over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I need some serious advice,don't know what to do

Drugs or no drugs the man has bitten the hand that has fed him. He has invaded you and your families domain and trust. He obviously isn't ready to recover from his drug addiction. I would not allow him to come near your family and home. If you still want to help him, I would do it at a distance, like everyone has stated, he needs to truly want to help himself first and foremost.

IMO

I should get the cops involved maybe help force his hand to getting help

sever all ties, guy comes in to your house and steals shit from you kids? dead to me.

its ok to rid someone of your life and not feel guilty about it, no matter who it is. If he was ever your friend he should understand and respect that when or if he is ever drug free and rational again.

It might hurt to have him out of your life, but if he was your friend, best or not, he would NEVER steal from a kid or you. You may not want to press charges, which would be the best thing for you to do, but you need to get that dude out of you and your family's lives. No question about it.

My advice:

If you can't change your friends, then change your friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't tell you how much all of you guys have helped me on this.
Thank you guy's from the bottom of the heart...............

Bro...I lived out in Hawaii 5 years straight and the meth/ice epidemic is horrendous!! people walking around like zombies homeless everywhere
I lived in Waikiki right off Kuhio Drive in the early nineties. Fuckin ice was everywhere. Damn ice heads stealing anything they can carry including my dirty laundry. One muthafucker stole my groceries while I was out surfing and then sold it to my neighbor.
Some hapa haole chick I was banging had just started using and wanted me to try a line. Best thing I ever did was say no and dumped her stupid ass. That day could've changed my life in the worst possible way.

/hijck

I was in the exact situation with one of my buddies and we were tight and went way back. He got in to heroin and crack and lost it all. He didn’t steal from me but he would call me up all the time asking for money and tell some tall tale on why he needed it which was obviously a lie. I think I helped him out one time but then I thought I was just further enabling him so I cut him off.

That was 10 years ago and to this day I still regret it. It troubles me that I could have handled it better.

IMO

I should get the cops involved maybe help force his hand to getting help

sever all ties, guy comes in to your house and steals shit from you kids? dead to me.

its ok to rid someone of your life and not feel guilty about it, no matter who it is. If he was ever your friend he should understand and respect that when or if he is ever drug free and rational again.

i would somehow let him know that you know and tell him to never come around again. ever.
im not sure how you can get the info you got from a pawnshop without getting him or the law involved. so i assume he already knows.

ive been involved in the same type of shit. some of these guys just never figure it out. i wouldnt risk my family over a long time friend. fuck him.

btw... the reason he stole your shit is because he knew he could get away with it. you should have him arrested. you just might save his life.

I was in the exact situation with one of my buddies and we were tight and went way back. He got in to heroin and crack and lost it all. He didn’t steal from me but he would call me up all the time asking for money and tell some tall tale on why he needed it which was obviously a lie. I think I helped him out one time but then I thought I was just further enabling him so I cut him off.

That was 10 years ago and to this day I still regret it. It troubles me that I could have handled it better.

i have an ex brother in law that cant figure his shit out. hit rock bottom 15ish years ago, went through rehab and shortly after he met my sister. they had a kid etc. he got a good job (fireman) and was a trust fund baby.
he ended up getting hurt and got hooked on opiates. started stealing from my sister blah blah blah. he was also part owner of a property of mine. i wanted him off the deed so when i knew he was desperate i offered him his money back. 100% no loss to him other than removing his name off my hunting property. he took it. i put his share in my 14 year old sons name. i dont regret it one bit.

he and my sister havent been together for some time but of course being the father he is still in our lives. the dip shit just got out of rehab again about 5-6 months ago and we think he is fucking up again. i dont get it.

i once too was an active addict. i figured shit out when my mother had me arrested for pawning her shit. she gave me 2 options...go to the pawn shop with her to get her jewelry back or go to jail. i said "call the police". i spent 6 months in a "sheriffs work camp rehab" ive been clean for 20 years. ;)

I lived in Waikiki right off Kuhio Drive in the early nineties. Fuckin ice was everywhere. Damn ice heads stealing anything they can carry including my dirty laundry. One muthafucker stole my groceries while I was out surfing and then sold it to my neighbor.
Some hapa haole chick I was banging had just started using and wanted me to try a line. Best thing I ever did was say no and dumped her stupid ass. That day could've changed my life in the worst possible way.

/hijck

right off Kuhio? I know all about it.. Glad you passed that crap up!! So gross man!

and if not mistaken that's when it first hit the streets. I was there in later 2000 and it is still bad, but I was told not as bad as it use to be because more prison time for ice these days.

Last edited:
The second your family is pulled in its time to pull out. I'd cut my own mother out of my life if my son was effected in any way. You gotta do the hard thing brother, that's not a positive influence on your son and your already in deep enough having to explain to your boy why his stuff was missing. It's hard but you can't make him change. You can only be there to accept his apology when he starts his 12 step program. Even then I'd accept and then keep an eye on him for a year before I let him back in my home.

It is over the police have arrested him for forging his moms checks.
He will have to use this as a time to get his life straighten up.
As i told you guys the sister had a choice if they pressed charges on him i would give them the money he took for her bills.
How do i feel,,,,,,,,,,,,like shit but just wanted to thank you guys lots of great advice.
His phone call he was given at the police station was to me,i told him never to contact my family or me.

It is over the police have arrested him for forging his moms checks.
He will have to use this as a time to get his life straighten up.
As i told you guys the sister had a choice if they pressed charges on him i would give them the money he took for her bills.
How do i feel,,,,,,,,,,,,like shit but just wanted to thank you guys lots of great advice.
His phone call he was given at the police station was to me,i told him never to contact my family or me.

you have nothing to feel bad about bro, everything that has happened to him were all HIS choices, not yours. you don't have a choice you can only do the right thing which is what you are doing.

Harsh...but totally necessary.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This board has a rep of some of the members being uncaring but i gotta say it is far from the truth.
You guys have been more supportive than my own family.
Thanks you, all gave me the strength and the advice to help me out during this messed up situation .

Thank you.................

rest knowing hes (somewhat) safe in jail. hopefully he will realize that this shit hole downward spiral is where it always ends up.
when you get to the fork in the road you have to make the right choice.

Nike Air Force 1 White Mids

Sneaker Alley takes the lead on the subject of offering customers the highest quality Nike air force 1s and various wellknown models in high-quality sneakers. You can earn your comparisons wherever else you want internet and you will come across why we certainly have built the trustworthiness of is the very best in price, range and customer services! Nike air force 1s are sneakers with a difference that should last and supply comfortable support and cushioning against shock. Nike has led how in relation to producing superior sneakers for sportsman, now milk chocolate, features a great following in people who prefer Nike as casual footwear too. Young and old will choose Nike sneakers not just for their quality, but will also in the form of status symbol of wearing the very best sneakers available on the market.

Sneaker Alley takes the lead in the case of offering customers the highest quality Nike air force 1s as well as other wellknown companies in fine quality sneakers. You are able to your comparisons wherever else you want internet and you will notice why now we have built the trustworthiness of being the finest in price, range and customer services! Nike air force 1s are sneakers accompanied by a difference that will last supply comfortable support and cushioning against shock. Nike has led the manner in which in the case of producing superior sneakers for sportsman, and from now on milk chocolate, possesses a great following of people who prefer Nike as casual footwear at the same time. Young at heart will choose Nike sneakers not only thus to their quality, additionally it is in the form of status symbol of wearing the top sneakers available to buy.

At Sneaker Alley we've been grateful to offer you Nike air force 1s plus other top quality makes like Reebok, Puma and Adidas which you may purchase with certainty to get original brand names instead of replica sneakers. Read through our air force 1s, Nike air max, and Nike air shoe collection appear through fabulous styles, colors featuring that will make slideshow sneaker top other brandnames. Since 1987 Nike is growing in extreme measures in popularity both with sports enthusiasts and customers wishing a friendly show for general purpose casual wear.

When **broken link removed** you choose to go about buying your quality sneakers, make this happen after due thought and others so if it concerns top brand names like Nike air force 1s, Reebok, and Adidas sneakers. Unfortunately, persons are caught from the replicas made in China which were sold at discounts, which look just as the unique atlanta divorce attorneys detail. Obviously, inferior Nike air force 1s that will be replicas is not going to present you with the comfort and support they are presupposed to, and they can are not permanent half for as long as original air force 1s. Sneaker Alley is often a reputable dealer however Nike quality original sneakers to all sizes, sizes and designs for both each gender. You will notice that our fees are very competitive and that we support our sneakers having quality guarantee.

Check out the main points of the Nike air force 1s low-rate sneakers that have been around for years. This sneaker has gotten upgrades done in midsole cushioning in 2007 yet still gets billions each year for Nike since you enjoy quality that outlasts many sneakers in the marketplace. After you select the Nike air force1s you wish then pick the images and will also be in the position to read more details.

Sneakers were originally manufactured for sports individuals, so that they can get the most out of running, athletics **broken link removed** and sports games. Today they're just a well known shoe worn by millions worldwide as casual wear. There are lots of different designs and well-known famous brands of sneakers that can be purchased, out of all different price categories such as cheap to extremely expensive sneakers. When you shop at Sneaker Alley then you can decide on high quality companies like Nike air force 1's, Reebok, Puma, and Adidas trainers. These are merely a lot of the most widely used market brands, of course, if you see our prices you will know that individuals give lowest online.

Nike air force 1's are superior sneakers that can be better known for their great support and cushioning mid soles, have got just the thing for basketball players to assist absorb shock plus provide players with excellent support regarding their ankles. Web site of numerous designs as well as colors of air force 1's, which have now become not merely only a click sports shoe, but a remarkably popular casual foot wear. Air force 1's have been on the marketplace several years and evolved into many different delightful styles which are suitable for individuals. Sneaker Alley delivers essentially the most extensive selections of air force 1's sneakers covering the full selection sizes. You can get your sneakers in different of your preferred makes at sensational great value all inside the convenience of your house and afterwards **broken link removed** make them shipped by injection to you.

WTF:banghead:

Again, step back, worry about you and your family, you can't fix him, trying to help is likely impeding his journey to recovery. It sucks, it's bad stuff, but it ain't your battle, it's his, and his family issues are between he and his family. But, i get the wanting to help, i understand it all too well.

:yeahthat:

Yes I agree with Gator as good of a friend as he once was his addiction as much as you want to help isn't your problem the only way for him to recover is to hit rock bottom and hope to god the light turns on. I have seen it before with a few people unfortunately one of them we buried a few years ago. Good friend or not bro your Family is number one, anyone who steals from you once will do it again. Hope it all works out for your buddy and he can find the help he needs. sad sad situation

:yeahthat:

Yes I agree with Gator as good of a friend as he once was his addiction as much as you want to help isn't your problem the only way for him to recover is to hit rock bottom and hope to god the light turns on. I have seen it before with a few people unfortunately one of them we buried a few years ago. Good friend or not bro your Family is number one, anyone who steals from you once will do it again. Hope it all works out for your buddy and he can find the help he needs. sad sad situation

I know it hurt my feelings more than anything
When he told me a few months ago that he wanted to get back into bodybuilding i bought him a few pounds of protein and even bought him 4-10mls of test and 2 10ml of deca and even gave him a 1 year membership to my gym and my other friend told me he bought the gear from him for $200.00 do doubt so he could buy his fix.
I won't fall for it again,and to tell you the truth i kinda feel relieved he is gone.
Sounds bad i feel this way but i do.
I just hope he doesn't try to get back at me and rat me out for getting him some gear?

When he told me a few months ago that he wanted to get back into bodybuilding i bought him a few pounds of protein and even bought him 4-10mls of test and 2 10ml of deca and even gave him a 1 year membership to my gym and my other friend told me he bought the gear from him for $200.00 do doubt so he could buy his fix.
I won't fall for it again,and to tell you the truth i kinda feel relieved he is gone.
I just hope he doesn't try to get back at me and rat me out for getting him some gear?

Sure he could. He has already stolen from your kids. Why you'd give a serious addict gear is beyond me however.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

GS that would be his thieving word against yours. I wouldn't sweat the gear issue. You did the right thing IMO by cutting him off and telling him so. Hope the guy finds sobriety, but he has to really want it as stated many times before. Good luck man.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner