over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Torn bicep

Bigboyz806

Registered
Hey guys I tore my biceps 7 months ago during an arm wrestling event. I went to several doctors one says it's a partial tear and another says it's a sprain. No surgery can't do surgery because of the cost can't afford it plus my insurance will pay 20% for the surgery. So I decided to just let it heal on it's own by resting. My biceps did form into 'popeye arm' the question is will my arm still grow when I workout?? Will I be able to regain my strength that I had back? Or will it just form into muscle atrophy?? I tried researching online and didn't get much info from it.. I'm sure someone on here knows more about it.
Thanks to whomever answer my question. Appreciate it

Last edited:
Hey guys I tore my biceps 7 months ago during an arm wrestling event. I went to several doctors one says it's a partial tear and another says it's a sprain. No surgery can't do surgery because of the cost can't afford it plus my insurance will pay 20% for the surgery. So I decided to just let it heal on it's own by resting. My biceps did form into 'popeye arm' the question is will my arm still grow when I workout?? Will I be able to regain my strength that I had back? Or will it just form into muscle atrophy?? I tried researching online and didn't get much info from it.. I'm sure someone on here knows more about it.
Thanks to whomever answer my question. Appreciate it

They can do surgery only if the tendon or ligament tore. I am in the same boat, muscle belly tore so its a permanent dis figuration, strength is coming back about 80 of intact arm.

They can do surgery only if the tendon or ligament tore. I am in the same boat, muscle belly tore so its a permanent dis figuration, strength is coming back about 80 of intact arm.

Did you hear a loud pop when it happened?

There are so many threads on here about what to do and what supplements to take. I just started using a $200 LED light therapy device and it works good. It's supposed to help heal a lot of things.

Besides that, Muscles and tendons both have a unique ability to "loosen" or by lengthening or tighten up by lack of stretching. Supplements, peptides, light therapy should help to heal much quicker.

From what I've read the "popeye" is a symptom of a complete tear.
Did you get mri or ct scan?

There are so many threads on here about what to do and what supplements to take. I just started using a $200 LED light therapy device and it works good. It's supposed to help heal a lot of things.

Besides that, Muscles and tendons both have a unique ability to "loosen" or by lengthening or tighten up by lack of stretching. Supplements, peptides, light therapy should help to heal much quicker.

From what I've read the "popeye" is a symptom of a complete tear.
Did you get mri or ct scan?

No I haven't yet but I do plan on getting it checked out soon!! I already know that it's a complete tear. I heard that loud 'pop' my bicep went towards my shoulder I think it's called distal tear.. What thread do I look up for the supps at?

did someone say surgery can only be done if it's tendon to bone tear? that seems crazy. seems like they should be able to reconnect it at any point.

Bromealin
ALpha lipic acid
Grape seed extract
MSM
glucosamine and chondroitin

Yea they use some kind of string by sewing your tendons to the bones or something like that if you google it it will show how it's done.. It's nasty lol

did someone say surgery can only be done if it's tendon to bone tear? that seems crazy. seems like they should be able to reconnect it at any point.

Bromealin
ALpha lipic acid
Grape seed extract
MSM
glucosamine and chondroitin

think about two ends of a frayed rope now think about sewing them together

If its a tendon ligament the usually will drill and anchor into bone and screw it down.

No I haven't yet but I do plan on getting it checked out soon!! I already know that it's a complete tear. I heard that loud 'pop' my bicep went towards my shoulder I think it's called distal tear.. What thread do I look up for the supps at?

Dude. if the tendon tore go have it looked at, if they can reattach do that!

sorry nothing is going to "heal" that.

I would recover all the way first then try to train slow. I had a nasty shoulder and elbow injury and ostarine mk really fixed it for me, literally! It was like magic bro. I tried glucosamine msm etc. mixes before that and nothing worked as well. I can't stand the thought of getting my shoulder sliced so really worked hard on rehab and now all good.

I would recover all the way first then try to train slow. I had a nasty shoulder and elbow injury and ostarine mk really fixed it for me, literally! It was like magic bro. I tried glucosamine msm etc. mixes before that and nothing worked as well. I can't stand the thought of getting my shoulder sliced so really worked hard on rehab and now all good.

Is it good for tendon tears? And where can this be found at?

Last edited:

Any peptide source. After you have it reattached you should look into BPC 157. It's a healing peptide that works well. Especially for tendons and muscles. I believe JJ used it when he tore his pec and he was back at it in no time. Lots of guys on here used it so search for the threads. I love it. I couldn't believe how fast it worked on my shoulder. Good luck!!

Very good point about the Ostarine. I've had great success myself using it to heal some minor injuries. It works extremely well for that with its healing properties. I can't say whether or not it will conclusively help the OP or not. It depends on the severity of the injury, but it certainly can't hurt to try it.

Please tell me you at least understand torn tendons do not heal. they don't reattach themselves.

I have had a torn distal bicep tendon. I would highly suggest you get it repaired as you are on the clock. The tendon will reattach to anything it is near, bone, Muscle, another tendon, but not back to the tuberosity. This will typically happen around 3 to 4 weeks. If you then decide to do surgery, The tendon is to short and an allograft/cadaver graft is required. This creates o very weak, long recovery, and a host of other problems.

Left untreated, you will regain about 80% flexion strength but only 20% supination. Go try hand turning a screw and you'll see what I mean. I highly recommend the endo button surgery as its a shorter recovery, about 4 months. You can watch the whole surgery on YouTube.

ostarine and rest is your best bet.. hope you get better.. that sounds nasty

Please tell me you at least understand torn tendons do not heal. they don't reattach themselves.

I defiantly understand they won't reattach themselves.. It won't be the same..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I defiantly understand they won't reattach themselves.. It won't be the same..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok bro I just didn't want you spending money on stuff with unreal expectations.

Any peptide source. After you have it reattached you should look into BPC 157. It's a healing peptide that works well. Especially for tendons and muscles. I believe JJ used it when he tore his pec and he was back at it in no time. Lots of guys on here used it so search for the threads. I love it. I couldn't believe how fast it worked on my shoulder. Good luck!!

I'll check into that.. Thanks bro!

I tore mine 3 years ago.. If its been 7 months there is no way they can do surgery now even if you decided to do it..Doc told me it had to be within, I think, 4-6 weeks from when you tore it...And if it was a pop then its not partially torn its completely torn..thats why you have the popeye arm it bunched up at the top near your shoulder

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws