over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc DAC vs no DAC

Creepin' it Real

Newbies
I must preface that I haven't used either but I'm planning on a 3 month plan with cjc DAC, I am curious if anyone with experience on these peps can discern a difference in results independent of frequency of dosing. I assume it may come down to individual differences physiologically. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iBone 6"

I am on DAC and aside the head rush I don't really feel anything for the days afterwards. Makes me wonder if the stuff out in the market is actually CJC1295-DAC and not MOD GRF 1-29.

Are you taking Huperzine-A on a daily basis? That or some other kind of somatostatin blocker?

I'm a big fan of stacking ghrp2 with cjc no DAC 3 times a day for both cost effectiveness and for results.
Cjc-1295DAC is awesome though at higher doses.

Doesn't cjc with dac have cancer conserns that cjc1295 w/o doesn't?

Everything has cancer concerns these days. All HGH products elevate igf1. Elevated igf1 speeds up growth of cells, good and bad.

I read an article in the paper stating apples can cause cancer. Although sure IGF-1 will definitely do bad things if someone already has a cancerous growth.

To the OP I love both and rotate them through the year. Don't forget there are other GHRH's too. I am going to start Tesamorelin tonight :)

CJC-DAC is best at higher doses. I would recommend a minimum of 2mg per week but when you go to 4-5mg it really comes to life.

CJC NO DAC you can't go wrong with 100mcg per inj stacked with a GHRP. 100-200 mcg GHRP-2 or Hexarelin is gonna do great things with 100mcg cjc no dac. I am starting an Ipamorelin cycle so will be dosing that at 500mcg with 100mcg cjc no dac in the day then 1mg tesamorelin and 500mcg ipam pre bed. Experimentation is fun :D

As far as the cjc's, do you have to wait a certain amount of time after pinning them to pin your ghrp? I've heard of some guys "waiting for the headrush" to pin their ghrp-2.

Up to now I have just been pinning my cjc and then darting my ghrp-2 immediately afterwards and then waiting 20 minutes to have my protein and carb meal. Is this the proper way to go about it or have I been messing up by not waiting for my cjc to absorb first before shooting my ghrp?

As far as the cjc's, do you have to wait a certain amount of time after pinning them to pin your ghrp? I've heard of some guys "waiting for the headrush" to pin their ghrp-2.

Up to now I have just been pinning my cjc and then darting my ghrp-2 immediately afterwards and then waiting 20 minutes to have my protein and carb meal. Is this the proper way to go about it or have I been messing up by not waiting for my cjc to absorb first before shooting my ghrp?

They have a strong synergy so I don't see the point in waiting. Pinning them together will save you a pin.

I'm a big fan of stacking ghrp2 with cjc no DAC 3 times a day for both cost effectiveness and for results.
Cjc-1295DAC is awesome though at higher doses.

Johnjuanb1,

What would be decent dosages for GHRP-2 and CJC no DAC to run? 100mcg 3 x per day, ok? Do you think that is too small?

Would breakfast, lunch, dinner work for the 3 dosages? Would you try to make a dosage coincide with post-workout?

Thanks

I have always pinned cjc and GHRP together. There's no need to separate them out.

Johnjuanb1,

What would be decent dosages for GHRP-2 and CJC no DAC to run? 100mcg 3 x per day, ok? Do you think that is too small?

Would breakfast, lunch, dinner work for the 3 dosages? Would you try to make a dosage coincide with post-workout?

Thanks

100mcg of each is perfect. I've seen serum HGH scores from those doses in the 20's and even one guy tested in the 30's. That's a very big HGH spike!
Take them a half hour before breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That's perfect!
I use Igf1-Lr3 preworkout, and ghrp2/cjc post workout before dinner usually. If I take my GHRP2/cjc preworkout then I take my mk677 afterwards. I kind of go with the flow and make it up as I go, based on instinct. :D

100mcg of each is perfect. I've seen serum HGH scores from those doses in the 20's and even one guy tested in the 30's. That's a very big HGH spike!
Take them a half hour before breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That's perfect!
I use Igf1-Lr3 preworkout, and ghrp2/cjc post workout before dinner usually. If I take my GHRP2/cjc preworkout then I take my mk677 afterwards. I kind of go with the flow and make it up as I go, based on instinct. :D

Thank you my friend :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner