over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dante's efforts to reach us..

BUMP for a good read!!

Dante is busy as hell. There will be more.

On a side note.....
Seeing Matt Duvalls name up there saddens me.He was a mentor of sorts,friend,i even worked for him...Sad thing is he never did any rec drugs ,so the damage was done from everything else!Scary!

We can add Big Kiwi to his above list.:(

We can add Big Kiwi to his above list.:(

Kiwi's death was from rec drugs...Well, his heart disease was caused by rec drugs which lead to his death...AAS mixed with rec drugs is a BAD idea!

Last edited:
Kiwi's death was from rec drugs...Well, his heart disease was caused by rec drugs which lead to his death...AAS mixed with rec drugs is a BAD idea!

I am sure his heart disease was also caused by massive amounts of steroids. As a matter of fact, I am willing to bet that the recreational drugs had less of an impact.

I am sure his heart disease was also caused by massive amounts of steroids. As a matter of fact, I am willing to bet that the recreational drugs had less of an impact.

I'll put up $100k that you are wrong. C'mon, bet up!

Why do people like you want to talk out of their ass without knowing facts?

His first heart scare was in his early 20s when he was given 6 months to live due to his speed addiction, before he even touched gear.

I'll put up $100k that you are wrong. C'mon, bet up!

Why do people like you want to talk out of their ass without knowing facts?

His first heart scare was in his early 20s when he was given 6 months to live due to his speed addiction, before he even touched gear.

When it comes to the internet, everyone knows everything BA...You should know that by now:rolleyes:

I knew the man for 10 minutes before I saw him popping HANDFULLS of speed like they were tick tacks...Not counting them but just throwing HANDFULLS down, at least 10-15 a pop...And he was doing that all day and all night! I remember at least twice where rAJ or myself had to stop and pick baggies of drugs off the ground that were just falling out of his pockets as we walked down the street! When I said my first impression of the man was he's a mess it wasn't because he was super-sized and abusing roids, it was for the latter!

While I'll say he was a good, kind and caring man and it's a damn shame for anyone to die that young...I won't lie and say he wasn't a junkie...And that was just from spending a week with the man...Obviously guys like Big A and Kiwi's crew in NZ knew and seen more shit then that over the years!

When it comes to the internet, everyone knows everything BA...You should know that by now:rolleyes:

I knew the man for 10 minutes before I saw him popping HANDFULLS of speed like they were tick tacks...Not counting them but just throwing HANDFULLS down, at least 10-15 a pop...And he was doing that all day and all night! I remember at least twice where rAJ or myself had to stop and pick baggies of drugs off the ground that were just falling out of his pockets as we walked down the street! When I said my first impression of the man was he's a mess it wasn't because he was super-sized and abusing roids, it was for the latter!

While I'll say he was a good, kind and caring man and it's a damn shame for anyone to die that young...I won't lie and say he wasn't a junkie...And that was just from spending a week with the man...Obviously guys like Big A and Kiwi's crew in NZ knew and seen more shit then that over the years!

I believe you mean "former" as latter would infer that it was the towards the end of the sequence and former would mean first mentioned or in the beginning.

That is you English lesson for the day :)

I believe you mean "former" as latter would infer that it was the towards the end of the sequence and former would mean first mentioned or in the beginning.

That is you English lesson for the day :)

Thank you:)

You knew what the fuck I meant though:p

Thank you:)

You knew what the fuck I meant though:p

Yes, yes I did... but I am smarter than the average bear LOL

Now, I will allow this thread to get back to topic

I started taking steroids in the early 1990s. Sustanon was like $20 an ampule. You could get a broken pack one day dripping with oil, a customs letter, and the next day get another great delivery. My source, selling at the time, would just surprise me with a nice box for xmas.

It was pretty unheard of for guys to take 1000mg/week of anything. I remember Flex from anabolex talking about jumping on a gram of testosterone. Some of the old timers back then on the yellow board.

Anyways fast fwd today and a bro of mine, very competitive, stays on 2g test offseason and bump it up to 3g for a competition. I just don't even know if I could tolerate all that gear and painkillers. He does as much growth as he can afford.

Myself as I get older I just stay on 400mg of testosterone a week. My blood work is fine. I'm not a genetic freak so 400mg/wk or 1600mg/wk really didn't make a hell of a lot of difference for me. At 1600mg/wk I was 5'6" 220lbs and now I'm 200lbs pretty comfortable.

What made the most difference for me was consistently eating. A little test on a great diet outperformed a lot of test and half assed diet.

1500 mg isn't a lot of test? Wow, maybe not of that under-dosed UGL junk you take but otherwise it is a ton. I don't deal with UGL because they under-dose and have been caught putting test in place of the more expensive anabolics.

I test my testosterone powder straight from the source against pharma amps and guess what? My total test is always the same on blood tests. results are the same too. People who used under dosed UGL test make the claim that UGL is not the same as pharma. well no shit.

I started taking steroids in the early 1990s. Sustanon was like $20 an ampule. You could get a broken pack one day dripping with oil, a customs letter, and the next day get another great delivery. My source, selling at the time, would just surprise me with a nice box for xmas.

It was pretty unheard of for guys to take 1000mg/week of anything. I remember Flex from anabolex talking about jumping on a gram of testosterone. Some of the old timers back then on the yellow board.

Anyways fast fwd today and a bro of mine, very competitive, stays on 2g test offseason and bump it up to 3g for a competition. I just don't even know if I could tolerate all that gear and painkillers. He does as much growth as he can afford.

Myself as I get older I just stay on 400mg of testosterone a week. My blood work is fine. I'm not a genetic freak so 400mg/wk or 1600mg/wk really didn't make a hell of a lot of difference for me. At 1600mg/wk I was 5'6" 220lbs and now I'm 200lbs pretty comfortable.

What made the most difference for me was consistently eating. A little test on a great diet outperformed a lot of test and half assed diet.

I would love to see these lab results on 400mg a week, which is a cycle.

Last edited:
Steroids are bad for your brain as well.

Cognitive deficits in long-term anabolic-androgenic steroid users. - PubMed - NCBI

Alcohol Depend. 2013 Jun 1;130(1-3):208-14. doi: 10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2012.11.008. Epub 2012 Dec 14.

Cognitive deficits in long-term anabolic-androgenic steroid users.

Kanayama G1, Kean J, Hudson JI, Pope HG Jr.

Author information

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Millions of individuals worldwide have used anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) to gain muscle or improve athletic performance. Recently, in vitro investigations have suggested that supraphysiologic AAS doses cause apoptosis of neuronal cells. These findings raise the possibility, apparently still untested, that humans using high-dose AAS might eventually develop cognitive deficits.

METHODS:

We administered five cognitive tests from the computerized CANTAB battery (Pattern Recognition Memory, Verbal Recognition Memory, Paired Associates Learning, Choice Reaction Time, and Rapid Visual Information Processing) to 31 male AAS users and 13 non-AAS-using weightlifters age 29-55, recruited and studied in May 2012 in Middlesbrough, UK. Testers were blinded to participants' AAS status and other historical data.

RESULTS:

Long-term AAS users showed no significant differences from nonusers on measures of response speed, sustained attention, and verbal memory. On visuospatial memory, however, AAS users performed significantly more poorly than nonusers, and within the user group, visuospatial performance showed a significant negative correlation with total lifetime AAS dose. These were large effects: on Pattern Recognition Memory, long-term AAS users underperformed nonusers by almost one standard deviation, based on normative population scores (adjusted mean difference in z-scores=0.89; p=0.036), and performance on this test declined markedly with increasing lifetime AAS dose (adjusted change in z-score=-0.13 per 100g of lifetime AAS dose; p=0.002). These results remained stable in sensitivity analyses addressing potential confounding factors.

CONCLUSIONS:

These preliminary findings raise the ominous possibility that long-term high-dose AAS exposure may cause cognitive deficits, notably in visuospatial memory.

Last edited:
Steroids are bad for your brain as well.

Cognitive deficits in long-term anabolic-androgenic steroid users. - PubMed - NCBI

Alcohol Depend. 2013 Jun 1;130(1-3):208-14. doi: 10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2012.11.008. Epub 2012 Dec 14.

Cognitive deficits in long-term anabolic-androgenic steroid users.

Kanayama G1, Kean J, Hudson JI, Pope HG Jr.

Author information

Abstract

BACKGROUND:

Millions of individuals worldwide have used anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) to gain muscle or improve athletic performance. Recently, in vitro investigations have suggested that supraphysiologic AAS doses cause apoptosis of neuronal cells. These findings raise the possibility, apparently still untested, that humans using high-dose AAS might eventually develop cognitive deficits.

METHODS:

We administered five cognitive tests from the computerized CANTAB battery (Pattern Recognition Memory, Verbal Recognition Memory, Paired Associates Learning, Choice Reaction Time, and Rapid Visual Information Processing) to 31 male AAS users and 13 non-AAS-using weightlifters age 29-55, recruited and studied in May 2012 in Middlesbrough, UK. Testers were blinded to participants' AAS status and other historical data.

RESULTS:

Long-term AAS users showed no significant differences from nonusers on measures of response speed, sustained attention, and verbal memory. On visuospatial memory, however, AAS users performed significantly more poorly than nonusers, and within the user group, visuospatial performance showed a significant negative correlation with total lifetime AAS dose. These were large effects: on Pattern Recognition Memory, long-term AAS users underperformed nonusers by almost one standard deviation, based on normative population scores (adjusted mean difference in z-scores=0.89; p=0.036), and performance on this test declined markedly with increasing lifetime AAS dose (adjusted change in z-score=-0.13 per 100g of lifetime AAS dose; p=0.002). These results remained stable in sensitivity analyses addressing potential confounding factors.

CONCLUSIONS:

These preliminary findings raise the ominous possibility that long-term high-dose AAS exposure may cause cognitive deficits, notably in visuospatial memory.

There was some research done once stating that the peptide Selank improves Visio spatial memory. I don't have the information on hand, but take it for what it's worth.

This is a great thread. Being in the line of work that I am, I know first hand what many 'Pros' and top am's are taking. I think we all have a tendency to under state our doses/cycles to others making it appear that we are using much less then we actually are. Shit, I have done it before too in the past!..I guess its the age old idea that you don't want to be thought of as being one of the guys that is "all drugs", so you fib a little and tell everyone your using less then you really are.

Steroids are like pain killers, or any other drug ( legal or not ). If you use them long enough without taking proper breaks you will need more and more to achieve a desired result. As the post previously has detailed, it gets VERY scary when your not checking your blood work. I will get emails from guys telling me that such and such product is under-dosed and not as strong as it used to me. While I look into every one of these complaints with the same effort, I can generally find the culprit after asking the customer a few questions about how long they have been on and at what doses. Some Lie to me and tell me some small cycle, but I can pull basic order history and see whats been ordered and its not hard to map out their cycle. I always ask them if they are doing their blood work. Most guys tell me yes, and when I ask if I may have a look at it, about 10% will send it to me. I decipher this to mean that the majority of these guys are not getting blood work done. Either that or they are not comfortable with showing it to me. I have seen 100's of lab results, and I can tell you that some of the things I have seen make me second guess my moral role in selling them these products.. I was told at a young age that your blood work is a road map to your health. If you check it monthly you will have a much better chance of catching any disease long before it manifests itself on the outside of your body. I have found this to be true.

Its as much psychological as it is physical IMO. I get many guys emailing in, wanting to take something that will give them a little 'tone' to their muscles, but not anything that is going to "bulk them up". They are afraid of needles, and only want pills. They want it packed a certain way so their wife wont know what it is when its delivered. So, we send them some Winstrol or Var tabs, and some Proviron or something like that. They come back in 2 months asking what else they can take with that? lol.. I suggest maybe some Dbol this time? or tell them that it would make a little more sense to take a Test shot of 250mg/week and then take the Stanz pills with that. They generally oblige and get that cycle going. After thats done, they come back inquiring some more, usually by this time they have done some homework and know what they want - and they end up getting a normal bar cycle of Test 500mg+ / week, along with Deca, Dbol and some jump right on the HGH. But this time their wife knows what they are doing and is the one sending in the w/u payments and the packs are addressed to her lol... anyhow, the point of this story is how guys get into using heavy cycles without first learning how it can effect their body?!.. They can come up with $1k extra every 2 months for gear, but can't seem to wrestle up $200 for a lab test. I tell these guys that if their labs are out of whack, it does not necessarily mean they have to quit gear completely, they just need to get on some supps, and maybe lower some doses until things get back into normal range. In my experience it seems that most guys are afraid to get lab work done, because they don't want it to come back all whacked out, which would mean the end of their cycle. Its sad to see this happen, and its not just with the younger guys, I see it in many of the older fellows too.

I have thought about placing a link on our site to one of the many online blood work companies. I don't know why I haven't done it yet? but reading over this thread has given me a push in the back to do it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws