YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work , Alt is high(wtf?) , anything else I need to worry about?

sazo75

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So a while back I made a threadhttp://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/106303-new-bloodwork-i-would-really-appreciate-some-help.html

since then on 9-15-13 I lowered my dose and quit injections and used about 4 pills of methadrol everyday TILL 10-7-13,

10-7-13 is when I started PCT which was something like clomid 100 mg first 2 weeks and then 50mg for another 2 weeks. Oh and exemestane was ran during pct I think it was like 25 mg ed.

on 11-5-13 I stopped pct.

Now I just got blood work done yesterday and the results came today, I just started my new cycle about 11 hours after I did my blood test (my libido has been strong sex drive is still good for the last 5 weeks so I thought I must be recovered for sure), thinking everything would come back gtg since I've been off for a while. Since pct I haven't taken ANYTHING except I took a multi vitamin for a few weeks but I even stopped taking that a few weeks ago , the only supp I was taking was creatine mono @ like 8 grams but I stopped that 3 days ago also!

I don't get why my ast and ESPECIALLY alt are so high? I think these have to deal with the liver, I don't drink or do drugs , or anything. I'm getting fat since I'm bulking ( 15+ % ) , I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my results.

Anything else I need to be careful about also ?

Also I recently took a deload week and now I'm back to working out and I'm sure as some of you know sometimes when you take a deload or time off and you come back you're pretty sore, so I've been sore all week, and I worked out the day before the test, which I heard could raise liver levels, I'm just not sure if it would raise it this much.

Attachments

• new blood work results.jpg
    new blood work results.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 450
  • new blood test results 2 .jpg
    new blood test results 2 .jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 367
b/4 ya even talk about blds your off 4 weeks???
and you think that is enuff time to b recovered and start another cycle?
lh and fsh says yr completely shut down no big surprise.
low T no surpise. liver values are prob on there way down
basic rule is time off is time on plus pct.

Last edited:
b/4 ya even talk about blds your off 4 weeks???
and you think that is enuff time to b recovered and start another cycle?
lh and fsh says yr completely shut down no big surprise.
low T no surpise. liver values are prob on there way down
basic rule is time off is time on plus pct.

Where did you get that from? I've been off cycle for over 9 weeks. I don't get why my liver values were so high , I've ran wayyy worse oral cycles than that and they're usually in the normal range like in my previous thread where I was running test and deca, right before the test and deca I bridged with the same methadrol . I thought the liver heals really fast, and it wasn't really taking much

Seems like quite a few people blast and cruise with only 4 -6 weeks of a cruise.

pct was a fail bro

Yep that's for sure, I probably should have went another 2 weeks on clomid perhaps.

Last edited:
do you know what your levels were pre-cycle? I would try another aggressive PCT before hopping back on gear. It worked for me I was kind of in same situation as you think I got bunk clomid.

aggressive pct was
-triptorelin 100mcg
-clomid 75mg 4 weeks
-nolvadex 40mg 4 weeks

it worked for me my levels went from 170ng/dl to 553ng/dl and has been there consistently.

Unfortunately I don't know what my levels were pre cycle, I started my first cycle at a somewhat young age I believe it was like 21 or something, I was a lot more ignorant back then.

Well why should I do another pct when I just started this cycle? It doesn't really make much sense to me, I can kind of see why you would say that but then again as soon as I get back to normal I would hop right back on lol, I'll give that pct a shot though after this cycle, I've read up on Tript and it seems promising. Were you on that tript for 4 weeks also ?

Unfortunately I don't know what my levels were pre cycle, I started my first cycle at a somewhat young age I believe it was like 21 or something, I was a lot more ignorant back then.

Well why should I do another pct when I just started this cycle? It doesn't really make much sense to me, I can kind of see why you would say that but then again as soon as I get back to normal I would hop right back on lol, I'll give that pct a shot though after this cycle, I've read up on Tript and it seems promising. Were you on that tript for 4 weeks also ?

NO! Triptorelin is a one time shot of 100mcg!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Also, look into Tudca and NAC...as well as fresh lemon in water.
Also could look into alpha lipoic acid. These are all great for your liver.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So a while back I made a threadhttp://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/lab-results/106303-new-bloodwork-i-would-really-appreciate-some-help.html

since then on 9-15-13 I lowered my dose and quit injections and used about 4 pills of methadrol everyday TILL 10-7-13,

10-7-13 is when I started PCT which was something like clomid 100 mg first 2 weeks and then 50mg for another 2 weeks. Oh and exemestane was ran during pct I think it was like 25 mg ed.

on 11-5-13 I stopped pct.

Now I just got blood work done yesterday and the results came today, I just started my new cycle about 11 hours after I did my blood test (my libido has been strong sex drive is still good for the last 5 weeks so I thought I must be recovered for sure), thinking everything would come back gtg since I've been off for a while. Since pct I haven't taken ANYTHING except I took a multi vitamin for a few weeks but I even stopped taking that a few weeks ago , the only supp I was taking was creatine mono @ like 8 grams but I stopped that 3 days ago also!

I don't get why my ast and ESPECIALLY alt are so high? I think these have to deal with the liver, I don't drink or do drugs , or anything. I'm getting fat since I'm bulking ( 15+ % ) , I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my results.

Anything else I need to be careful about also ?

Also I recently took a deload week and now I'm back to working out and I'm sure as some of you know sometimes when you take a deload or time off and you come back you're pretty sore, so I've been sore all week, and I worked out the day before the test, which I heard could raise liver levels, I'm just not sure if it would raise it this much.
not enuff time off u stopped pct on 11-5 on cycle 45 days after?????
Where did you get that from? I've been off cycle for over 9 weeks. I don't get why my liver values were so high , I've ran wayyy worse oral cycles than that and they're usually in the normal range like in my previous thread where I was running test and deca, right before the test and deca I bridged with the same methadrol . I thought the liver heals really fast, and it wasn't really taking much

Seems like quite a few people blast and cruise with only 4 -6 weeks of a cruise.

Yep that's for sure, I probably should have went another 2 weeks on clomid perhaps.

your shut down even without a pct I would think you would be comeing back on line. without any liver protectors or cleanzers my ast alt return to normal in about 10 weeks with them It is cut in half
thats 0 orals

Last edited:
What is your cycle now? I would def just stay away from orals, NAC is very good as is turmeric , licorice, mile thistle and dandelion root. I would at least add NAC and turmeric.

Also most definitely training before a test will skew results significantly, i would re-test in a few weeks after supplementing and at-least 48hrs after a workout. Don't wait until your cruise to test, test during the blast , I think it is crucial to do random tests when you blast to minimize damage, it does not make sense to have everything elevated then cruise and in the last 2 weeks of your cruise your levels are normal and then you think your healthy .... I am not saying that is what you are doing at all, but that tends to be the mindset of a lot of people who use. Try to keep things level whilst your body is taking the damage. I am positive you could hit normal numbers if you work on this during a blast even.

I think hard training within a couple days of a blood test can effect your liver values. Especially if your really sore. Something to do with your body breaking down tissue.

What is your cycle now? I would def just stay away from orals, NAC is very good as is turmeric , licorice, mile thistle and dandelion root. I would at least add NAC and turmeric.

Also most definitely training before a test will skew results significantly, i would re-test in a few weeks after supplementing and at-least 48hrs after a workout. Don't wait until your cruise to test, test during the blast , I think it is crucial to do random tests when you blast to minimize damage, it does not make sense to have everything elevated then cruise and in the last 2 weeks of your cruise your levels are normal and then you think your healthy .... I am not saying that is what you are doing at all, but that tends to be the mindset of a lot of people who use. Try to keep things level whilst your body is taking the damage. I am positive you could hit normal numbers if you work on this during a blast even.

Using a cut mix 150 mg per ml( 50 mg prop , 50tren a, 50mast p ) @ 2ml EoD. I do plan on getting bloods in about 5 weeks and I'll have to go from there, if something is out of line I will definitely need to address it. I was planning on adding in anadrol in the later weeks but I'm not so sure about that now. Yeah I know what you're saying I always get blood tests during my cycle now , everything is usually fine besides sometimes estrogen is a bit high if I'm not using an ai.

I think hard training within a couple days of a blood test can effect your liver values. Especially if your really sore. Something to do with your body breaking down tissue.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I was really sore from leg day. Like I mentioned I just came off a deload and whenever I start training after a deload my body get's really sore after the workouts and it takes a few workouts for that muscle group to get use to working out with being too sore.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear