over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test flu

Roadglide83

Newbies
Does anyone have issues with test flu symptoms with amounts over a TRT dose of test? I myself struggle with test flu and have tried every ester available and to a extend they all seem to bother me and produce weekly issues of fever like symptoms, body aches etc. more so at doses closer to 1-1,500 mg. No other compound does this besides test. I would be interested to know how other seasoned veterans have dealt with this and if they eventually give up on the higher amounts of test and stay at a more moderate to lower amount and just blast other compounds. Thanks

Are you over doing the AI? Using HCG? How much, how often if so?

Are you sure you have tried 1000-1500 prop a week and had this happen to you?

i only get test flu symptoms when running short esters and they usually subside within 1-1.5 weeks. me personally i take a few ibuprofen 2xday on the days i have symptoms and this seems to help. next day i'm golden...it's like clock work. never get this with long esters

i only get test flu symptoms when running short esters and they usually subside within 1-1.5 weeks. me personally i take a few ibuprofen 2xday on the days i have symptoms and this seems to help. next day i'm golden...it's like clock work. never get this with long esters

Ask your supplier what the BA/BB content is (mostly the BA) of the short esters.

Used to get the problem on some ug brands even under a gram a week.
I think it is from high b.a content. Some Dont use any b.b so their b.a is really high.
Since switching to low b.a versions, and primarily pharm grade test I never have the flu symptoms at all with any ester.

I take ibuprofen. Seems to help me. I've gotten achy before but its gone in a day or two...usually a day.

I believe this to be true. I've gotten test flu from one bottle and not from another from the same origin. Must of been two bottles from different batches with one having a higher back concentration.

Suck it up, it will pass!;)

Well so far it's happened weekly for year half so it gets kinda annoying. I have tried many brands and different esters but it's like getting a fever every week which I'm assuming most don't understand.

get some good clean American made test that you know is legit pharm grade, or even some euro amps of good test E.
Either your having trouble with B.A content, or maybe allergic to the oil they're using, or possibly E.O content.

maybe you're even allergic to B.B. content.

Does it happen with other gear, or just test?

wouldn't hurt to get a blood panel done to see if something is up too.

Ask your supplier what the BA/BB content is (mostly the BA) of the short esters.

All my experience with test flu shows it has nothing to do with BA/BB content.

Last edited:
Test flu can happen with any test, but usually it's the short esters like prop that cause it. It's worth noting that you are not actually sick, you're just experiencing flu like symptoms because your body is reacting to the test like it's a virus and trying to fight it. It should only last as long as the half life of whatever ester caused it so if it was from prop, 3-4 days and it will clear.

Everyone reacts differently to different substances... I would recommend switching to a different ester and see if it helps.

I rarely get any "testosterone flu" symptoms because I have been low dosing lately, but even at high dosages I found it to be rare. The type of brand and quality of product seem to play a big role in test flu symptoms.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear