over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diagnosed with Liver Cancer

I am really sorry to hear this. You will beat this like you have so many things in the past. I wish you all the best.

PS- I abuse my hammies and I don't even have a little one... I think I am actually missing the muscle entirely :eek::D You are looking great... keep it up :)

Thanks big E!

I might have missed it, but have you and the doc come up with a plan as far as attacking this cancer?

This thread continues is the help me battle liver cancer thread...

They are going to move forward processing my mom and brother as loving donors. If they don't work out, they'll do TACE as I wait for a liver

miRNA

Thanks big E!

This thread continues is the help me battle liver cancer thread...

They are going to move forward processing my mom and brother as loving donors. If they don't work out, they'll do TACE as I wait for a liver

Did you had a chance to research miRNA ? Here a little info, please show it to your MD, if he is a open minded MD, than I will make arrangement to talk with Dr.Hayden.

Analysis of miRNA expression may provide valuable information, as dysregulation of its function can lead to human diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, liver conditions and immune dysfunction.

Did you had a chance to research miRNA ? Here a little info, please show it to your MD, if he is a open minded MD, than I will make arrangement to talk with Dr.Hayden.

Analysis of miRNA expression may provide valuable information, as dysregulation of its function can lead to human diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, liver conditions and immune dysfunction.

Emeric, I have been reading a lot about miRNA and it does seem that there may be some value to them in helping recover from transplant as well as in controlling tumor growth..

If this is something you want to pursue, contact me and let's get the ball rolling :)

Its been a week....any word?

I don't come here very often, but I came back to check on M.Flex.

I remember him from a discussion about depleting and loading.

Edit: I just saw that M Flex has been active on other threads recently, thank God.

Last edited:
Its been a week....any word?

I don't come here very often, but I came back to check on M.Flex.

I remember him from a discussion about depleting and loading.

Edit: I just saw that M Flex has been active on other threads recently, thank God.

I've been updating the other thread...

I have some final testing tomorrow and my mom comes down next week and gets her testing done.

Then we take a few days away from the madness and my girl and I will be getting married :)

Here's one,
Marriage is like being with someone you wish you could kill, but if you did you'd miss them too much.

The floor is your my friend lol

Network keeps dropping, will spread this over several posts.

OK, so a big wedding was taking place....800 people in the Church, music going etc. The couple were just about to walk up to the priest.

The Groom turns to his best man and says "do you see that beautiful woman over there in the wedding dress?"

The best man says "yes, that's Sue, you have been dating her for 3 years and now you are marrying her."

The Groom says "she gives the best blow job I have ever had."

The Groom and best man high five.

Across the isle the Bride turns to her Maid of Honor and says "do you see that handsome man over there....the one in the tux at the front?"

The MOH says "yes, that's Steve...you have been dating him for 3 years and now you are marrying him."

The Bride says "never going to have to suck his dick again."

Speaking of wife's, mine just called.

Ms Cortisol: "Hi sweetie, did you fix that leaky faucet?"

Cortisol: "Um, no pumpkin....I have been doing something else."

Ms Cortisol: "You are not wasting time on the bodybuilding forums, are you?"

Cortisol: "Um...yes, and no."

Ms Cortisol: What do you mean...are you, or are you not wasting time on the BB forums?"

Cortisol: "OK, yes, I am on the forums, but it is really important. This really shredded guy got liver cancer, and I am being supportive."

Ms Cortisol: "Since when are you an authority on cancer...do you know something his doctors don't know?"

Cortisol: "Well no, I am just, you know, providing moral support. He is about to get married, isn't that awesome? I am just giving him some tips on marriage."

Ms Cortisol: You didn't tell him that stupid wedding/blow job joke did you?"

Cortisol: Well, um, ah, um, yes, I did."

Ms Cortisol: "I can tell you right now who is never getting a blow job again....." Click.

Just checking in to see how everything is going.

Did they ever give you results from the genetic tests the biopsy?

Curious if they did any beta catenin sequencing or any crap like that. Its more educational then anything but if we were to think there was a chance it came from an adenoma and while most adenomas are not beta catenin screw up in origin it would be interesting to see if your HCC had any suggestions of that as we know that would be a big deal for AAS users.

The short of it for people is that some HCC can come from adenoma transformation although most dont and are from other causes/random back luck.

Bodybuilders are at risk of adenomas from either direct estrogen stimulation OR a different subtype which can come from direct androgen stim ( think tren and stuff).

So keep that in mind when your all like " ohhhh im fine, im on letro... no adenoma risk for me!" ---wrong.

hey bro. im a cancer survivor. i didn't read your whole thread here but just saying there is life after cancer. in some regards its the best gift i've ever been given.

I guess I forgot to add this to my subscribed threads and had no idea this thread was still going... my bad fellas

Across the isle the Bride turns to her Maid of Honor and says "do you see that handsome man over there....the one in the tux at the front?"

The MOH says "yes, that's Steve...you have been dating him for 3 years and now you are marrying him."

The Bride says "never going to have to suck his dick again."

Speaking of wife's, mine just called.

Ms Cortisol: "Hi sweetie, did you fix that leaky faucet?"

Cortisol: "Um, no pumpkin....I have been doing something else."

Ms Cortisol: "You are not wasting time on the bodybuilding forums, are you?"

Cortisol: "Um...yes, and no."

Ms Cortisol: What do you mean...are you, or are you not wasting time on the BB forums?"

Cortisol: "OK, yes, I am on the forums, but it is really important. This really shredded guy got liver cancer, and I am being supportive."

Ms Cortisol: "Since when are you an authority on cancer...do you know something his doctors don't know?"

Cortisol: "Well no, I am just, you know, providing moral support. He is about to get married, isn't that awesome? I am just giving him some tips on marriage."

Ms Cortisol: You didn't tell him that stupid wedding/blow job joke did you?"

Cortisol: Well, um, ah, um, yes, I did."

Ms Cortisol: "I can tell you right now who is never getting a blow job again....." Click.

HAHAHAHA!!!!! So my girl and I actually had this conversation... she goes, you know what, blow jobs are going to be a real treat once we get married. I was like yeah, really? Guess what, then you can forget about me going down on you....

Her eyes got real wide... then she goes, OK, well, I guess I can use some of that flavored lube or numbing stuff LOL (I bought this lube that numbs the girl's mouth a little hahaha) .

Thank you brother!

this is a fear of mine and I'm sure many others

god bless you bro you are in my thoughts

Just checking in to see how everything is going.

Thanks guys... things are moving along. SO far testing with my mom looks good. They need to look at the main arteries in my mom and see if they match mine.

My brother comes down next week for his testing.
Did they ever give you results from the genetic tests the biopsy?

Curious if they did any beta catenin sequencing or any crap like that. Its more educational then anything but if we were to think there was a chance it came from an adenoma and while most adenomas are not beta catenin screw up in origin it would be interesting to see if your HCC had any suggestions of that as we know that would be a big deal for AAS users.

The short of it for people is that some HCC can come from adenoma transformation although most dont and are from other causes/random back luck.

Bodybuilders are at risk of adenomas from either direct estrogen stimulation OR a different subtype which can come from direct androgen stim ( think tren and stuff).

So keep that in mind when your all like " ohhhh im fine, im on letro... no adenoma risk for me!" ---wrong.

Yes, they did do the beta catenin and another gene and they showed abnormalities. They are transformative adenomas from beta catenin mutation

The adenomas are from my history of elevated estrogen from the start of "puberty." I was put on HRT, with an AI before ever even touching AAS. This is not AAS related. Even then, I've used so little in comparison to others it would not have had much of an effect on it with estrogen under control.

hey bro. im a cancer survivor. i didn't read your whole thread here but just saying there is life after cancer. in some regards its the best gift i've ever been given.

Thank you for that. I am not letting this stop my life one bit...

Keep up the positive attitude.

Thoughts and prayers still with you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner