over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Conception w/ TRT and HCG question..

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
After numerous doctors I have finally gotten put on TRT.. My wife and I are currently trying to conceive.. My TRT doc said take 500iu FRI, 500iu SAT, and my 200mg cyp SUN.. and that I should be fine as far as sperm count and conception.. does this sound about right?

Just HCG alone might work, but it doesn't hurt to throw HMG in there as well. Might wanna ask about it.

When I was trying to get the wife preggo, 500iu of HCG twice a week did the trick. Though I don't know why he would have you take the HCG on back-to-back days. I did mine every 3rd day.

When I was trying to get the wife preggo, 500iu of HCG twice a week did the trick. Though I don't know why he would have you take the HCG on back-to-back days. I did mine every 3rd day.

Cubano, did you start HCG the same time as you started TRT? If not, how long were you on TRT before starting HCG?

From the reading I've done it seems like it's most things, everyone is different. Read one story of someone becoming sterile and can't fix it, then hear about someone doing about 5 different compounds at high levels claiming that they got their wife pregnant.(maybe someone else skeeted in the hole... ). I personally think everyone is different and the only way to know is to get your sperm count checked.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I have yet to hear of anybody who wasn't diagnosed with a pre-existing condition become completely sterile after AAS use. Takes a while depending on the person and some have to come off completely, but it's never been hopeless.

Cubano, did you start HCG the same time as you started TRT? If not, how long were you on TRT before starting HCG?

No I didn't start it with the TRT. For the 1st kid, it was after a couple of years on true TRT. After that I was more of a blaster/cruiser with no HCG for another couple of years. When we wanted another kid I started the HCG again and after a couple of months she was pregnant again.

Yeah I was a little curious as to why he said to take the hcg back to back days before the cyp injection.. so every 3rd day would be better?

No I didn't start it with the TRT. For the 1st kid, it was after a couple of years on true TRT. After that I was more of a blaster/cruiser with no HCG for another couple of years. When we wanted another kid I started the HCG again and after a couple of months she was pregnant again.

That is awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Learn something new everyday...thanks guys

Yeah I was a little curious as to why he said to take the hcg back to back days before the cyp injection.. so every 3rd day would be better?

Well my doc (when I was seeing a doc for TRT) recommended E3D, and everything i've read says the same but you should ask your doc why the back-to-back days.

Guess it's your lucky day since I just found the most useful conception post I've ever seen today. Mike Arnold is a wealth of knowledge so hope he doesn't get mad at me posting his wisdom.

Remembr, HCG restores test production, while HMG restores both test & sperm production. You can use them both at the exact same, but I would not use them on the same day. I am currently researching the best way to use HMG, as HMG was originally made for women...and the dosing for women is likely far different for them than it is for men, just as it is with HCG. Most of the recommendations I have read online are all different and have no scientific backing to support their opinons, so I don't ant to make any dosing recommendations with this until I know what I am talking about.

**broken link removed**

All i did was add some clomid in there and BAM! Prego! Clomid if she takes it u maybe more prone to having a boy, and if u take clomid ur more prone to having a girl, from my personal experience thats how it happened for us!

ADD CLOMID DAMN NEAR GUARANTEED PREGNANCY!

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner