over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

False Pregnancy

Adipose

Newbies
Ok. I just finished a long 20 week test/deca and my nuts have shrunk to the size of almonds.

After my cycle I did a aggressive pct of 500 mg of HCG every other day for 24 days, along with clomid.

anyhow, right at the end of the pct I started having sex w a new lady friend. And now she has tested positive for being pregnant.

I understand that women get testosterone from a guys semen. Is it possible that my semen also put the hcg in her system to get the positive test? has anyone ever experienced this?

Not everybody get shut down from aas. Lots of guys have gotten their ladies pregnant while on cycle

Ok. I just finished a long 20 week test/deca and my nuts have shrunk to the size of almonds.

After my cycle I did a aggressive pct of 500 mg of HCG every other day for 24 days, along with clomid.

anyhow, right at the end of the pct I started having sex w a new lady friend. And now she has tested positive for being pregnant.

I understand that women get testosterone from a guys semen. Is it possible that my semen also put the hcg in her system to get the positive test? has anyone ever experienced this?

bout ten years ago I actually called the pregnancy test people,because I thought maybe the hcg I was taking gave my girlfriend at the time a false positive.

sorry but it doesn't work like that.
good luck.

lol. thanks guys.

I just thought it was really weird because she's been on the depo-provera shot for about 9 months now.. Always thought it was virtually impossible to get knocked up on that stuff.

When I was in my early 20s on testosterone my sperm count and quality was so poor I was considered infertile on testosterone.

In my 30s I ended up with cancer. Chemo made me even more infertile.

Several years after chemo I was on testosterone and had a kid.

Go figure.

... and yes it was mine.

I was 6 weeks on Test C and Test P and my wife was on birth control also. I'm now having a boy in just over a month. Needless to say we were surprised.

You're having a baby!!!!!!

lol. thanks guys.

I just thought it was really weird because she's been on the depo-provera shot for about 9 months now.. Always thought it was virtually impossible to get knocked up on that stuff.

you believed a woman when she told you she was on birth control?

congratulations, you've been trapped.

lol. thanks guys.

have you actually ever seen her take it?

she gets the shot. Believe me, this chick isn't too keen on having kids. I think I may be more for it than she is (though sooner than I wanted it to happen optimally)
always wanted another kid, plus it wouldn't be so bad having her around for a while. she's fucking hot

you believed a woman when she told you she was on birth control?

congratulations, you've been trapped.

There are lots of factors that can mess with birth control, best example is antibiotics

So birth control is not always 100% effective

she gets the shot. Believe me, this chick isn't too keen on having kids. I think I may be more for it than she is (though sooner than I wanted it to happen optimally)
always wanted another kid, plus it wouldn't be so bad having her around for a while. she's fucking hot

You have known her for about 4 weeks and you are looking forward to having a child with her?

Haha i was on hcg, clomid, test... And pregnancy happened..... So the hcg combined w clomid is just like taking hmg..... All used for fertility.... Gl qnd enjoy that lil kiddo! It happens....my third kid is proof and the wife cant have kids without fertility meds, bets that ull be having a girl? I sure bet u will....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Sorry for the bad news.

I agree, it's a trap.

I got snipped for precisely this reason. Bitches be crazy.

Disclaimer: Not all women.

Attachments

• itsatrap.jpg
    itsatrap.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 179
have you ever researched what HCG fucking does? lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131