over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

(Tren ace + sustanon ) need advice and critics

Mr.underdog

Newbies
Ok guys I'm talking tren for the first time

I'm 6"4 ,250lbs ,20%bf
I started a week ago (6/19/15) on a new cycle
How does tren ace 300mg a week and sust 1200 week sound?
It's my first cycle with tren ...

Tren a 100mg eod
Sust 400mg eod

What's the goal?? Don't take this the wrong way but IMO you're BF is way too high to be on anything... get it down a bit.... all these drugs work best the lower the BF....

But if you're gonna run this regardless here's my .02....it sounds like a disaster and expect a shitload of sides..... hopefully im wrong....wish you the best brother

BTW 400mg EOD is 1400mg per week and 100mg EOD is 350mg per week...

Last edited:
Goals? number of cycles? years training?

At that high a BF most of the test will be inactivated as it flows through adipose. There's plenty of science behind that.

Tren always worked better for me when I ran test low.

My favorite way to run it is 100mg each of tren a/test prop/masteron prop EOD for 12 weeks.

In your case, first cycle with tren I would run just prop and tren 100mg eod. If you tolerate that well try incrementally upping the tren by 25mg. I wouldn't advise going above 700mg tren A a week if you're recreational, and even then thats alot.

If I already have those compounds on hand and had to run them, I would do 1cc sus250 a week, and tren at 100mg. Most would disagree with me on this though so unless there's no other way to finance a better cycle, then stay away.

No offense, but IMO at your bf % you need more work on your sleep training and diet (if body building/leaning out is your goal).

Also, are you talking about t400? from ugls they typically are different blend than sus. I've never seen a sus 400 in my years.

Last edited:
IMO in order to not hate tren forever you should run it ED to reduce sides, many people switch from EOD to ED and see night and day difference.

I'd also consider lowering the sust to 800-900mg and up the tren every 2 weeks until you're up to 500mg or so

I always run test low. Personally, I'd run test at 100-150 and Tren at 100-200. You can bump it a little as you go.

IMO in order to not hate tren forever you should run it ED to reduce sides, many people switch from EOD to ED and see night and day difference.

I'd also consider lowering the sust to 800-900mg and up the tren every 2 weeks until you're up to 500mg or so

Ill go against the grain here and say that I haven't seen much of a difference if at all going ED or EOD.

That being said if size and strength are the goals then run the test higher than the tren for sure...maybe a cc of both every other day depending on past use.

If your looking to lean down or going for the look I'd run the test a bit lower and keep the tren dose the same any maybe opt for something else in place of the higher test like maybe mast or anavar.

I always run test low. Personally, I'd run test at 100-150 and Tren at 100-200. You can bump it a little as you go.

i have never run test low but id say always at least run twice as much test as a 19-nor steroid thats just me tho

Thanks guys

Well I'm 300 mg of tren ace in and I made huge mistake in not having Nolv,clomid,arimidex on hand but I just ordered some today ASAP

I'm just trying to lean out now , I'm probably talking out of my ass but for the first week I did have weird ass dreams and problems sleeping!
Maybe I should of did more research!! (What a dumb ass) but thanks for you all a advice

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131