over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victory's Syntherol Log

are you at the maintenance phase?
any updates?

are you at the maintenance phase?
any updates?

Sorry I've been really busy lately. Was hoping to have an update posted by now.

I'm into the maintenance phase now. Arms topped out at just under 19". Will get a recent pic posted when I get some free time.

I'm into the maintenance phase now. Arms topped out at just under 19". Will get a recent pic posted when I get some free time.

cool. some nice gains by the sounds of it.

That's fantastic. Waiting for the pic.

how are those arms going?

I know this thread is almost 2 years old now and I never got back to updating it. My work schedule took a 360 turn and life just got really busy. I didn't get to finish the maintenance period and afterwards I was unable to workout fully for almost a year because of the change in schedule.

I have only been back to working out for maybe 2 and a half months now. My arms are still an inch and a half bigger then when I first started using the Syntherol and are also more veiny! After the swelling went down the final gains stayed!

So considering the amount of time I hadn't worked out and the fact that my arms are still an inch and a half bigger then before I think that Syntherol does exactly as it claims to! A great product that I will surely be using again!!

- First pic is day 1 of this thread. Second pic is this morning before workout.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 321
Nice job, I'm about to start a synthrol run. Been reading over your thread. Thanks for update

I know this thread is almost 2 years old now and I never got back to updating it. My work schedule took a 360 turn and life just got really busy. I didn't get to finish the maintenance period and afterwards I was unable to workout fully for almost a year because of the change in schedule.

I have only been back to working out for maybe 2 and a half months now. My arms are still an inch and a half bigger then when I first started using the Syntherol and are also more veiny! After the swelling went down the final gains stayed!

So considering the amount of time I hadn't worked out and the fact that my arms are still an inch and a half bigger then before I think that Syntherol does exactly as it claims to! A great product that I will surely be using again!!

Great changes man...You will definitely see results when done properly!

Great results :)

76658d1431444588-victorys-syntherol-log-pic1.jpg

Vascular and good shape! Nice work!

Last edited:
Nice job, I'm about to start a synthrol run. Been reading over your thread. Thanks for update
what is your plan? body part?

what is your plan? body part?

It's a secret lol jk. I have several body parts I want to bring up. Quads, shoulders and biceps. Going to start delts soon and then do maintenance for a bit. Then quads and biceps. I'll be starting with a lower dose than recommend for a week or so to make sure I take to it and get used to rolling and massaging the areas. Not looking for 3 inches on my arms like I've read that can be done but another inch would be nice. Mostly want to get a nice peak on them. Quads I'm looking for more sweep, hopefully put a few inches on them.

Great changes man...You will definitely see results when done properly!

Great results :)

Vascular and good shape! Nice work!

Thank you guys! I don't think its to bad at all for not working out for so long and only being back at it for a couple months now.

I was asked on anasci what aas Im running right now. Only 1 Norma amp a week and 4 iu of gh before bed. Nothing else at this time.

I was asked on anasci what aas Im running right now. Only 1 Norma amp a week and 4 iu of gh before bed. Nothing else at this time.

Well shit, on 250mg of Test/wk and 4iu gh/ed that definitely isn't bad at all!

Night and day changes! Great work!

I have a guy I've been training for years...He has over 22" arms (the arms of a bodybuilder) but the rest of him is built like a powerlifter (big and blocky)...Everywhere we go people are always asking what he does to get so massive and I just raise an eyebrow because I'm like WTF, yeah this guy has great arms but shit for shoulders and traps, lol?!

We're working out the other day, hitting shoulders and I have my shirt off and he gets all pissed off because my caps are better then his (round and popped)...So every time he tries flashing his arms I just flex and my chest, shoulders and traps all look better:p

So the other day he says "God gave me the mass genetics but gave you the shape genetics."..."What God did not give me in genetics, Synthetek will provide!"

I said shit, that's a damn good slogan:D "What GOD did not give me in genetics SYNTHETEK will provide!":cool:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear