over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How I know for sure my HGH and peptides are real

Pitbull1

Registered
This may be a dumb thread, but this is the only way I know the HGH/peptides I use are real. I have a fancy digital scale. Amoung the many things it mesures are bone. For many many months, my body fat % changed here and there, but it always always said I was 8.8% bone. So I took 5iu per day or meangreen HGH for a month and did CJC dac and mk677 for a different month. I avoided using the scale for those two months.

I get on the scale and I am now 9% bone.

I mean this in the least possible offensive way, but that doesn't mean shit.

This may be a dumb thread, but this is the only way I know the HGH/peptides I use are real. I have a fancy digital scale. Amoung the many things it mesures are bone. For many many months, my body fat % changed here and there, but it always always said I was 8.8% bone. So I took 5iu per day or meangreen HGH for a month and did CJC dac and mk677 for a different month. I avoided using the scale for those two months.

I get on the scale and I am now 9% bone.

Absolutely no UG/Chinese HGH is real at this point. Pharma grade is the only legit option for HGH. Peptides you can place in the the same category as UG labs. Especially at this day and age, can be very inconsistent and obviously no quality control. Reason being not necessarily that the Ug is trying to cheat you, its just the simple fact that these raw materials at this time are very rare and highly faked

That must be one fancy scale..:rolleyes: I would concentrate on other aspects that are more reliable.

Absolutely no UG/Chinese HGH is real at this point. Pharma grade is the only legit option for HGH. Peptides you can place in the the same category as UG labs. Especially at this day and age, can be very inconsistent and obviously no quality control. Reason being not necessarily that the Ug is trying to cheat you, its just the simple fact that these raw materials at this time are very rare and highly faked

Absolutely no UG/Chinese HGH is real at this point.

How do you know this?

I would shy away from the absolute statements!

Absolutely no UG/Chinese HGH is real at this point.

How do you know this?

Just basic research my friend. If you really want I can search and pull the documents throughout the past year and a half that show Chinese hgh has been nearly completely shutdown. Yes, before roughly a year or 2 ago Chinese hgh, why not nearly as pure as pharm legit 191aa hgh, had some legitimacy to it. Today any "GH" produced anywhere outside a pharmacy is purely faked or a combination of hgh producing agents (peptides) but is not in any way legit 191aa human growth hormone. Hope this helps you my friend

I would shy away from the absolute statements!

Check my above post. No offense my friend, but legit hgh in 2015, at least at this time, is only available through pharmaceutical companies. I don't make absolute statements unless its the truth. Hell, the ch*nese cant even guarantee AAS purity let alone the exponentially more expensive hgh purity. I respect everyones opinion and youre definitely entitled to your own. All I ask is you take a look at the facts

Check my above post. No offense my friend, but legit hgh in 2015, at least at this time, is only available through pharmaceutical companies. I don't make absolute statements unless its the truth. Hell, the ch*nese cant even guarantee AAS purity let alone the exponentially more expensive hgh purity. I respect everyones opinion and youre definitely entitled to your own. All I ask is you take a look at the facts

Are you saying that there was legit Chinese hGH in 2013?
I had a friend of a cousin. He visited China in 2012. When we came back, he had mentioned that there a was indeed one pharmaceutical company and the Chinese were on drugs. Back then, all the mice in China had claimed that there were "No Cats in America." So all the mice were trying to hop a ride over to America in shipments of hGH, and that's how so much rat shit ended in your stuff.

Are you saying that there was legit Chinese hGH in 2013?
I had a friend of a cousin. He visited China in 2012. When we came back, he had mentioned that there a was indeed one pharmaceutical company and the Chinese were on drugs. Back then, all the mice in China had claimed that there were "No Cats in America." So all the mice were trying to hop a ride over to America in shipments of hGH, and that's how so much rat shit ended in your stuff.

Ha no , was just trying to be the least abrupt to our friends who believe legit hgh 191aa is still being produced in chi*na, and gave a conservative estimate of definite stoppage of two years ago. Having said that we all know Chi**se "gh" has been anything but legit 191aa for many years

Last edited:
Just basic research my friend. If you really want I can search and pull the documents throughout the past year and a half that show Chinese hgh has been nearly completely shutdown. Yes, before roughly a year or 2 ago Chinese hgh, why not nearly as pure as pharm legit 191aa hgh, had some legitimacy to it. Today any "GH" produced anywhere outside a pharmacy is purely faked or a combination of hgh producing agents (peptides) but is not in any way legit 191aa human growth hormone. Hope this helps you my friend

"nearly completely shutdown". So this means that it still is being produced? If you stay with there in none being produced, how do you explain all the serum tests that show up as HGH? Or the true lab testing for powder purity? Also FYI GH isn't made in a "Pharmacy".

Back to what BIO said. You should make such absolute statements.

"nearly completely shutdown". So this means that it still is being produced? If you stay with there in none being produced, how do you explain all the serum tests that show up as HGH? Or the true lab testing for powder purity? Also FYI GH isn't made in a "Pharmacy".

Ok, obviously pharm grade is not specifically made in a pharmacy, you knew what I meant, excuse my speed typing. Not trying to get in an argument here but please show me a Mass Spec that shows a Ch**ese hgh that is 100% pure 191aa GH. Any Chi**se "HGH" floating around now is either HGH producing peptides or to a lesser extent 192aa GH, which poses a host of other issues which I wont get into now unless you would want to. Hope this helps your understanding

I am doing generic right now I would compare to Pharmacy. I took both and know the difference. I also get blood work. You really don't know your sources, do you?

explain all the serum tests that show up as HGH? Or the true lab testing for powder purity? Also FYI GH isn't made in a "Pharmacy".

Back to what BIO said. You should make such absolute statements.[/QUOTE]

Please take 15-20 minutes and look into why in the world c**na, the most honorable and noble country in the world ;) would substitute 191aa hgh( legitimate pharmaceutical HGH, and unbelievably ridiculously expensive to produce ) for the exponentially cheaper and much easier produced 192aa which produces similar results to 191 but with much higher health risks.

Compounded also factor in the peptide industry and how easy it would be to have users believe they are using legit 191aa when their GH are off the charts with blood test results showing supraphysiological GH levels due to peptide use. Again, not trying to be a smart ass, but I hope this clears things up for you. Best of luck to you my friend

I am doing generic right now I would compare to Pharmacy. I took both and know the difference. I also get blood work. You really don't know your sources, do you?

No offense my friend, but in 2015 in all honesty the best UG sources have no f*cking idea what AAS p**ders their getting let alone the exponentially more faked HGH. If whatever you have is working for you, great. Just know its not 191aa. Either 192aa or hgh releasing peptides or a combination of the two. If its working for you that's all that matters

No offense my friend, but in 2015 in all honesty the best UG sources have no f*cking idea what AAS p**ders their getting let alone the exponentially more faked HGH. If whatever you have is working for you, great. Just know its not 191aa. Either 192aa or hgh releasing peptides or a combination of the two. If its working for you that's all that matters

China does not have the same wage pay as here. They pay next to nothing. China also does not have to wait 10 years to get a drug approved. China does not pay off over priced Pharmacy companies like our GOVT does. That is why China is so much cheaper. Your statement is ridiculous. Unless you have tested everything that comes out of China (I know you haven't) You are making statements that have no substance or proof.

China does not have the same wage pay as here. They pay next to nothing. China also does not have to wait 10 years to get a drug approved. China does not pay off over priced Pharmacy companies like our GOVT does. That is why China is so much cheaper. Your statement is ridiculous. Unless you have tested everything that comes out of China (I know you haven't) You are making statements that have no substance or proof.

I completely agree with you in regards to the US and their loyalty to big pharma for financial reasons.

Youre mistaken however in how and why Ch**a does business regarding pharmaceuticals . You may be mistaking C**na for india for example. India has a legitimate system in which it produces pharmaceuticals to "export" from their country to the rest of the world. C**na has no such system in place, so everything they do pharmaceutically is "under the table" so to speak with little to no regulation. The USA FDA is extremely stringent. The governing body in india although slightly less stringent is still very strict regarding quality control methods. Ch**a on the other hand like I said before is not apart of the legitimate worldwide pharmaceutical trade so there are no quality control methods or any check and balance systems, so in turn you have a wild west mentality in regards to pharmaceuticals.

One1, some of what you mentioned isn't news to anyone but the only thing you've really done is state your opinion...You'll need to show the proof you have to continue this conversation. You can't make such bold claims without proof.

One1, some of what you mentioned isn't news to anyone but the only thing you've really done is state your opinion...You'll need to show the proof you have to continue this conversation. You can't make such bold claims without proof.

Bio as a moderator I respect your opinion, but as knowledgeable as you are in regards to the current UG AAS market and the much more fragile hgh market, its common knowledge that legit CH**ese hgh is not being produced at all in 2015, and hasn't been for some time.

Like I stated before, the Chi**se AAS game is the worst condition its ever been so what does that mean if the people producing the worlds UG AAS cannot even produce legitimate AAS to a high standard let alone thcompete exponentially more expensive 191aa hgh. Sadly PubMed doesn't take much of an interest in Ch**nese hgh. It hurts me as much as you that this market in 2015 is faked but as competent people all we need to do is look at the facts. Best of luck my friend

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws