over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Triptorelin (GnRH) - Ultimate PCT, The next generation in fertility

ForkLift

Banned
How to use Triptorelin (GnRH) for PCT

GnRH (Triptorelin) – The next generation in PCT and fertility
By TwisT

GnRH (Gonadotropin-releasing hormone) or Triptorelin is actually nothing new. Though, with the results from a new study (I’ll get to that later), we are now just realizing its true potential for being a staple in the normal AAS users recovery or restart. GnRH has actually been used for a long time by horse breeders, and a way to stimulate the anterior pituitary to release follicle-stimulating hormone, or FSH. With this stimulation, the horses became more fertile, and breeding would commence. This helped breeders keep their horses sexually active, and help them become fertile.

First, we will talk a little about FSH. FSH is on of the two main hormones responsible for sexual reproduction regulations (along with LH). FSH plays the main role in stimulating the production and maturation of germ cells (which either become sperm in males, or eggs in females). This mean, when your pituitary is stimulated to produce FSH (as a reaction from GnRH), FSH will begin to stimulate the production of sperm in men. GnRH pulses in our bodies, and that pulse controls when we produce FSH.
How does GnRH play a role in this? Well, GnRH is normally a chemical that is sent from our brain to the pituitary to tell it to produce both FSH and LH. When a small pulse dose of GnRH (around 100mcg) is injected, your pituitary receives that signal to start producing. This will result in both an increase in testosterone serum (as a result from the LH stimulation) and an increase in sperm (or egg in a female case) count. The result may be a clean and effective jumpstart to our reproductive system for AAS users, and all that this jumpstart requires is one small dose.

Dosing and side effects

Like many chemicals, we want to really pay attention to our dosing. GnRH makes a great jumpstart, probably now the most effective jumpstart chem, because unlike HCG, it stimulates both LH and FSH to a higher extent and has a much more lasting effect. But much like HCG, DHT, HMB, ect ect, we need to be very careful with our pituitary and avoid hyper-stimulation. We need to pulse it once, at a small dose, simulating the pulse that is normally sent from our brain, and then let our bodies do the rest of the work.
GnRH is so powerful that large doses (around 4mg), repeated once a month, is being used as a chemical form of castration. This dose is so intense on the pituitary, that it hyper-stimulates, resulting in castration-like levels of testosterone serum in the body. Much like HCG, dosing is delicate, and too much is not a good thing. We need to use GnRH as a restart, one-and-done, and not over-do things because it may have a much more opposite and negative effect.

Without any further talk, here is my recommendation for use. One single 100mcg dose per cycle, after all esters have cleared the body and you are 100% ready for recovery. HCG should still be used on-cycle, but in my opinion this full-stimulation should be saved for the PCT and recovery phase. Use HCG on cycle to continue simulating LH, and then GnRH in the post cycle. Studies I have read have seen results from even 600mcg used in a three-day period, and still HPTA function was completely restored, and his hormone levels remained within the normal range during three checkups within the following year. This suggests that the restart will not have the “flare” effect if used at reasonable doses. Another study showed the same effect, with a dose of only one 100mcg injection into a bodybuilder who had been shutdown for 13 years. That said, no more then 100mcg per 4 months. Do not exceed 1mg within a year to avoid the castration-like shutdown of your system. That even gives you room to do it after an 8-week cycle, take the appropriate time off, and then begin another. And for oral-only cycles that are under 8 weeks, save your money, as Triptorelin is not cheap stuff. Better yet, don’t do oral only cycles, as they are a waste of time, but that’s a whole nother fish to fry, which I will do later.

I recommend Purchase Peptide's 100mcg Triptoerlin

Written by TwisT

This is the actual study:

Anabolic steroids purchased on the Internet as a cause of prolonged hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.

Pirola I, Cappelli C, Delbarba A, Scalvini T, Agosti B, Assanelli D, Bonetti A, Castellano M.
Source

Internal Medicine and Endocrinology Unit, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Brescia, Brescia, Italy.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:

To report a case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism due to the chronic abuse of anabolic steroids purchased over the Internet.
DESIGN:

Case report.
SETTING:

Endocrinology unit of the University of Brescia.
PATIENT(S):

A 34-year-old man.
INTERVENTION(S):

A single dose (100 μg) of triptorelin (triptorelin test).
MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S):

Clinical symptoms, androgen normalization, levels of serum testosterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone.
RESULT(S):

Within 1 month, the patient's serum testosterone was in the normal range, and he reported a return to normal energy and libido.
CONCLUSION(S):

The World Anti-Doping Code has proved to be a very powerful and effective tool in the harmonization of antidoping efforts worldwide, but it is insufficient to combat this illegal phenomenon. To tackle the serious side effects caused by doping we believe that it is necessary to increase monitoring and adopt severe sanctions, particularly with regard to Internet sites.
Published by Elsevier Inc.

PMID:20416868 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Case report

A 34-year-old man presented to our department in September 2008 for loss of libido and energy and for mild depression. He was a computer programmer and a nonprofessional bodybuilder with an unremarkable personal medical history. He admitted to having used doping drugs since he was 21 years old. More specifically, he would perform cycles of intramuscular injections of nandrolone (25 mg) and stanazol (25 mg) daily for 8 weeks, followed by mesterolone (50 mg/day) for 15 days. Then he would then take clomiphene citrate (50 mg/day) for 1 week, followed by an injection of human chorionic gonadotropin (2,000 IU) three times in 1 week. He had repeated these cycles from 1995 to 2005. From 2005 to August 2008, to his nandrolone and stanazol cycle he added an intramuscular injection of boldenone (50 mg) daily for 3 weeks. He said he had bought all the drugs on the Internet.
The patient was 175 cm tall and 80 kg, and he appeared very muscular and toned. His blood pressure and pulse rate were normal. Examination of his heart, lungs, and abdomen were likewise unremarkable. The physical examination showed normal secondary sexual characteristics, but the genital examination revealed bilateral testicular atrophy (volume 2.9 mL and weak consistence). Despite his testicular atrophy, the semen analysis revealed a normal count (79 × x106spermatozoa/mlmL) and mild morphology derangements (between 46% and 58%). The blood count and chemistry were normal, but his level of creatine kinase was 454 IU/L (normal range: 20–170 IU/L), alanine aminotransferase 61 IU/L (normal range: 5–50 IU/L), and aspartate aminotransferase 23 IU/L (normal range: 5–50 IU/L).
In February 2009, the patient continued to report loss of libido and great tiredness. A second physical examination was performed. His levels of alanine transferase and creatine kinase were all within the normal range, but the endocrinologic investigations were still abnormal with the exception of sex hormone-binding globulin level. *The patients testosterone measured 0.3 ng/mL - normal range is between 2.0 ng/mL and 12 ng/ML. Because the situation had persisted for months after ASS withdrawal, we administered a single dose (100 μg) of triptorelin (triptorelin test), which showed a normal response (Fig. 1). Ten days after the triptorelin test, the patient reported a great amelioration of energy, and his serum testosterone was 7.0 ng/mL. One month later, his serum testosterone was within the normal range, and he reported a return to normal libido and energy.

----

I dont have a copy of the full study on hand, but I know its out there. A single trip dose was used. 10 days later testosterone serum levels had risen 7ng/mg. There is a slight decrease after the initial injection, because FSH and LH like every hormone in the body with an imbalance (in this case way too high) will regulate itself if possible. Hope that makes sense.

Fertil Steril. 2010 Nov;94(6):2331.e1-3. Epub 2010 Apr 22.
Anabolic steroids purchased on the Internet as a cause of prolonged hypogonadotropic hypogonadism.
Pirola I, Cappelli C, Delbarba A, Scalvini T, Agosti B, Assanelli D, Bonetti A, Castellano M.
Source
Internal Medicine and Endocrinology Unit, Department of Medical and Surgical Sciences, University of Brescia, Brescia, Italy.

Single dose of triptorelin gets bodybuilder’s hormones going again
Italian endocrinologists managed to restore the natural testosterone production of a bodybuilder whose sex hormone production had shut down after 13 years of taking steroids. All they had to do was give the 34-year-old man a single dose of 100 micrograms triptorelin. An article by the researchers, who work at the University of Brescia, was published recently in Fertility & Sterility.

The bodybuilder went to a doctor in September 2008 because he was depressed, had no energy and had lost all interest in sex. He told the doctor he’d been using steroids since he was 21.
The guy took 10-week courses. Typically he would inject a daily 25 mg nandrolone and 25 mg stanozolol for the first 8 weeks, and follow it with 2 weeks of 50 mg mesterolone daily [say: primo]. The following week he would take 50 mg clomid daily, and for the last week he’d inject himself three times with 2000 IE hCG.
Well, that’s what the doctors reported. Probably the man took hCG first and clomid after. What’s more the doses sound very responsible to us. If bodybuilders tell doctors how much steroids they’ve been using, in our experience you need to triple the doses.
How many courses the man took each year is also not mentioned in the article.
The bodybuilder did jack up his doses from 2005 to 2008. During the 8 weeks that he injected stanozolol and nandrolone, he also started to use boldenone, injecting an average of 50 mg per day for a period of 3 weeks. And that’s where it went wrong, according to the blood tests. The doctors examined the guy in September, but decided to just observe for a few months. A damaged axis often just needs time to recover. But when the doctors examined the bodybuilder’s blood again in January 2009, there had been hardly any improvement.

The doctors decided to treat the guy with the GnRH analogue triptorelin. GnRH is a hormone that consists of only 10 amino acids. It is produced in the brain by the hypothalamus and stimulates the production of FSH and LH by the pituitary gland. The hormones travel in the blood to the sex glands, where they get these to produce testosterone.
The bodybuilder responded immediately to the hormone treatment. Within several minutes the concentration of LH and FSH in his blood had risen.

The doctors saw the bodybuilder 10 days later. His energy had returned and the testosterone concentration in his blood had risen to 7 ng/ml. Another three weeks later, his testosterone level was still normal, and his libido had returned too.
Source:
Fertil Steril. 2010 Apr 21.

Single dose of triptorelin gets bodybuilder’s hormones going again
Italian endocrinologists managed to restore the natural testosterone production of a bodybuilder whose sex hormone production had shut down after 13 years of taking steroids. All they had to do was give the 34-year-old man a single dose of 100 micrograms triptorelin. An article by the researchers, who work at the University of Brescia, was published recently in Fertility & Sterility.

The bodybuilder went to a doctor in September 2008 because he was depressed, had no energy and had lost all interest in sex. He told the doctor he’d been using steroids since he was 21.
The guy took 10-week courses. Typically he would inject a daily 25 mg nandrolone and 25 mg stanozolol for the first 8 weeks, and follow it with 2 weeks of 50 mg mesterolone daily [say: primo]. The following week he would take 50 mg clomid daily, and for the last week he’d inject himself three times with 2000 IE hCG.
Well, that’s what the doctors reported. Probably the man took hCG first and clomid after. What’s more the doses sound very responsible to us. If bodybuilders tell doctors how much steroids they’ve been using, in our experience you need to triple the doses.
How many courses the man took each year is also not mentioned in the article.
The bodybuilder did jack up his doses from 2005 to 2008. During the 8 weeks that he injected stanozolol and nandrolone, he also started to use boldenone, injecting an average of 50 mg per day for a period of 3 weeks. And that’s where it went wrong, according to the blood tests. The doctors examined the guy in September, but decided to just observe for a few months. A damaged axis often just needs time to recover. But when the doctors examined the bodybuilder’s blood again in January 2009, there had been hardly any improvement.

The doctors decided to treat the guy with the GnRH analogue triptorelin. GnRH is a hormone that consists of only 10 amino acids. It is produced in the brain by the hypothalamus and stimulates the production of FSH and LH by the pituitary gland. The hormones travel in the blood to the sex glands, where they get these to produce testosterone.
The bodybuilder responded immediately to the hormone treatment. Within several minutes the concentration of LH and FSH in his blood had risen.

The doctors saw the bodybuilder 10 days later. His energy had returned and the testosterone concentration in his blood had risen to 7 ng/ml. Another three weeks later, his testosterone level was still normal, and his libido had returned too.
Source:
Fertil Steril. 2010 Apr 21.

Nice write up.

i recently tried gnrh, it restored well test and free test but lh and fsh are still close to zero.
How's that possible? Is it possible that it is because i didn't take any hcg?

Wonder if it would be better than hcg for sperm production

Those are sc pins.
That is really odd that those levels are low but your test is back up...I had no issues with trip and saw an almost immediate rebound.

HCG would probably be better at generating sperm production, but not positive off the top off my head

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

on the HPTA, GnRH comes from the hypothalamus, stimulate LSH and LH release from Pituitary, stimulates testosterone and sperm production in the testes. I don't know why LH and LSH would be bottomed out while test is up.

Any of you familiar with Dr. Crisler used Triptorelin on me. I was his first guinea pig. He later told me he helped write an article in Muscular Development about the results. Apparently I was the subject he was referring to. He told me one day and was like, oh you didn't know. I'll see if I can find a copy. Anyways... before gear I had low test. one single 100mcg shot took me from low 300's to low 700's. We had already tried climid protocol. How long this lasted I'm not sure. We did this while I was on leave from my security contracting job then I was off overseas again for another 4 months.

Been having issues, as i've posted before. Just called dr for new blood work order (needed anyways cause I was bit by a fucking tic and got Lyme disease and need to get tested). So look to get a baseline as to where I am and will look to be trying this and will get tested afterwards.

After Trip Shot

on the HPTA, GnRH comes from the hypothalamus, stimulate LSH and LH release from Pituitary, stimulates testosterone and sperm production in the testes. I don't know why LH and LSH would be bottomed out while test is up.

Any of you familiar with Dr. Crisler used Triptorelin on me. I was his first guinea pig. He later told me he helped write an article in Muscular Development about the results. Apparently I was the subject he was referring to. He told me one day and was like, oh you didn't know. I'll see if I can find a copy. Anyways... before gear I had low test. one single 100mcg shot took me from low 300's to low 700's. We had already tried climid protocol. How long this lasted I'm not sure. We did this while I was on leave from my security contracting job then I was off overseas again for another 4 months.

How long did you stay off all gear after Trip Shot and stay good, I mean feeling well and high energy and high sex drive?

Did the single Trip shot keep you at low 700's six months later etc.?

Definitely better than the standard Clomid protocol for well being etc.?

what about fertility...?

If someone were shut down and on HRT could they possibly hope to regain it temporarily?

I've been thinking about if this might be possible recently

Fertility should almost never be an issue, with drugs like clomid, HCG, HMG, and Trip you can increase your sperm count tremendously and put you way more fertile than you were before gear.

I was blasting and crusiing for 18 months about, came off and had a little low test (was about 420 after PCT and a little wait time)..One shot of 100mcg trip, brought me up to mid 700's and was perfect. Lasted for 8 months with good sex drive and felt normal again. At the 8 months I hopped back on for a cycle.

Fertility should almost never be an issue, with drugs like clomid, HCG, HMG, and Trip you can increase your sperm count tremendously and put you way more fertile than you were before gear.

I was blasting and crusiing for 18 months about, came off and had a little low test (was about 420 after PCT and a little wait time)..One shot of 100mcg trip, brought me up to mid 700's and was perfect. Lasted for 8 months with good sex drive and felt normal again. At the 8 months I hopped back on for a cycle.

I've been on hrt doses for 3+ years and only had a couple short breaks before that...

I may run some of these while on hrt to see if it makes any difference and if anything positive is shown then consider coming off to test further.

It's not a concern for me now... but women seem to all want kids... so one day...

I've been on hrt doses for 3+ years and only had a couple short breaks before that...

I may run some of these while on hrt to see if it makes any difference and if anything positive is shown then consider coming off to test further.

It's not a concern for me now... but women seem to all want kids... so one day...

Look at major bodybuilders...you think Ronnie ever came off? Hes got a few kids and a few were conceived during his preps.

Everyone is different

Look at major bodybuilders...you think Ronnie ever came off? Hes got a few kids and a few were conceived during his preps.

Everyone is different

Good point...

Can really use the bit of positivity now... In one of the "life reflection" periods and this is one of my tormentors...

Great post. I have never used it but feel it is definitely something worth looking into when coming off.

Good point...

Can really use the bit of positivity now... In one of the "life reflection" periods and this is one of my tormentors...

I can garuntee that youll have very good odds at having a kid with the use of fertility drugs. I know a few diferent protocols I learned from people that are pretty much thr same guidelines and have worked with success

My feeling is it works great for about 6 months and then kind of go flat again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws