over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I feel like a failure

No doubt DC /Baltimore area women outnumber men big time- at one point in DC it was 10:1 women to men.
I met two fine women from the N.VA/MD area. They were all about it, I met plenty of their friends and they were lonely and hot too.
You got to get out of NC OP. This place will kill a brothers confidence...the lone exception is Wilmington. Everytime I go there I meet some hot stripper.
I spent my whole life (except the last 3 yrs) in the DC metro area. There are plenty of women...that's for sure. That's not to say they are the best women or the best kind of women...in fact most think they are way hotter or more important than they are (unless they are transplants from elsewhere).

OP, you aren't giving yourself enough credit. You sound like a good guy and believe it or not there are women that are looking for a stable guy with a JOB. I also live in the South and 50k is not bad money. And at 42, it is not too late to meet someone and have kids. I was 39 when my last son was born and we are thinking about having another, especially considering that my wife is quite a bit younger than me. Cut yourself some slack bro.

The only way for me to meet women is through online dating. My job precludes going anywhere Monday-Friday. And on the weekends the only place to go is bars or clubs. Which I hate. And I don't have any friends to go out with anyway. I have done the online dating thing and it is a TOTAL and complete waste of time. I send women messages and they view my profile and they never message me back. They look at my pictures and are grossed out and that's the end of it. So what do you do man? I have no clue anymore.
I didn't read the whole thread, but check out asiandating.com if you haven't already. Doesn't matter if you're ugly, fat or whatever, if you are willing to go through the process to bring someone into the country.

I didn't read the whole thread, but check out asiandating.com if you haven't already. Doesn't matter if you're ugly, fat or whatever, if you are willing to go through the process to bring someone into the country.

Nice first post.
Seriously?
No one should have to do such a thing to get a piece of tail or meet a woman.
Some gold digger from another country isn't the solution.

Nice first post.
Seriously?
No one should have to do such a thing to get a piece of tail or meet a woman.
Some gold digger from another country isn't the solution.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I know a plenty of guys both personally and professionally who had zero luck finding women here (because of looks mostly), but were able to find attractive women elsewhere. They preferred this to sitting at home lonely and waiting to die.

What all these women have in common, both here and abroad is that they are trying to get the best deal they can. Gold digging women aren't a uniquely asian phenomenon - American women are at least as bad.

I spent my whole life (except the last 3 yrs) in the DC metro area. There are plenty of women...that's for sure. That's not to say they are the best women or the best kind of women...in fact most think they are way hotter or more important than they are (unless they are transplants from elsewhere).

Being one of the most transient cities in the US....its easy to ignore the snobs, just avoid
the ones who's parents have property in Bethesda, McLean, Georgetown.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I know a plenty of guys both personally and professionally who had zero luck finding women here (because of looks mostly), but were able to find attractive women elsewhere. They preferred this to sitting at home lonely and waiting to die.

What all these women have in common, both here and abroad is that they are trying to get the best deal they can. Gold digging women aren't a uniquely asian phenomenon - American women are at least as bad.

Your welcome, especially since it sounds like your here to troll and peddle some sort of human sex slave bullshit on a bodybuilding forum, next time do something a little less obvious.

OH and if you are legit as a member, next time maybe an intro.

Your welcome, especially since it sounds like your here to troll and peddle some sort of human sex slave bullshit on a bodybuilding forum, next time do something a little less obvious.

OH and if you are legit as a member, next time maybe an intro.

I can see how mentioning a website in my first post seems a little suspicious.

The site I mentioned is a dating/matrimonial site. A friend of mine (a former coworker) met his wife on there, visited her in her home country, came back home and did all the paperwork to get her here, and after about a year she came here and they got married etc. Seemed to work out well for him.

I'll put a post in the intro section when I get a second.

When you date or marry one of these women you are dating or marrying her entire family. Its will be expected of you to send money and take care of the family too. Its a catch 22. Unless they decide to marry for the citizenship and then dump you all together.

Life is not easy.

To all the guys going through hard stuff. It does end, and get's better, it just take time and hard work. As for Woman go, you need travel to other county's and meet Woman. If you meet a Woman from a different country they are a lot easier to deal with. You just might meet the one that will make you happy the rest of your life !

The Beaver's two cent's !:)

To all the guys going through hard stuff. It does end, and get's better, it just take time and hard work. As for Woman go, you need travel to other county's and meet Woman. If you meet a Woman from a different country they are a lot easier to deal with. You just might meet the one that will make you happy the rest of your life !

The Beaver's two cent's !:)

So true, its funny women in Europe call American men 'prude' lol, they just don't know what we have to deal with Stateside.;)

Ever hear the saying "think it, see it, BE IT!" You beat yourself down 3 + times in the open post, you see yourself as a failure and go on to list the ways. As long as YOU see it that way...then it will be.

I find this so funny. Woman are always "gold diggers" but let me guess men are always looking for a woman with a "good personality"? The guys that bitch about "gold diggers" I find are always tools, they don`t know how to make a woman happy and/or have very little money to take care of her in any way, BUT they need an excuse. Nobody wants to reflect inward, only deflect outwards, that will not help anybody grow as a human being.

No doubt DC /Baltimore area women outnumber men big time- at one point in DC it was 10:1 women to men.
I met two fine women from the N.VA/MD area. They were all about it, I met plenty of their friends and they were lonely and hot too.
You got to get out of NC OP. This place will kill a brothers confidence...the lone exception is Wilmington. Everytime I go there I meet some hot stripper.
I'd kill for a hot stripper. Or a hot anything for that matter. No dudes of course. :eek:

Ever hear the saying "think it, see it, BE IT!" You beat yourself down 3 + times in the open post, you see yourself as a failure and go on to list the ways. As long as YOU see it that way...then it will be.
I know what your saying. I have also gone through the stages where I thought I was good-looking, successful, etc. And do you know what difference having that attitude had on my luck with women? Absolutely ZERO. I can wake up every day and think I am as hot as Brad Pitt. That does not in fact make it so. I can wake up every day and think I am God's gift to women. That does not in fact make it so.

OP, you aren't giving yourself enough credit. You sound like a good guy and believe it or not there are women that are looking for a stable guy with a JOB. I also live in the South and 50k is not bad money. And at 42, it is not too late to meet someone and have kids. I was 39 when my last son was born and we are thinking about having another, especially considering that my wife is quite a bit younger than me. Cut yourself some slack bro.
I should have been clearer. I don't want kids. I would have when I was younger. But if I had a child today I would be 60 years old when he/she graduated high school. No thanks. I had a good friend who stroked out at 51. He left a wife and a 9 and 10 year old daughters behind. Not fair in my opinion to children.

To those who recommend the Northern VA, DC area. Forget it. Unless you are making six figures a year you can't even afford to rent a place up there. I have family in Northern VA. It so expensive to live there its not even funny. I know a guy who was making 60,000 a year living up there. All he could afford was renting a basement from someone who owned a house already. And that cost $850 a month if I remember correctly.

I know what your saying. I have also gone through the stages where I thought I was good-looking, successful, etc. And do you know what difference having that attitude had on my luck with women? Absolutely ZERO. I can wake up every day and think I am as hot as Brad Pitt. That does not in fact make it so. I can wake up every day and think I am God's gift to women. That does not in fact make it so.

It`s not just thinking your hot. Guys are always so hung up on thinking they have to be good looking or even "hot" to get a date. Some people really just need to lower their standards and be realistic (not saying that`s you). Live with the attitude (and actions) of a person worthwhile being with. Throwing a pity party for yourself (even if only in your head) comes across in so many ways. A woman wants/needs certain things (not just money), these are mostly different from mens needs/wants (hence why things are so tough to get along sometimes). If your not putting these things out there, well, their not gonna be attracted.

Just look around, you`ve gotta see fatter, uglier people out there that have a partner right? You can`t be the absolute bottom of the barrel... that belongs to the Indian kid that lives with mom & dad and just needs to get on the juice j/k :p

It`s not just thinking your hot. Guys are always so hung up on thinking they have to be good looking or even "hot" to get a date. Some people really just need to lower their standards and be realistic (not saying that`s you). Live with the attitude (and actions) of a person worthwhile being with. Throwing a pity party for yourself (even if only in your head) comes across in so many ways. A woman wants/needs certain things (not just money), these are mostly different from mens needs/wants (hence why things are so tough to get along sometimes). If your not putting these things out there, well, their not gonna be attracted.

Just look around, you`ve gotta see fatter, uglier people out there that have a partner right? You can`t be the absolute bottom of the barrel... that belongs to the Indian kid that lives with mom & dad and just needs to get on the juice j/k :p
Yes I see ugly people with ugly people. Unfortunately for me I am only attracted to attractive women. If I don't like her looks then my dick won't get hard. I tried it one time with a woman. It didn't matter how much she sucked it. I didn't like what I was looking at and my dick stayed limp. Its as simple as that. Like I have said before when doing online dating a woman has no clue about your confidence, personality, etc. Its all about looks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws