YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Curious what you guys thought about this Football article.

Simpllyhuge

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
**broken link removed**

Curious what you thought about dosages and just the over all way it's set up. I didn't even understand the HCG protocol, or fully understand it, it that to be clear of everything for testing?
Any way not saying it's a good article or even a reliable source for a journalist to use. Just curious of every ones opinion and even criticism. I also am not if I feel like it's morally wrong that this person might be fishing for a publisher to start a base ball scandal replica to make money.
To be honest I was reading it while drinking at a Super Bowl party so might have missed some things.

Also what's your opinion on Cortico steroids and how they would beneficial besides inflammation ? Is that for adrenal recovery? Or bullshit?

About time. Tired of listening to dbags dissin baseball while cheering on the NFL. Our country is retarded with all this worrying about who takes what. Its all part of the game.

Great read.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

A good friend of mine,who I played football with in college, played Oline in the NFL for 11 years. PEDs are a huge part of pro football. They typically don't take huge amounts and come off regularly. Test, winstrol, dbol, anadrol, and HGH were the norm for him. He said it wasn't just the lineman using...skill positions, including quarterbacks, used as well. As far as percentages who used....obviously he didn't know for sure, but he said easily over half.

I kinda didn't like that he was trying to bring attention to it. In a Jose Conseco kinda way.

I kinda didn't like that he was trying to bring attention to it. In a Jose Conseco kinda way.

I dislike the NFL and its players all making millions on a fairy tale. 99% of Americans will argue that there is less drug use in the NFL than baseball because they don't hear about it.
Time for reality to intrude on the American football fans and maybe people will realize AAS aren't the devil. Yeah right lol.

Wtf?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Right, because this NFL player was using his real name in the article and wrote a book implicating other players throughout the league.

Totally the same thing

All things aside, thanks for posting that article. I saw it on facebook this morning too. I think the cycle outlines are plausible. I also laughed at the QB using 26iu of hgh every day

This article was published nearly a decade ago:

PUBLISHED 07-06-04

"The purpose of publishing excerpts is to stimulate interest in the book as well as to educate a wide audience as to what’s occurring in a segment of society that is usually clandestine"
He is trying to sell a book. It not the exact same thing but he is trying to bring attention to drug use in the NFL and make money off telling about it . I said I am not sure how I feel about that. It's been beaten to death

Last edited:
Right, because this NFL player was using his real name in the article and wrote a book implicating other players throughout the league.

Totally the same thing

A little emotional aren't we? Kinda and sorta were my words, never said it was the exact same thing. I Said I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

I dislike the NFL and its players all making millions on a fairy tale. 99% of Americans will argue that there is less drug use in the NFL than baseball because they don't hear about it.

Time for reality to intrude on the American football fans and maybe people will realize AAS aren't the devil. Yeah right lol.

I don't disagree with that. Just don't want to see anyone get selectively prosecuted like Armstrong.

I don't disagree with that. Just don't want to see anyone get selectively prosecuted like Armstrong.[/QU

oh boy had testicular cancer he needed that testosterone lol and the oh boy donated lots of money to charity for cancer. i know this is off topic just saying

I don't disagree with that. Just don't want to see anyone get selectively prosecuted like Armstrong.
Prosecuting anyone using substances that will allow them to heal and safely do their job is a travesty.
Not allowing ALL professional sports players the PROTECTION of GH and AAS for their bodies would be prosecuted by OSHA if it wasn't for douchebag FANS who happen to be senators and want to protect Babe Ruth and other childhood heroes records.

I'm tired of being forced to use UGL crap when I should be able to walk into any pharmacy I want and get whatever I want.
Senators protecting 70 yr old records are directly impacting my health in a negative manner and I should have the right to bludgeon them, especially since many of them are USERS themselves. Just like they want guns to be illegal because they have bodyguards, they want AAS & GH to be unavailable to us COMMONERS, because they have senate doctors who will scrip anything they want. Rant over.

Prosecuting anyone using substances that will allow them to heal and safely do their job is a travesty.
Not allowing ALL professional sports players the PROTECTION of GH and AAS for their bodies would be prosecuted by OSHA if it wasn't for douchebag FANS who happen to be senators and want to protect Babe Ruth and other childhood heroes records.

I'm tired of being forced to use UGL crap when I should be able to walk into any pharmacy I want and get whatever I want.
Senators protecting 70 yr old records are directly impacting my health in a negative manner and I should have the right to bludgeon them, especially since many of them are USERS themselves. Just like they want guns to be illegal because they have bodyguards, they want AAS & GH to be unavailable to us COMMONERS, because they have senate doctors who will scrip anything they want. Rant over.

What a strange rant
Senate doctors are writing senators scripts for roids?...maybe a few hrt but that's about it. and how many senators have 24 7 security ...very few...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

What a strange rant
Senate doctors are writing senators scripts for roids?...maybe a few hrt but that's about it. and how many senators have 24 7 security ...very few...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2
Ton of those old farts are on TRT and GH. Not juicing but TRT all day long. And yes they have much more security than the common man or our children at school. Ever heard of gunmen walking into the House or Senate and blasting 25 people?

How would you know what Senators are on? I used to spend a lot of time lobbying and these guys don't act like your average 72 yr old man is all I can tell you.

Can u imagine 26iu hg a day and trying to grip n throw a football??? Hahha

Can u imagine 26iu hg a day and trying to grip n throw a football??? Hahha

had to be JaMarcus Russell, who could still out-eat the fat loss properties of 26iu hgh

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131