over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off-topic headphones for gym

Yeah but I hate sony. All there shit is so proprietary they are never compatable with anything else. Not saying the headphones are just my own experiences from the past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL Pretty ironic statement given your choice of smartphone. No one is worse than apple in terms of proprietary bullshit.

These: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009I2VQMW/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1419917404&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70"]Kinivo BTH220 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone - Supports Wireless Music Streaming and Hands-Free calling (Black):Amazon:Cell Phones & Accessories@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71U0w7ZccGL.@@AMEPARAM@@71U0w7ZccGL[/ame].

They often are on sale for as low as $15. Everyone I've had listen to them has bought a pair. Or two.

I need a good pair too. Bought a cheap pair and they didn't even stay on my head. Quality control is getting worse and worse.

LOL Pretty ironic statement given your choice of smartphone. No one is worse than apple in terms of proprietary bullshit.

Although I have an iPhone, I have to agree to an extent. However, Apple has made partnerships with other companies. For instance, my iPhone can control my home theater system through my Pioneer Elite receiver using blutooth. Back to the topic at hand though...

There are plenty of good headphones out there, I gave my recommendation, IMO beats are overpriced and as someone else put it, a fashion accessory. The Op will find a good pair if he reads through all this.

Apple is in a league of their own and was able to pull off the integration of all of their components where Sony has not. Sony Is nothing more than overpriced bullshit for the less informed consumer.

Apple is in a league of their own and was able to pull off the integration of all of their components where Sony has not. Sony Is nothing more than overpriced bullshit for the less informed consumer.

Actually Sony makes some decent products. Headphones(especially their higher end, and Japanese line) are one of them. But you would have to know what you are talking about in regards to headphones to know that.

I don't know. I wouldn't call proprietary chargers, no control over your content(ie Itunes), etc seamless integration but to each their own. That type if integration is good for Apple, but that is about it.

Sony Is nothing more than overpriced bullshit for the less informed consumer.
As for this comment this literally describes Beats products to a T. Not surprising Apple gobbled them up.

Last edited:
SMS audio is only sold on the web currently. It is a top notch company on the rise. They have noise canceling headphones, biometric headphones, and blue tooth. They are priced fair and have the right quality to handle music besides just hip hop like beats by dre.

The best head phones.

I think Beat's Studios are the best i have ever owned !

The Beaver...

Studio Beats all the way. Been having mine for two years and I GO HAM in the gym lol. Never gave me trouble, sound awesome and puts you in your own zone. Fuck all the haters crying about people looking ridiculous with beats on. All they doing is limiting theirself!(Key and peel reference) Parroting opinions when half haven't even tried em. When a bro finally lets them try theirs out and they realize what a different level they put you on vs. earbuds, they will come to the realization that they are just a fake Parrot ass Bitch. SQUAWWWWKKKK :action-:m

Studio Beats all the way. Been having mine for two years and I GO HAM in the gym lol. Never gave me trouble, sound awesome and puts you in your own zone. Fuck all the haters crying about people looking ridiculous with beats on. All they doing is limiting theirself!(Key and peel reference) Parroting opinions when half haven't even tried em. When a bro finally lets them try theirs out and they realize what a different level they put you on vs. earbuds, they will come to the realization that they are just a fake Parrot ass Bitch. SQUAWWWWKKKK :action-:m

I used to be one of those haters, unitl I tried them!:D

JAM bluetooth over ear headphones are awesome cheap and best bang for your buck $50 on amazon or walmart

Just saw this on groupon:

**broken link removed**

JLab GO Wireless Bluetooth Sport Headphones with Armband

JLab’s GO line of headphones is aptly named; the behind-the-ear design, wireless functionality, and in-band controls eliminate most of the on-to-move annoyances associated with traditional wired headsets. Before heading out for a run, slip your Bluetooth-synced smartphone into the included armband, and the headphones’ Bluetooth connection will transmit tunes up to 30ft. away straight to your ears. The headphones themselves, which wrap around the head and resist any intrusions from sweat, have built-in controls so that users can change tracks, pause, and answer calls mid-run.

Bluetooth headphones stream audio from mobile phones and MP3 players
Behind-the-head fit designed for active use
Sweat-proof
Built-in buttons for volume control, track toggling, and taking phone calls
Built-in mic for hands-free calls
Range: up to 30ft.
Use while running, at the gym, or on a bike
Up to eight hours of playback between charges
Whispers words of encouragement on the last leg of runs
Compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
Armband fits iPhone 4, 5, and 6, as well as most Windows and Android phones
One-year limited warranty from JLab
Condition: new

For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.

Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.

Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.
Ask a Question

Free ShippingWith $24.99 Purchase

Free ReturnsSome Restrictions Apply

Last edited:
I got those jlabs from groupon. Love them. I just ordered to other blue tooth ones. They're noise canceling. Love the cordless.

I very happy with the Sony in-ear ones I have now. They sound awesome, and actually stay in the ear during workouts.

Sony Earbud Headset Black MDRXB50APB - Best Buy

Cords have always been the downfall of my earphones so I'll go wireless next time. And over the ear.

I still use 4thGen ipod nano. (when they die I just buy a new used one at Gamestop for cheap) Don't have a smart phone. Anyone know of any over the ear wireless ones that would work with my ipod. It would need a little plug on the ipod to shoot the music to the earphones. I don't even know where to begin the search for that.

I use Jaybird Bluebuds X bluetooth headphones. They are sweatproof and have a lifetime warranty. Best headphones I've ever used. I had Beats Mixrs for a back up and the sweat destroyed them in a couple weeks.

**broken link removed**

Sennheiser earbuds. 1/3 the price of beats and superior sound quality. My kids have Beats. Beats are good too, but you are paying for the name.

I got a set of Yurbuds by Liberty Wireless..they fit good, sound great and I don't think they were too expensive. This is my first pair of wireless earphones, I can't believe I went this long.

Just got those Powerbeats 2 wireless the best headphones i ever had, worth every $$.

Monoprice 108320...only headphones i'll buy as long as they keep making them, under $10 for a pair and they sound a lot better than the beats i used to own...i didn't have the studio ones just the beats earbuds but monoprice's sound quality along with overall quality was much better

as a rap fan i don't mind supporting dr dre but the beat headphones are overpriced for what your actually getting, at this point they aren't much more than a fashion statement

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear