over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jumping up a weight class in a year

bigdog123

Banned
Whats the main factors causing guys to do this? 210 one year, 220 the next, 230 the next etc.,.

Slin? HGH?

AAS and food have been about for years so its either mega slin (50-70iu a day) coupled with huge carb intake and/or huge hgh dose (15-20iu).

As a natural competitor, for me, it was taking time off from the stage. I cant grow effectively if im dieting for a third of the year.

Up the dosage followed by adding more calories.

Coming in out of shape.

Whats the main factors causing guys to do this? 210 one year, 220 the next, 230 the next etc.,.

Slin? HGH?

AAS and food have been about for years so its either mega slin (50-70iu a day) coupled with huge carb intake and/or huge hgh dose (15-20iu).

10 lbs of muscle in a year is impressive, but possible.

Coming in out of shape.

Yes that!
Or what I have seen before. Someone over diet for a show too

Actually. A buddy if mine. 6'2. Competed in my show at 185 or whatever middle weight was. Then three weeks later stepped on stage at 218 I think. Honestly looked the same. Didn't place at either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Slin? HGH?

10 lbs of muscle in a year is impressive, but possible.

Yep. My recent progression went like this (I'm 5'7"):

2010 - 178 lbs
2011 - 190 lbs
2012 - 205 lbs
2014 - About to find out

It's possible to grow like this, but it's not easy. For me it required a ton of eating and 100% consistency every single day for the past four years. What it DID NOT require though - was a ton of insulin or GH.

Last edited:
Yep. My recent progression went like this (I'm 5'7"):

2010 - 178 lbs

2011 - 190 lbs

2012 - 205 lbs

2014 - About to find out

It's possible to grow like this, but it's not easy. For me it required a ton of eating and 100% consistency every single day for the past four years. What it DID NOT require though - was a ton of insulin or GH.

And with your progression and dedication, i think guys like you and Lenny will be successful in bodybuilding in the coming years!

I`m 5`9 and 245 so all this nonsense about coming in out of shape etc, come on guys I know the score!

Flex you must have significantly increased the dose coupled with the higher calories though to achieve what you have done and IF you had used slin and HGH in high amounts you`d have grown even faster.

Guys who turn pro and wind up 15lb heavier on stage the following year in the SAME condition? Must be huge drug changes coupled with higher food intake.

We know that upping food without a similar increase in drugs generally leads to fat gain so I think I know the answer anyway but wanted other peoples views also.

Honestly i have always managed to gain a little bit each year and i think the best way is to go back to basics have a nice heavy off-season and then diet carefully.

2011 i weighed in at 165lbs

I am currently 5 weeks out in the absolute best condition of my life i believe and i weighed in at 199lbs this morning so i would say around 190 on stage perhaps as i dont have a weight to make. But each year progressively i have been either the same lean-ness at a bigger weight or leaner at the same weight if that makes sense? i dont abuse gear by any means off-season only ever run test and GH (only last year) and some dbol occasionally. I eat as much as i can though, i dont mind the extra fluff because it comes of quite easy

I`m 5`9 and 245 so all this nonsense about coming in out of shape etc, come on guys I know the score!

Flex you must have significantly increased the dose coupled with the higher calories though to achieve what you have done and IF you had used slin and HGH in high amounts you`d have grown even faster.

Guys who turn pro and wind up 15lb heavier on stage the following year in the SAME condition? Must be huge drug changes coupled with higher food intake.

We know that upping food without a similar increase in drugs generally leads to fat gain so I think I know the answer anyway but wanted other peoples views also.

If you think you know the answer than do it. Slam 100 units a slin, 10 grams gear, as much gh as you can't afford then report back to us in a year.

If you are no genetic phenom like Ronnie - you are as big as your dosages are

After years of training, juicing and staying about the same you wont put on slabs of muscle if you just decide to do so without changing something, ading just protein and cals will make you to gain fat mostly, but ading more protein, more cals, more aas, hgh, slin will make you grow muscle mass

Bigger guys can sleep with their mouth open and lose 7 pounds overnight because of respiration. On the same token, a correct carb load can add just the same if not more poundage with little to no dry tissue accumulation. I think things like this need to be taken into account.

1 pound of dry tissue can be swelled to well over a pound of weight.

Using poundage is a poor metric for growth, honestly. However, there are few other metrics to use, so we deal with what we got.

Last edited:

Ok... so we have an IFBB pro who is also one the most respected members and coaches on this board telling you what the cause is and you think you know better?

On top of that you have another member (phatkid) saying he takes 3x the dose of another (Flex) and doesn't-by his own admission-even look as good as the other.

Like Red said...hop on the huge insulin and gear doses and let us know how it goes...

We just don't know what these guys do. I find it hard to believe that certain guys lower the dosages and grow. I too

have put on 10lbs a year for a while, and also took lower amounts of aas. However.................. I increased the gh and slin to produce the results.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner