over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

being flat and looking fat

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
flat and looking fat! does anyone else experience this? You start to flatten out and all the sudden your head plays tricks on you bc you look fatter hahaha am i the only one?

Not alone mate. T3 has flattened me a bit and I'm holding water on yohimbine. Had a moment in gym yesterday though when all the planets aligned and I'd sweated out bloat and pumped out to fuck all over and just looked huge and ripped, couldn't belive it was me in the mirror. Then the tren and t3 gobbled up all my glycogen and I looked flat 20 minis later. Was a glimpse of how I'll look when I fill back out again in 4 weeks and was good to see what 7 weeks of perfect dieting and shit tons of cardio and intense lifting had achieved:)

Just remember this. It's easy to look fatter than you really are but impossible to look leaner than you really are. So when you get that moment you think shit I'm lean as fuck, you really are lean as fuck. About half an hour after getting up And being on my feet is my peek for the day

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Yep. I'm on low calories and low carbs so I'm there with you. It's helping me do a lot of cardio because I know in a couple months no matter how flat I am I'll be so lean it'll look good. :)

Not alone mate. T3 has flattened me a bit and I'm holding water on yohimbine. Had a moment in gym yesterday though when all the planets aligned and I'd sweated out bloat and pumped out to fuck all over and just looked huge and ripped, couldn't belive it was me in the mirror. Then the tren and t3 gobbled up all my glycogen and I looked flat 20 minis later. Was a glimpse of how I'll look when I fill back out again in 4 weeks and was good to see what 7 weeks of perfect dieting and shit tons of cardio and intense lifting had achieved:)

Yep. I'm on low calories and low carbs so I'm there with you. It's helping me do a lot of cardio because I know in a couple months no matter how flat I am I'll be so lean it'll look good. :)

Its kind of a mind fuck though right! lol Mornings i look pretty decent dry and flat, but as the day goes on i feel like i look worse. Cant wait till i get that thin skin again and the muscle has to push through it. Until then ill continue to suffer haha

Sounds like DNP

Sounds like DNP

Yeah DNP is the worst. Not only do I not want to work out because I look so weak and flat, but I am literally too tired and ACTUALLY too weak to lift weights :cool:

T3 does it too to a certain point but only at 100mcg+ for me. I've been on 50-60mcg for months +tren, hard to look flat on tren.

Sounds like DNP

Yeah DNP is the worst. Not only do I not want to work out because I look so weak and flat, but I am literally too tired and ACTUALLY too weak to lift weights :cool:

T3 does it too to a certain point but only at 100mcg+ for me. I've been on 50-60mcg for months +tren, hard to look flat on tren.

No DNP here, just ECA stach 3x day

Yeah Im working with Shelby for my prep and I'm 7 weeks out. The no carb days kill me and I feel flat as the day goes on. The best part is carbing back up and filling out.

Soon as i start feeling flat i eat carbs with every meal (about 80gr) untill i feel that my muscles are full again.

Soon as i start feeling flat i eat carbs with every meal (about 80gr) untill i feel that my muscles are full again.

Im already on 500 a day with a 1000 re feed once a week. Stil get flat as I'm in a deficit and doing a lot of cardio. Part of the game sadly

Its kind of a mind fuck though right! lol Mornings i look pretty decent dry and flat, but as the day goes on i feel like i look worse. Cant wait till i get that thin skin again and the muscle has to push through it. Until then ill continue to suffer haha

Are you in prep mode?

Kind of , I'm leaning out so that I can hit one more lean gain phase before starting prep in January!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good plan.

Im already on 500 a day with a 1000 re feed once a week. Stil get flat as I'm in a deficit and doing a lot of cardio. Part of the game sadly

Then you must be freaking huge lol. Why so much cardio?

Then you must be freaking huge lol. Why so much cardio?

I can't stick to low carb or low calorie diets. They leave me with binge eating disorders. I Feel much better eating my food and burning it off. My fats are less than 10 a day and protein only about 250 so calories are in check. Even my 1000 g of cabs day comes In at just over 5000 calories only. Eat 1000g of carbs on tren and your like afurnace for 3 days:) taken 5 inches of my waist in 6 weeks with no feeling shit or hungry. The cardio is boring but for me its about finding an approch where I feel good and mood is good. I've got so much energy to burn with these carbs the cardio is piss easy. Don't even need caffeine or green tea for an hours fasted cardio.

I understand, everybody is different. Before my last contest i only did cardio the last 12 days, 4-5 x week 20 min after training. Didn't use any fat burners, didn't use Tren etc etc and was in the best shape of my life. I don't like cardio at all so for me i need to go pretty low in carbs, around 250-300gr on low carb days. I also felt pretty flat sometimes because i only had 1 or 2 high carb days (one of them was a full junk day). Next time i will do it a bit different....every time you cut down to very low bf you learn to know your body better.

I'm carb cycling myself
High day around 360 carb
Medium day 280
Low day 210

Protein varies about 1 gram per lb on high day, 1.5 on med days and 1.65 on low days. Fats are low about 33-35 everyday.

Then if I feel really flat I'll have one day a week every so often where I do a skip load.

Cardio is 20 minutes stepmill 5x week.

I feel good and plenty of energy to train, going to decrease my volume some and see if my recovery is feeling better that way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Im working with Shelby for my prep and I'm 7 weeks out. The no carb days kill me and I feel flat as the day goes on. The best part is carbing back up and filling out.

The sat night carbing up is fun, it helped me get through the week.

I can't stick to low carb or low calorie diets. They leave me with binge eating disorders. I Feel much better eating my food and burning it off. My fats are less than 10 a day and protein only about 250 so calories are in check. Even my 1000 g of cabs day comes In at just over 5000 calories only. Eat 1000g of carbs on tren and your like afurnace for 3 days:) taken 5 inches of my waist in 6 weeks with no feeling shit or hungry. The cardio is boring but for me its about finding an approch where I feel good and mood is good. I've got so much energy to burn with these carbs the cardio is piss easy. Don't even need caffeine or green tea for an hours fasted cardio.

Man what do you eat for protein at only 10 grams fat a day? Egg whites and whey? I'd go insane on that .

Man what do you eat for protein at only 10 grams fat a day? Egg whites and whey? I'd go insane on that .

Would have to be iso at that. And fish oil, shit you'd have to count that too. Heck even oats at 1 cup have 5grams fat. I think getting fat under thirty is tough, 20 near impossible and less than 10 DAMN!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws