YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE - 5th BLOOD TEST RESULTS - MooseKnuckles!

Synthetek

Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
Submitted by a MooseKnuckles taking advantage of our FREE Synthergine offer - who had blood analysis performed before and after his Synthergine use.

The first blood test was performed prior to the commencement of using Synthergine.

The second blood test was performed after several weeks.

These are the kinds of results you can come to expect with regards to your liver when using Synthergine - Liver Protectant.

This is what Moose had to say:

First off I have had Ulcerative Colitis for 19 years, so my liver values are generally in the high 60's year round do to medication and UC, I have never taken liver support on a regular basis until the Synthergine, I am on HRT 200mg Test Cyp per week doc prescribed and that is all I was on at the time of the test, my liver is very rarely in the normal range even before I started HRT, I have been on HRT 2 years now and occasionally blast at 600 per week. I had blasted at 600 about 2 months prior to testing but at the time of the test I was back to 200mg.

synthergine-before-and-after-moose-resized1.png

Last edited:
I just noticed the dates between the two...Less then two months to have his #'s drop that low!! Incredible...More proof that Synthergine is the best:headbang:

mooseknuckles, were these results from injecting or taking synthergine oral? Great drop in your levels btw!

Great results MK!

Taking care of your health and getting free Synthergine for it, how can you beat that!!

mooseknuckles, were these results from injecting or taking synthergine oral? Great drop in your levels btw!

Oral, I tried inject for awhile and numbers were almost identical.

Very nice brother i may have to pm you cause this may help my situation !:cool:

PM me anytime, I look forward to hearing from you.

Synthetek has outstanding products with real world results and lab work to back up the claims. :headbang:

Last edited:
Oral, I tried inject for awhile and numbers were almost identical.

PM me anytime, I look forward to hearing from you.

Synthetek has outstanding products with real world results and lab work to back up the claims. :headbang:

Good to see that oral and injectable numbers on par with each other...Good for those that don't wish to be injecting anymore then they already are!

Will it lower numbers while on cycle?

Yes...Read up on the other labs that have been submitted by members...Most have not even dropped off the compounds they're on when they start Synthergine!

I have liver values checked quite often and I have been on Var for the Vars Wars for the last couple months and had liver values ran again recently and they are still pretty close to these numbers, I would have expected my numbers alot higher after running var and a few other compounds.

I have liver values checked quite often and I have been on Var for the Vars Wars for the last couple months and had liver values ran again recently and they are still pretty close to these numbers, I would have expected my numbers alot higher after running var and a few other compounds.

Thats great i ordered some last week i am having blood work done in Aug at the moment i'm just on 125mg/week test but will be running parabolan soon if Toro starts his var challenge before then i will run the var first solo so it would be a time perfect to see how my liver values are while taking synthergine

Thats great i ordered some last week i am having blood work done in Aug at the moment i'm just on 125mg/week test but will be running parabolan soon if Toro starts his var challenge before then i will run the var first solo so it would be a time perfect to see how my liver values are while taking synthergine

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Looking forward to seeing your results Thunder...How are you going to be running it injection or orally?!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws