advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how long for tren ace to kick in fully(the look)

Poner

Registered
curious when the full look of tren ace would kick in... at 300 mg tren ace dose if that makes a difference. (split into ED injections)

Sooooooooo....are you taking 300mg a day? Because thats what you wrote..ED. If so...you should stop..today, like now..put the pin down and walk away. Thats 2100mg of tren a a week!
Idk...someone help me out here..lol

Sooooooooo....are you taking 300mg a day? Because thats what you wrote..ED. If so...you should stop..today, like now..put the pin down and walk away. Thats 2100mg of tren a a week!
Idk...someone help me out here..lol

300mg split into ed injections... so between 40-50mg a day.

as for OP's question. as for 'the look', we will need to know how big/lean you are..

if you are fat as shit... you won't notice 'the look'

300mg split into ed injections... so between 40-50mg a day.

as for OP's question. as for 'the look', we will need to know how big/lean you are..

if you are fat as shit... you won't notice 'the look'

Haha..copy that. That makes more sense.
Sorry op for the uncalled for flame.
Little slice is correct..your existing body comp, diet, etc will have a huge affect on what you see in the mirror. Are you taking anything else with it? Tren can do great things but its not magic..if you know what i mean.

I'm hard and veiny as shit after 10-12 days. That being said, I also started around 11-12% BF.

It's doesn't take long at all to start feeling the effects of tren a (1-2 days for me). You should be seeing results in the mirror in about 2-3 weeks give or take. Btw...a little tren goes a long ways.

curious when the full look of tren ace would kick in... at 300 mg tren ace dose if that makes a difference. (split into ED injections)

When you are lean enough for vieny, striated muscle to show through. Tren is not magical

When you are lean enough for vieny, striated muscle to show through. Tren is not magical

You must have pretty high standards for magical. On a cut eating 500 cals above maintenance, doing daily light cardio and lifting on a 5 day split the fat melts off of me and I can go from the end of my bulk weight (usually around 12-14% bf) down to sub-10% in 2 months. I would say that's pretty good considering I am still gaining strength all the way through a cut. (I run 700mg tren ace a week w/ 300mg test-e)

And if you are clean the whole time on your diet? Guess what, no night sweats. I found upon cessation of carbs at dinner time (6pm), and going to bed around 10:30-11PM each night, I have effectively eliminated the night sweat problem. So if you use Tren the way it should be used, as a cutter, and not eating a bunch of junk food along the way, it's pretty damn magical stuff. It only goes from magical to nightmarish when you are a) eating poorly, b) consuming carbohydrates too close to bed time, c) using too much test alongside the tren.

Last edited:
Tren begins working behind the scenes the second you inject it.

From my experience.....6 weeks is the magic time period.

From 1st injection to the 6 week mark is when Tren truly shows itself and you start laughing in the gym. Laughing at how ridiculous your strength is and how much muscle u have gained in the last 42 days.

You must have pretty high standards for magical. On a cut eating 500 cals above maintenance, doing daily light cardio and lifting on a 5 day split the fat melts off of me and I can go from the end of my bulk weight (usually around 12-14% bf) down to sub-10% in 2 months. I would say that's pretty good considering I am still gaining strength all the way through a cut.

And if you are clean the whole time on your diet? Guess what, no night sweats. I found upon cessation of carbs at dinner time (6pm), and going to bed around 10:30-11PM each night, I have effectively eliminated the night sweat problem. So if you use Tren the way it should be used, as a cutter, and not eating a bunch of junk food along the way, it's pretty damn magical stuff. It only goes from magical to nightmarish when you are a) eating poorly, b) consuming carbohydrates too close to bed time, c) using too much test alongside the tren.

I'm saying it's not a miracle drug that most people think it is. It's not going to give u a hard grainy look without , eating clean and being lean enough to see graininess. You stated on a clean diet while doing cardio. I agree with that! I never get night sweats btw. No matter whT dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm saying it's not a miracle drug that most people think it is. It's not going to give u a hard grainy look without , eating clean and being lean enough to see graininess. You stated on a clean diet while doing cardio. I agree with that! I never get night sweats btw. No matter whT dose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I have found the night sweats to be less dose dependent and more diet. Maybe others are different. I have quit using Trenbolone in all bulking cycles because of this. Eating a lot more (even when its clean) carbohydrates in general makes me feel like I'm on a lite version of DNP (more sweating in general, but especially whilst asleep). Which affects my sleep in a negative way and really takes away from what you are trying to accomplish while gaining mass. Having switched over to only using it as a cutter at this point, I have found it to be much more effective. But everyone's different, of course.

If you eat very clean and do some cardio tren is very close to magical imo. Eat shit and do no cardio and at best it's damage linitation. Tren really is a case of you get out what you put in. No other drug lets me drop a lot of body fat without droping body weight. Too many times I hear diet doesn't matter on tren

Last edited:
If you eat very clean and do some cardio tren is very close to magical imo. Eat shit and do no cardio and at best it's damage linitation. Tren really is a case of you get out what you put in. No other drug lets me drop a lot of body fat without droping body weight. Too many times I hear diet doesn't matter on tren

Tren is SO magical that people get lazy on it and still get good results. But like you said, the more you put in, the more you get out. I have used tren the lazy way...and the right way. It's night and day.

Finally someone who tells it like it is when it comes to tren. When I take tren I'm dieting and doing cardio. Do a shot in the am and veiny at night if I'm lifting at night otherwise I see more veins in the gym within 24 hrs. This is no exaggeration. But typically the first few days you notice it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I was just curious because i am holding lots of water. only on 250 mg of test in this photo. soon to bump to 500 mg of test P and 300 mg -350 mg of tren ace a week.

so i was just wondering when tren will dry me out and harden me up more just for curiosity purposes.

cutorbulk_zps2de3fcd7.jpg

estrogen was 31 on 250 mg of test e on cruise of my bloodwork... i just hold lots of water . so hoping the tren can really help here. guess we will find out.

i i am lean enough for tren but just holding lots of water. so dont let my bloat fool you(hoping the tren helps alot with bloat!)

5 foot 10.5 and 198 pounds morning weight.

Last edited:
If I was you i would not bump up the test but bump up the tren to maybe 450 and see some magic. Back in the day 600mg a week was purely magical so to say for me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I was just curious because i am holding lots of water. only on 250 mg of test in this photo. soon to bump to 500 mg of test P and 300 mg -350 mg of tren ace a week.

so i was just wondering when tren will dry me out and harden me up more just for curiosity purposes.

estrogen was 31 on 250 mg of test e on cruise of my bloodwork... i just hold lots of water . so hoping the tren can really help here. guess we will find out.

i i am lean enough for tren but just holding lots of water. so dont let my bloat fool you(hoping the tren helps alot with bloat!)

that's not water, that's fat

Tren doesn't dry you put as such and after about 4 days its dried you out as much as it will. Drying out is about losing bodyfat. Get to 8% and you can take whatever drugs you want including dbol and shit and just look dry and full. If i was you id just eat completely clean at maintainance and do a little cardio. The tren will slowly add muscle while you drop fat. Your about the prefect bodyfat to recomp imo. You could just say fuck it and go into a deficit to get that look quicker, youve got to decide if leanness and hardness takes priority over size or you want a more balanced approach. At your current body fat nothing is going to harden you up and give you that look. When there's no fat,there's nothing for the water to leech into. Ever noticed anyone in shape hold very little water in there arms,is because your arms are normally very lean compared to the test of you. I hear all the time people say I hold water in my lower belly, it's because they hold fat in the lower belly.Your not fat, it's just that the look you talk of requires you be very lean.

Last edited:
It's doesn't take long at all to start feeling the effects of tren a (1-2 days for me). You should be seeing results in the mirror in about 2-3 weeks give or take. Btw...a little tren goes a long ways.

A lot of tren goes even further :D

No,seriously op,listen to bigDM. Im just a trenaholic:banghead:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear