leap over Ohio St. Remember tho still alot of football. FSU,OSU,Auburn still have 1 game left and as you just saw, anything can happen.

I thought it was a really sloppy game.. a lot of missed assignments by both teams and poor play. The 99 yard pass that was completed is beyond me along with the failed 4th down plays by both teams.. missed FG's and of course the finally where Alabama's players stood and watched while Auburn was running the missed FG back. Terrible. Alabama should have won this game easily

Great game, albeit poor execution at times, and awesome finish(unless your a bama fan)! Glad Auburn won. Tired of espns lovefest slobbering over bama more than is warranted or needed.

Hoping Auburn passes Ohio after sec championship as ohio plays in the sorry big10 and their cupcake schedule is so weak its pathetic and would be a shame if the bcs allowed a cakewalk to the championship. But money talks....

Hoping for FSU vs Auburn championship. Seems like best matchup at this point.

Time to watch all the suitcase jack bandwagon bama fans crawl back under their rock.

Hoping Auburn passes Ohio after sec championship as ohio plays in the sorry big10 and their cupcake schedule is so weak its pathetic and would be a shame if the bcs allowed a cakewalk to the championship. But money talks....

Problem is.. even if Auburn beats a potentially #4 ranked Mizzou (after tonight if they win) in the SEC title game, Ohio State will play MSU who will be in the top 10 when the new poll comes out so I doubt Auburn gets into the BCS champ game. Will be close though

I dont want to see OSU vs FSU.. rather see the SEC champ go against them.. I think FSU is going to win the title at this point. Felt Alabama was the only team that could match up player for player.

Problem is.. even if Auburn beats a potentially #4 ranked Mizzou (after tonight if they win) in the SEC title game, Ohio State will play MSU who will be in the top 10 when the new poll comes out so I doubt Auburn gets into the BCS champ game. Will be close though

I dont want to see OSU vs FSU.. rather see the SEC champ go against them.. I think FSU is going to win the title at this point. Felt Alabama was the only team that could match up player for player.

Agreed

I don't think Ohio will beat Michigan St and even if they do if Auburn beats Missouri in the SEC title game I think Auburn will jump the Buckeyes. Auburns resume is so much better. That's my opinion but who knows, I think the whole country is sick of the SEC in the title game. The one thing Auburn has in there favor is what happened in 2004 when they got pushed out by Oklahoma to only get stomped by USC. Still lots of football to be played between now and then. War Eagle!!

Another angle to consider. What if Mizzou beats auburn would they leap OSU the way people think auburn might if it wins?
The question really is does a one loss SEC champ trump and undefeated other conference champ?Remember a few years ago when LSU made the title game with two losses. Or just two years ago when Alabama made it without even being a conference champ. Seems right or wrong the SEC is getting plenty of respect from poll voters

What a great game! Glad to see Alabama lose a game.
I don't like to see teams win without losing for years and years.
What a great thing for Auburn!

I thought it was a really sloppy game.. a lot of missed assignments by both teams and poor play. The 99 yard pass that was completed is beyond me along with the failed 4th down plays by both teams.. missed FG's and of course the finally where Alabama's players stood and watched while Auburn was running the missed FG back. Terrible. Alabama should have won this game easily

Yes Bama was in position to close the door several times on Auburn but just couldnt execute.

Hell of a way to lose.

Okla St? They lost to West Virginia...they do not deserve a BCS game

When they lsot to WVU early in the season,they were a young team searching for an identity and as the season progressed,they got dramatically better.They humiliated Texas and then Baylor.If they can beat Oklahoma Saturday,the Cowboys have more than earned the right to play in a BCS game.

When they lsot to WVU early in the season,they were a young team searching for an identity and as the season progressed,they got dramatically better.They humiliated Texas and then Baylor.If they can beat Oklahoma Saturday,the Cowboys have more than earned the right to play in a BCS game.

WHEN they beat OU on Saturday they will get the automatic invite to the fiesta bowl as the big 12 champ and probably crush northern Illinois or some other at large team. Go Pokes!

As far as the national title goes. It will probably be ohio state vs Florida state, finally ending the sec's run of bcs wins.

Back to topic. Congrats to Auburn and coach Malzahn. Great game great ending.

^^^^there is a reason the sec withs championships so much. It's really the only conference that has competition with so many good teams. Every other conference is JV.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear