over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gear for strength

Does drol make you guys look bloated? Or more full?
for me it made me look more full. Drol seemed to keep more water in the muscle than outside the muscle like Dbol can. I looked good while on Drol and got the comments, plus I was strong as shit but the sides were intense, Drol but me on edge and it didn't take much to set me off while on Drol. Must note that while using Drol I was also on Test, Tren, and Mast as well

Last edited:
Why is suspension that much better than prop or E? And could one run suspension or TNE while on test E? Or for the last few weeks while on E?

I was am test and var and was thinking of adding a small amount of mast prop. Could I add suspension and maybe switch to Dbol?

I'm not understanding what's so great about TNE or suspension and why more people haven't said mast?

Questions on suspension and halo. With suspension how much and how often, and how long did you run halo and at what dose. I've heard halo can be run just the last few days and on comp day.

-

Adrol/dbol, test, tren, tne pre.

One of my friends is all about strength... he won't do tren and he is not all that lean, but doesn't want to look like a blimp as he has been dropping some excess fat. What do you guys think his best options are? If he were to run drol, what are some effective ways you guys have kept the bloat off?

Funny thing is all the stuff mentioned is available at the link in my signature...lol

Sorry shamless plug...:)

-

You saying you wanna send some trials?

Sorry, shameless request lol

Gaining strength is more about diet than it is gear for me. I'm always my strongest while running the least amount, but consuming lots of food.. Pre contest I drop a lot strength but I'll do good bit more stuff.

I've read good things about halo, but no personal experience. May have to try it out sometime. It appears that 20mg ed (10 morning/10 preworkout) can provide good results.

Halo is a nice pre workout for serious work and/or pre comp. I prefer it pre workout/comp at 20-30mg although I'm sure the dosage would depend on both the quality and the individual.

Good ol test-deca-dbol and a little hint of tren.:lightbulb:

A good way to hit a meet in top form is one of the ways i would run.

WK 1-12 Test-E or Cyp 1000 mgs a week.
WK 5-12 Tren Ace 75mg E/D
WK 8-12 DBOL 50MG E/D
WK 12,TEST-SUSPENSION 50MG to a day before a meet,the day 150mg the day of the meet.

DECA was ran as a joint reliever at 200mgs a week

Dbol is used at the end instead of the beginning because you wan't the added strength at the end.Suspension was used at the last week for the extra bump,the 150mg the day makes you so intense you feel like you are the king:D

I have used Cheque drops in-between sets also,if some where available .

There are many different favorites but this is what always helped !

halo is hands down the best for me. 20mg ed and 40mg on max day. love it:headbang:

iv been jonesing to try Mibolerone (cheque drops) but it seems to be one of the hardest ones to find out there.

do test suspension bro, 100mg/ed of a quality brand and you're gtg

May be a stupid question. I use powders and I want to try the test suspension. When I look on the list it don't list test suspension. But it does list test base is that the same thing?

Its close. It has no ester but its in oil so might be a little slower but good enough.

If yo get a recipee that don't have crazy solvents in it, let me know through PM thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131