YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

[Acne Scarring] 5MG TB-500 6x. How to use?

Toosje

Newbies
Sup guys,

So I've been researching into TB-500, next to my current MK677 and CJC DAC (DAC on and off) cycling for healing my acne scars.

Been going well, but want to up it further if possible. Now I know that with TB-500 the usual protocol is to frontload/build up for a month, however, in every case I've read that, the healing of Injuries was the only goal.

I think it would be better for me, money wise, to just inject 1x5MG TB-500 a month, so that would equal to 6 months of use.

Opinions? thanks!

Also interested in this. What else have you found to be an acceptable remedy for scarring, if anything?

I thought that microderm abrasion,lazer treatment,and chemical peels were all supposed to smooth out pores,wrinkles,and scarring.:confused:

i dont think tb500 would do anything for acne scars, but high dose accutane works good.

My arms have looked pretty bad from acne for the last year...2-3wks into MK and it's getting clearer by the day

I have personal experience that it does. 100-120 my derm had me on for that reason worked great
I don't see how since it doesn't regenerate or heal tissue.

I'm not sure the science behind it but the derm told me it fills in the creators left in the skin. It hasn't done anything to my scars from cuts but it did work to fill in the holes left acne.

I thought that microderm abrasion,lazer treatment,and chemical peels were all supposed to smooth out pores,wrinkles,and scarring.:confused:

Those are the only things I have seen that actually had some results.
TCA peels (light ones) over time can help tremendously.

I'm not sure the science behind it but the derm told me it fills in the creators left in the skin. It hasn't done anything to my scars from cuts but it did work to fill in the holes left acne.

This is very interesting to me. I might need to revisit this with my derm. That is a high ass dose though.

I run accutane year round at 20mg a day. very sensitive to acne u pay a price using accutane. It Litterally eats away at ur knees N elbows

I suggest you guys to look up Derma Rolling. WORKS like a CHARM !!

I run accutane year round at 20mg a day. very sensitive to acne u pay a price using accutane. It Litterally eats away at ur knees N elbows

Year round? I would think after 6-12 months your pores would be shrunken and your glands would be altered. I would hate that....and not being able to be in the sun etc...

I've had accutane plenty of times throughout my life (close to 10 cycles)

It does NOT heal scarring.

To the other replyer: yea, MK677 definately helps with scarring!

In addition I bought some TB-500.

Should I do a load up phase, like you read with people who use it for injury healing, or should I just use 5mg/month??

What I found that works is a derma roller. I had large pores and scars and ordered a derma roller for the heck of it. I saw moderate improvement until i got on TB500. Simply because of the science of it. Your rolling your face with micro needles every four days for your face to collagen repair. As soon as i got on that TB500 that's when I was like damn. Whatever you're on be it TB500 or MK. It will magnify the results of the roller. Get the derma roller on Amazon for 15bucks. Roll your face, chest, arms, or have your girl roll your back and watch those scars disappear. It's take the normal person about a month or two to see results but if you taking TB500, MK, or applying Accutane after the rolling....your face will look like a damn babies after a few weeks.

I have personal experience that it does. 100-120 my derm had me on for that reason worked great

I would automatically call bullshit on this. It's common knowledge that Accutane actually thins your skin, and I have plenty of experience with that.

All that said, I think that this warrants some investigation. Maybe when Accutane atrophies skin, it also smooths. Let's not forget, Accutane is an oral derivative of Retin-A, and Retin-A causes the skin to atrophy, but it smooths it out. The question remains: Is there any benefit to taking Systemic Accutane over Local Retin-A?

Needless to say, after treatment, you'd have to focus on dermal proliferation.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws